PDA

View Full Version : Newbie gearing help

Greeve
08-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Hey guys, fairly new to the game and I have some questions gear wise about leveling up. What would be considered optimum gear to aim for? I have found great use in having at least 1 m/s either through gear or a moderate investment in int. Other than that, what is considered ideal stat wise? Is dodge preferred over crit/hit etc for tanking? I guess that is my main question. I see alot of threads geared to higher level folks suggesting toth isis etc but I have no idea what those do and obviously out of reach for a level 20 guy. So I guess I'm just asking about what is prefered in the leveling up phase of the game. Thanks in advance for the replies. If there are any useful threads in here that already answer this type of question then please point me in their direction and I'll apologize in advance for asking a redundant question. Thanks.

-Greeve

kavanah
08-10-2010, 11:32 AM
I'd be glad to help you out as much as I can. However those who fool around with lvl 19 twinks would probably tell you whats best. Assuming you are posting in the warrior forum, I'll tell you what I think you should look for gear wise. The thing to remember though, is that gear doesn't affect you half as much at this level as it does when you are higher.

I think you should always have at least 1 croc item for m/s. Bear's don't need a ton of mana regen but that 1-2 m/s goes a long way.

Any items with h/s on them will work. Keep all of your armor up to date so you can have the most armor possible for your level.

Dodge % is your best attribute alongside of armor and h/s.

If you are playing in groups, try to go for less damage and more tanky items. If you are playing solo you may want as much dmg as possible and h/s m/s items.

Greeve
08-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback Kavanah. I really appreciate your advice.

-Greeve