PDA

View Full Version : Noobie has some questions

brdash549
04-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. Just started playing pocket legends a couple weeks ago and am so frieken addicted. Lol. Anyway, I have a few questions. Is there any way to get miracle coins w/o biying them? Is the item drop totally random or is there something I can equip to make the odds higher? Any feedback is much appreciated. :)

Sryyoulose
04-08-2012, 10:37 PM
You can get big luck and bigger luck (Platinum items(On deal of the day, and st. Patricks day)) this improves drop chance. Otherwise it is totally random.

You can earn free platinum by downloading apps, and completing offers Ie: Inviting friends to play PL.
If you have anymore Q's ask away!

Cytokinesis
04-08-2012, 10:39 PM
By "miracle" coins, I think you mean Platinum which you can only obtain through buying and downloading apps that give you free plat.

Buubuuftw
04-08-2012, 10:42 PM
You can earn "miracle coins" (which are actually platinum) by completing free offers. Most of the offers involve you downloading and opening an app. You can find these in the platinum section of the menu. And as for drops, there are items which will give you another chance at getting an item (called re rolling). The items are Big Luck, Bigger Luck, and Little Luck. They aren't tradeable so the only way to get one is via the Deal of the day. I dont know how often you can reroll but I think for Big Luck its around 20-25%. The reroll system works like this:

Say you get a Common (white) drop from a boss. If you happen to reroll, the game randomly generated another possible drop you can recieve from said boss. If the 2nd drop is of higher rarity, it will give you that one. Bassically, you recieve the item of higher rarity (which in tis case could be an uncommen, rare, epic, or legendary item.

There is also an Elixer called "Shamrock Ale" or something like that. It costs 20 platinum, but gives you 100% chance to reroll. This is useful if you plan on farming a dungeon over and over again in search of a legendary item.

EDIT: double ninja'd. That's what I get for making an uber long post :P

Cake
04-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Yay have fun playing PL!