PDA

View Full Version : WInter Event

Deathslament
12-21-2020, 03:54 PM
Oi cinco dont lock arf the thread if ur feelings get hurt

What was the reason behind making brooding grounds need a weak flamestone per run instead of buying a badge that allows the player to do runs?

Why remove the "hunt for brood egg" which gave ppl the chance to an exclusive title when finding it?
The good part of farming brood is that no item was required per run (just a badge and you're set for the whole event) now besides farming for energies we need to farm flamestones and "waste" craft slots for these stones while we could be crafting more energies.

Why are arcanite slag and arcanite toor included in the loot table of the event locks? I would understand arcanite iceball since it's winter related (also WHY arc fossil...).

Why the krampus sack vanity looks like has random balls spinning instead of making its whole texture move? (that way would look like something is actually moving inside the sack, currently it looks weird).

Why vanity weapons keep getting smaller and smaller? Ie: The craftable vanity sword from brood has longsword in its name while it's actually pretty small, same problem with rogue daggs and warriors shields, it's nice to have a couple of butter knives I guess but pls don't make all vanities tiny style...

Why is winter king vanity shield so small? A shield is supposed to protect u from enemies attacks, not to work as a serving tray to bring ur buddies drinks, really start making vanities bigger.

Why do we keep getting shiny like effect on the vanity textures? It's fine in some vanities but not on every vanity that gets released, krampus vanity tongue and skin(not the furr) look like they've been polished so ppl can see their reflect. Just look at the clean design of the vanity backpack from platinum tier reward, cmon sts we all know u can do better.

Why do we get crate tokens as a tier rewards? I wouldn't care if they were actually useful, sadly, even tho ppl has alrdy asked for an upgrade on the crate token vendor, the vendors still remain with same outdated rewards.

Why are the lb rewards so bad balanced? Not talking bout design (some may like em some may don't, I personally don't like em), basically the only difference between top 25 and 50 are the amount plats and the gem tier.

Why do the weapons from the snow dragon gear chest have the EXACT SAME design as last year weapons? The only difference on the weapons is the name that's all, was it so hard to choose any different weapon and make a recolor?

Deathslament
12-21-2020, 03:57 PM
+11111111111111111111111111111111111

arcanefid
12-21-2020, 04:01 PM
Most of these points are subjective tbh. I agree with some, like the weapon vanities being too small, and a big number of them having that reflective texture, but still I don't see the point of the thread.

And that tag is audacious. :P

Deathslament
12-21-2020, 04:05 PM
Most of these points are subjective tbh. I agree with some, like the weapon vanities being too small, and a big number of them having that reflective texture, but still I don't see the point of the thread.

And that tag is audacious. :P

I aint see no tag bro

arcanefid
12-21-2020, 04:07 PM
I aint see no tag bro

That tag ain't write itself, bro from another mo

Redjellydonut
12-21-2020, 04:57 PM
+1...

Pros:
Last Halloween event brought new stuff which is AMAZING! The best event in a looong time. We needed a refresher on what we can wear. Events have been getting more frequent which is AWESOME! Because nowadays every game always has something new going on to keep the community engaged and spending [emoji102]... This is good because it keeps people from getting bored leaving the game to another competitor. With the introduction of auras now there is a whole new trend to going on.

Con: [emoji20]

I mean i know tons of players who drop thousands of dollars on this game each event. I myself drop a couple hundred. I mean that should be enough to get some cooler stuff developed in game right [emoji2371] The community is so big and brings in so much money. How is there still so little effort in vanity design, expansion released, and pve/pvp combat, gaming mechanics, and graphics? If we bring that much revenue then why not reinvest it in the game thats is making u the profit? I think there is super potential in the whole racing mechanics recently introduced in the prior event. Pretty sure we can crate some arena where people can race and hold seasonal or monthly rewards. Big potential! Last but not least...promoting the game. I have not seen a single ad for this game. As we see with other games they promote like crazzzy on YouTube and other popular game ads. As a result they always have great numbers of players and place very high on the recommended games in app stores.

