PDA

View Full Version : 200 vales for pet slots 1k vales for open slot

Advocacies
12-21-2020, 06:01 AM
Suggesting this method as new and updated method of changing pets and open slots

I mean story token give us only 2 chance of swapping out or in our egg's why not use vales 10,000 vales always sitting in currency

Just to balance things out adding New items in story token vendor

* Legendary Eggs (hardcore peps may like)
* Craft Inventory (100 token per 25 slots)
* Jewel Elixir (25 token per Jewel Elixir)
* Bard's Golden Chest (loot scale with lvl chance to get common-Legendary Gears) cost 250 token (fair enough since items scale with lvl)

flashio
12-22-2020, 10:50 AM
+1,tho make jwl lixs worth more tokens (300token seems fair, maybe more)

Advocacies
12-23-2020, 08:43 PM
+1,tho make jwl lixs worth more tokens (300token seems fair, maybe more)

Could be lower considering it's only 10 per day

ArcaneViking
12-23-2020, 10:16 PM
+1 seems great for everyone

arcanefid
12-24-2020, 05:04 PM
Suggesting this method as new and updated method of changing pets and open slots

I mean story token give us only 2 chance of swapping out or in our egg's why not use vales 10,000 vales always sitting in currency

* Bard's Golden Chest (loot scale with lvl chance to get common-Legendary Gears) cost 250 token (fair enough since items scale with lvl)

+1.

Not necessarily with the numbers that the OP gave, but anything that lets us use Vales in different ways gets a +1 from me. :P

Advocacies
12-25-2020, 12:34 AM

@cinco can we consider this vales are in meta now and useless i have like 2 char max vales rn nothing to spend at least consider revamping crafting materials and cost for lock valley huhhu 35k seems not worth it 🥴

flashio
12-25-2020, 07:39 AM
Could be lower considering it's only 10 per day

What do u mean by 10 per day?

Advocacies
12-25-2020, 08:20 AM
What do u mean by 10 per day?
10 tokens per day

flashio
12-25-2020, 09:51 AM
10 tokens per day

But aren't we talking bout vales? There's not a limit to how many vales u can get per day😅

Advocacies
12-25-2020, 07:09 PM
But aren't we talking bout vales? There's not a limit to how many vales u can get per day😅
No point here is that 10 story tokens isn't enough for us who keep combining pets so I'd like to recommend use vales instead of story token and for balancing about this changes by adding new stuff in story token vendor so that people will still run story token daily and not be forgotten

Advocacies
12-25-2020, 07:14 PM
I mean that Elixir jewels are meant inside story token vendor not in vales vendor( they can also add that up) jewels are easy to craft takes time but with this being purchase easy people with no gold loot could benefit by farming jewels rather than depending on the gold loot to earn golds or luck based farming gold chest , jewels are easy drop but takes time to craft

PSI
12-25-2020, 07:18 PM
amashiiiiiiiing

flashio
12-26-2020, 06:59 AM
Uops my bad got it wrong XD anyway +1 for any new use to vales

Spooked
01-03-2021, 11:40 AM
The general idea of updating vendor’s items is something StS has really been sleeping on and its progressively getting more irritating.
Why do we have a whole special vardan currency when its next to useless?

Advocacies
01-03-2021, 07:37 PM
The general idea of updating vendor’s items is something StS has really been sleeping on and its progressively getting more irritating.
Why do we have a whole special vardan currency when its next to useless?

Sts rn care only for p2w players as they add more and more store irl price aura to earn didn't even care just add 3 aura at the same time and earn money that's probably why they forgot to at least revamping some vendor's or whatever

Advocacies
01-03-2021, 07:39 PM
I personally think this section is useless if i add a suggestion of getting new vanity in store for 1.7k plat in lunar they probably consider it since it's money!!!!