PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer $ thru different accounts

Willwacku
04-09-2012, 08:54 AM
No, I am not offfering to help transfer money, just to make that clear. So now, for example, i have two different accounts, 50k on Wackusack, but i need 50k on remembernoob. But how do i transfer this money? I will tell how to do this. I will use the cs, a simple transaction, so i log on to remembernoob, and i sell a really noob item for 50k, this might cost you a bit, but not too much, then, i log on to wackusack and use the 50k i have to buy the noob item for sale in the cs. then i log back on to remembernoob and complete the sale. i have just transferred 50k from wackusack to remembernoob.One last thing, on Chrome, for all you Pc players, you can just open two tabs-Wack

DONATIONS ALWAYS ACCEPTED BUYING L65 SANGUINE ARMOR FOR 50k OR LESS

I LOVE YOU STS FOR MERGING MY ACCOUNTS:D

Rare
04-09-2012, 09:02 AM
No, I am not offfering to help transfer money, just to make that clear. So now, for example, i have two different accounts, 50k on Wackusack, but i need 50k on remembernoob. But how do i transfer this money? I will tell how to do this. I will use the cs, a simple transaction, so i log on to remembernoob, and i sell a really noob item for 50k, this might cost you a bit, but not too much, then, i log on to wackusack and use the 50k i have to buy the noob item for sale in the cs. then i log back on to remembernoob and complete the sale. i have just transferred 50k from wackusack to remembernoob.-Wack

DONATIONS ALWAYS ACCEPTED BUYING L65 SANGUINE ARMOR FOR 50k OR LESS

Or, if you have a different device you can do it for free. Or... just use one account?

Good luck getting that armor :single_eye:

kiitz
04-09-2012, 12:47 PM
yeah, the transaction costs are kind of steep... If you don't have a friend you can really trust, you can just do it on iphone & chrome or ipad & chrome -- mix & match!

You can even do chrome & chrome!

Elyseon
04-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Ill buy a 65 longbow for 50k too o_O

The Flash
04-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Or you can just be normal and have sts merge the accounts. Been done to my brothers account.

Willwacku
04-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Srsly dude? not to embarrass myself, but i have FOUR pvp accounts, i hope u can see the pain of switching every few minutes...ill contact sts! THNKS!!=)

Jugernugett
04-09-2012, 02:33 PM
u can merge accounts?!? I have like 7 accounts lol I would like to do that if possible.

Fyrce
04-09-2012, 03:49 PM
What? Why can't you log in each account and just use trade? I'm sooo confused...Log on account 1 onto your device, account 2 onto device 2 or chrome. Trade. Done.

Willwacku
04-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Fyrce, some people dont have two devices, people who did probably figured this out, so i make a guide for those with only one device=)

Elitephonix
04-09-2012, 05:38 PM
To cheap to buy character slots? Btw your going to need the amount of character slot of char u have on 1 acct to merge them

Willwacku
04-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Elite, i was a noob back then, as some people mentioned on other forums, so i made multiple accounts, i have plat for A LOT of slots now, and if i combine all the plat spread thru my accs, alot will come=)