PDA

View Full Version : Gf PL :applause:

Hahahahabirdy
04-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Farewell all! It's been fun playing and getting to know all of the wonderful people who inhabit this distinctive mobile device game. Sadly, it is my turn to leave. Goodbye to all the great people I met and goodbye to all the other people i wish i had met but never had got the chance to. You guys are the reason for why i played this for so long, and i don't regret it at all (except maybe a few times but meh). I made many good friends while i was playing and probably would have made many more. I will leave you with these wise words of a very old, seasoned player:8756

Fao
04-08-2012, 07:30 PM
See ya Birdy!! Im one of those who didn't get to know you, but I wish I had! You seem like an awesome person! You will be greatly missed, farewell in the real world!!

KingFu
04-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Nice meeting you haha! You were a great and honorable player, and I wish you the best of luck in the future:) Been fun man! I'll miss your unicorn birdy:p

Arsenal
04-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Good bye sean gonna miss you! One of the best birds and one of ma best buds IG. Ill admit it noe, your the master of hax;) . Goodluck and hope to see tou soon bro. Its been real

OvigorothO
04-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Teach me your pwnful ways!!!!

XghostzX
04-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Bro!! I can't believe I have to see you go. We've been close buds for quite a while having some fun in PvP and what not. You have my number, text me anytime you need me. Also, you know you'll always be welcomed back if you decided to come. Your friends and I would gladly help you get back after giving away all of your items.

I really hope the best comes for you bud. I know things haven't been easy for you, but as Chloe once told me, good things eventually come to good people.

Good fight :')

Your bro,
~Will

Walkhardd
04-10-2012, 08:20 AM
:'( you will be missed brotha. You are probably the smartest kid I ever met. (smart *** too) and I know for a fact you have some great things coming your way. Always remember the crazy wisdom I dropped on you. ;)

Take care and gg, nub.

Samhayne
04-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Hey Birdy! I mostly know you from all the PvP prizes that have gone on your account :) Thanks for being part of our community and best wishes for wherever life takes you!

angeldawn
04-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Haha

I know we talk a lot about this in game but also just wanted to tell you here. You are a wonderful person and loved by so many. I'll always be here for you when you need to talk.

We will all be waiting for your full return.

Much love