PDA

View Full Version : Rofl funniest fail scam ever!!!!

Willwacku
04-08-2012, 09:07 PM
outdated

Cake
04-08-2012, 09:15 PM
LMAO, LMAO, DEAR GAWD SO FUNNY. LOLOLOL, jk. What if her/his's sister actually died? O.o

Cheesecakess
04-08-2012, 09:25 PM
lol cake whenever i read ur posts for sum reason u make me laugh...

Jugernugett
04-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Maybe his/her sister actually did die. But I doubt he needs money.
Maybe u shouldn't have posted such a cruel thing as this.

-_-Legiito
04-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Maybe his/her sister actually did die. But I doubt he needs money.
Maybe u shouldn't have posted such a cruel thing as this.

I am almost sure no sister has died yesterday. He only said that to make u feel sorry for him.

Paar
04-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Some of the things you said were kind of Disrespectful. I'm sure you could of settled it in a more Respectful Manner.

Kaytar
04-08-2012, 10:02 PM
When someone tries to scam you, ignore and take a screenshot and send to STS

The Flash
04-08-2012, 10:11 PM
How is that scaming more like an annoying begger. Just ignore or mute.

Sryyoulose
04-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Yeah not a scam, just a beg.
Also cake, I start to read your post, Crack a smile, then you say something and it sucks you right back down =O

MelanieV
04-09-2012, 09:52 AM
omg...I must have seen the same guy yesterday excepts one minor difference...this time he claimed his dad died and he was hacked. Pretty pathetic...

Seiyen
04-09-2012, 09:59 AM
LMAO

Arsenal
04-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Funerals are usually two-three days after the day of death. Just saying, you were kind of harsh. You could of dealt with it better.

Jugernugett
04-09-2012, 10:43 AM
I rest my case.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zerious
04-09-2012, 11:25 AM
I've seen the whole "I got hacked" gimmick so wearily often. There was one incidence where i was almost convinced.

Guy wanted a candle wand. They were 65k in cs he only had 20k. I was merching at the time and i didn't know this guy, so naturally, he was "just a beggar".

Then the guy comes back like 40mins later with a pink from balefort worth like 8k at most (legend mail). I admired his efforts to make a legitimate earning so i bought it for 20k off of him.

Carth
04-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Some of the things you said were kind of Disrespectful. I'm sure you could of settled it in a more Respectful Manner.

Funerals are usually two-three days after the day of death. Just saying, you were kind of harsh. You could of dealt with it better.

I totally agree with these two. No one likes dealing with a beggar, but the way you handled the situation was simply wrong. You know better. :/

Zerious
04-09-2012, 11:47 AM
I totally agree with these two. No one likes dealing with a beggar, but the way you handled the situation was simply wrong. You know better. :/

Can i add that even if someone actually DID die, it is one of the utmost extreme disrespects to his/her sister (who allegedly died) to use her as leverage in a game? I'm sorry I have no sympathy for people who are disgustingly low enough to say things like that to get an edge in their little schemes. And if no one died, then he's a liar too.

Elyseon
04-09-2012, 11:48 AM
This happens all the time why troll a beggar, ignoring is much more effective, more fun to troll spammers ;D

Zerious
04-09-2012, 11:53 AM
This happens all the time why troll a beggar, ignoring is much more effective, more fun to troll spammers ;D

I usually spam back: "You talkin' to me?"

Then when it looks like they're about to give up, I say: "I think you're talkin' to me"

if they call you noob, reply with consecutive "where?"(s)

FluffNStuff
04-09-2012, 11:54 AM
My sister died yesterday .. and then I got hacked. Such a bad day for me.

There has to be a great meme to go with that.

kiitz
04-09-2012, 12:52 PM
There are so many scammers... The trick is to try to tie up so much of their time that it becomes a NET loss for them to scam you.

One thing I've been doing recently, when someone messages me when I am on a low level character is respond with:

"Hey, John is that your alt? I have the money I owe you. Ready?"

If they take the bait, then you strike up a conversation with them about their life and hilarity ensues when you see them try to make up John's life and you can steer them in weird directions.

"So, did you ever get that STD you were complaining about taken care of??" =P

morfic
04-09-2012, 02:18 PM
My sister died yesterday .. and then I got hacked. Such a bad day for me.

There has to be a great meme to go with that.

edit: or

csb
04-09-2012, 04:02 PM
LOL at all you people that are nice to beggers.

You don't even want to know what I do to beggers. I start out nice to see what sort of begger i'm dealing with. After "My sister died yesterday...", i would be really nice, and ready to friend the person. But, after "i got hacked!!! ...pls give me money!", the gloves come off and i pretend to be nice, but mess with his mind.

Late
04-09-2012, 04:04 PM
You never know when someone is lying about that
your right Jug

Willwacku
04-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Aye, to y'all saying this is mean, but then what he says at the end and the fact that he uses his dead sister as a excuse for money is just ridiculous, especially when his sis didnt die. Once again, using this as a excuse is ridiculous either way. if you have another point, please list

csb
04-09-2012, 04:52 PM
+1 for Kiitz for good ideas.

Another thing i like to do is friend the begger and offer something nice, and ask them to wait while i find it on my alt. Then, later when the begger is off line, unfriend him. I very nicely offered a begger a full set of hate gear that "I wasn't using any more". He waited a long time in cs, i watched him while working with my trader alt. It is important to once in a while log in another character and say, "still looking for it, sry.". This works great!

Phoenixking
04-09-2012, 04:56 PM
+1 for Kiitz for good ideas.

Another thing i like to do is friend the begger and offer something nice, and ask them to wait while i find it on my alt. Then, later when the begger is off line, unfriend him. I very nicely offered a begger a full set of hate gear that "I wasn't using any more". He waited a long time in cs, i watched him while working with my trader alt. It is important to once in a while log in another character and say, "still looking for it, sry.". This works great!
Thats... That's truly genius... Wow

Taipan
04-09-2012, 05:03 PM
If a scammer Is REALLY bothering you, just mute him and continue playing. No need to post it on the forums.

Willwacku
04-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Chill, idc about this noob, just thought it was funny, wanted to share=(

OvigorothO
04-09-2012, 05:23 PM
LOL one time a Guy said he would craft my sentinel set. my reply was "no thanks, the stats aren't that good on the crafted set plus the yellow spots on it r ugly." he said "no it turns brown when you craft it, see? look at me." he was wearing a plain armor/ naked, 10 plat skull helm, and a blunderbuss. very amusing

Elitephonix
04-09-2012, 05:29 PM
This is the 3rd useless thread you posted.... And if you didn't care why did you. Post it? Just mute them and report ...as simple as that

Cake
04-09-2012, 05:29 PM
I myself am not sure if I am trolling or being serious, or just being me Cake

Cake
04-09-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm starting a "Cake" fan club pm me if you wanna join, also my sister's grandfather's nephew's cousin's daughter's boyfriend has just died, so please support me by giving me all your money, I'll also create a pointless thread. Peace

csb
04-09-2012, 05:57 PM
This is the 3rd useless thread you posted....

I don't agree. Dealing with beggers is a problem, and nobody has ever come up with a solution for it, other than just "be nice or add to ignore".

There are enough stories and angles to this that it stays interesting. The "what's the best weapon for a 33 bear" threads get boring. Also, this was interesting enough to get morific to make a meme :-)