PDA

View Full Version : Give Items to your other accs!!

Flashgunner
04-08-2012, 06:08 PM
If you wanted to give something to your other account, you could get a special code to do it with. Example: (Give: Surplus Nanofibre Sleeves to example@example.com with the code e3x8am9ple.

Gluttony
04-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Two devices would accommodate this much easier, such as an iPhone and iPad or Android device and laptop using Chrome browser.

Jugernugett
04-08-2012, 06:32 PM
I'd like a device that u can send anything to Any of ur accounts. Like a machine such as the magic mirror in all Townes.

Elyseon
04-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Thats why they allow u to purchase multiple character slots (...I wonder if there is a cap for those...) if you try do it other ways it wont be nearly as convenient, for one you will need multiple devices, or you can give stuff to a friend the log out then back in on another account

Cahaun
04-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Hopefully it's not a /command because think of all of the chat fails revealing the passwords.

Flashgunner
04-15-2012, 07:18 AM
Bump

tearacan
04-16-2012, 05:12 AM
please don't, that would allow people sent junk to offline users! I don't want to an other persons bin.

Flashgunner
04-16-2012, 07:29 PM
please don't, that would allow people sent junk to offline users! I don't want to an other persons bin.
No, only people with two accounts. There will be a block against sending to other accs except yours with IP address.

eugene9707
04-16-2012, 10:49 PM
u know ... u can log on to 2 account at once with one computer ...... i did it before .......

tearacan
04-17-2012, 06:59 AM
No, only people with two accounts. There will be a block against sending to other accs except yours with IP address.
Do you know what you are saying? ppl are playing from several locations, several wifi networks and even modems leases new ip's so now and then, how would a ip-block be implemented?
like others said ( Gluttony and Elyseon ), ...or get a few plat to create another toon-space in same account. ask support to move toon to your first account.

PianoWizzy
04-17-2012, 09:47 AM
u know ... u can log on to 2 account at once with one computer ...... i did it before .......

Are you sure? XD The last person I heard who did that got banned for a week.

I need to check something, are you allowed to have like multiple accounts?

eugene9707
04-17-2012, 05:37 PM
well i did it, and not banned yet ..... so this works with everything, not just SL XD

basically you have a normal google chrome , and you open an incognito google chrome window (Ctrl+ Shift+N) which work separately from the normal google chrome and then you can log in into anything at the same time (i did this for facebook too XD )

PianoWizzy
04-17-2012, 08:25 PM
well i did it, and not banned yet ..... so this works with everything, not just SL XD

basically you have a normal google chrome , and you open an incognito google chrome window (Ctrl+ Shift+N) which work separately from the normal google chrome and then you can log in into anything at the same time (i did this for facebook too XD )

Oh I know that. :P

Dragonrider023
04-18-2012, 05:28 PM
OR u can use Stash!

Deathpunch
04-22-2012, 07:11 PM
OR u can use Stash!

Not with two accounts, you can't.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

qoph
04-23-2012, 12:17 PM
I don't think there's anything preventing you from having more than one account, but I would be the reason they don't want to implement something like this is because they want to incentivize you buying platinum to buy multiple character slots and larger inventories\stashes. By making it easier to have more than one account, you can circumvent ever having to pay to play their game, which hurts their bottom line. I'm not saying this is wrong, because they have to support themselves, I'm just giving the economic reason for why they wouldn't implement this.