Regardless these are just my observations and its nothing but constructive feedback since i love this game and have been playing it since 2014 so when i see the game slowly falling i will try to let the devs know wassup. [emoji1360][emoji3060]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overbear
12-21-2020, 06:19 PM
In before thread locked or Cinco replies with something along the lines of, 'I'm just gonna say 'LOL' and lock this thread.'. (yes, I am a fortune teller @.@)

IExposedYou
12-21-2020, 06:56 PM
At this point I would just recommend devs to shut down AL forum. Too much drama and too many complaints.
Happy holidays!

Darkrai
12-21-2020, 08:17 PM
At this point I would just recommend devs to shut down AL forum. Too much drama and too many complaints.
Happy holidays!

Ah yes, valid criticism is 'drama', much logic thanm you.

Neverr
12-21-2020, 08:24 PM
Happy holidays!Asking simple questions doesn't mean its drama or making complains. People are just confused/ disappointed and would like an explanation.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

PostNoob
12-21-2020, 11:04 PM
This is literally a case of ' you can't make everyone happy'.

Quite sure the devs dont need to explain anything considering all the haters will just find something wrong with it anyways.

Event is fine, ive made tons of gold already and had fun. You are literally asking for your thread to get deleted considering the first line you type is a direct challenge to a dev... Think a bit before you do questionable things.

InB4Locked

Advocacies
12-21-2020, 11:50 PM
+100 for facts but sadly this thread will be closed by devs anyways i see event is fine but the other old things aren't xD like vendors and some stuff like tiny aegis and axe or dagger lol

Soniagurlz
12-21-2020, 11:51 PM
I'm just asking what vanity is snow wep?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Neverr
12-22-2020, 12:59 AM

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkIts the one u get to craft from the token vendor.

Soniagurlz
12-22-2020, 01:02 AM
Its the one u get to craft from the token vendor.

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkI know about that...that snow vanity got 4/4 and One of it is snow wep right other 3piece where to get ?

Susanne
12-22-2020, 03:58 AM
Some of the points made by the OP are valid.
Maybe they should be looked at and taken into consideration. I'm a fair person and make allowances but this event is not as pleasurable as it used to be.

flashio
12-22-2020, 04:26 AM

If u referring to the last paragraph the "snow dragon weapons" they are legendary weapons u get from snow dragon gear chests, not the craftable ones from vendor, the vendor recipes are used to craft brood vanity weapons.

Stormydragon
12-22-2020, 04:28 AM
A little simple explanation by the devs why would be fine when they lock threads.
+1

Scll
12-22-2020, 05:14 AM
Cinco will just "LOL" at u and lock the thread. Like they give a shet. Great listeners no?

QuaseT
12-22-2020, 05:18 AM
I prefer this years brood compared to last years.

Deathslament
12-22-2020, 05:55 AM
Cinco will just "LOL" at u and lock the thread. Like they give a shet. Great listeners no?

Careful bro he might ban ur account for saying shet

Cinco
12-22-2020, 07:11 AM
Brood access mechanics changed because it fit a lot better with having him always available during the event (instead of you having to wait for a global goal, or ‘til the 23rd to fight him - but I’m sure you already considered that).

The rest of your post is just rhetorical questions. You’d be doing everyone a service if you stated your opinions as opposed to hiding them in in unanswerable rhetoric. Not hate. Just facts.

Happy Holidays!

Deathslament
12-22-2020, 09:20 AM
Brood access mechanics changed because it fit a lot better with having him always available during the event (instead of you having to wait for a global goal, or ‘til the 23rd to fight him - but I’m sure you already considered that).

The rest of your post is just rhetorical questions. You’d be doing everyone a service if you stated your opinions as opposed to hiding them in in unanswerable rhetoric. Not hate. Just facts.

Happy Holidays!

I think its quite obvious what the opinions are lol

swoutttt
12-22-2020, 10:18 AM
Complaining wont help. No matter how you write your opinion. Nothing will be done with it. We might get a lol answer, or you should be worried about more important things like covid but that's about it. If you want actual changes then you should complain bring pet x to store like Hero Grimm / Arc Precious. Or hey that lb aura i want in store aswell. That's the best way to get attention of the devs. My advise, take some time off and skip the events you dont like. It's not that AL is the only game out there worth spending time on. Let's hope future content / events are worth the time again.

dualray
12-22-2020, 10:37 AM
Y'all don't see this.
Event crate, energies, now flamestone.

They want y'all buy the crafting slots. Lolol.
Eventually increase the slot so ppl gonna need to buy more slots.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Deathslament
12-22-2020, 11:16 AM
Complaining wont help. No matter how you write your opinion. Nothing will be done with it. We might get a lol answer, or you should be worried about more important things like covid but that's about it. If you want actual changes then you should complain bring pet x to store like Hero Grimm / Arc Precious. Or hey that lb aura i want in store aswell. That's the best way to get attention of the devs. My advise, take some time off and skip the events you dont like. It's not that AL is the only game out there worth spending time on. Let's hope future content / events are worth the time again.

So you just said complaining wont help but den said for actual changes i should complain. Mashallah bro

Cinco
12-22-2020, 11:18 AM
So you just said complaining wont help but den said for actual changes i should complain. Mashallah bro

Bro don’t fight w this one (they’re on your side).

Deathslament
12-22-2020, 11:24 AM
Bro don’t fight w this one (they’re on your side).

Bruh :disturbed::disturbed::disturbed::disturbed: All this time i thought u were just lazy but u just retarded

Neverr
12-22-2020, 11:31 AM
Bruh :disturbed::disturbed::disturbed::disturbed: All this time i thought u were just lazy but u just retardedLmfao wow. Watch out for a forum ban and in game ban [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879]

Overbear
12-22-2020, 11:35 AM
oh no. OH NO. RIPPPPPPPPPPP

Deathslament
12-22-2020, 11:35 AM
Lmfao wow. Watch out for a forum ban and in game ban [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879]

Recolouring vanities and bans is all he knows how to do lol

Cinco
12-22-2020, 11:51 AM
Recolouring vanities and bans is all he knows how to do lol

You read - but you fail to understand. SMH

Neverr
12-22-2020, 11:51 AM
Recolouring vanities and bans is all he knows how to do lolHahahha snatched and banned [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879]

Roycedamagnet
12-22-2020, 11:58 AM
I prefer this years brood compared to last years.

I was not here for last year's winter. Out of curiosity, why is this one better?

Stormydragon
12-22-2020, 12:13 PM
Bruh guys give Cinco some peace during Christmas Time

emc_al
12-22-2020, 12:13 PM
I was not here for last year's winter. Out of curiosity, why is this one better?I'm not quite sure why he thinks it's better(his opinion in the end of the day) but the main difference is now you have to craft the (dragon flamestones) and consume it to get into the Brooding Ground as for last year all you had to do is buy the a badge that costed 200 event tokens and you're set for the whole event.

Also i believe we had arcane artifacts drop (not sure if we had them drop 2018 & 2019 or only 2018)

And on the older version, brooding ground doesn't open until a global goal is hit

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 12:18 PM
Took this guy to Zone 6 with the quickness [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I don’t get how players feel so comfortable just disrespecting the developers who works So hard to try and bring a game that everyone will love it’s just sad to see this type of behavior really makes me feel for the devs have to deal with these types of irrational players you can never win with them it’s always a problem no matter what you do no matter how much great improvements and updates are brought to the table someone will have a problem and complain about it which I guess maybe could be expected since everyone has different opinions but to go out of the way and just blatantly disrespect developers it’s just disheartening and really inconsiderate of the time they put into trying to help enhance the game for the community just to have players like this verbally spit at your creations is rude and callous nevertheless I give thanks to the devs at sts everyday for this wonderful fantastic game I been playing since 2013 and it’s 2020 and I’m still here there’s no other game that has had me captivated for this long [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]thanks STS for all your hard work [emoji41][emoji1474]

- Yours Truly , The Burger Baron.

Stormydragon
12-22-2020, 02:31 PM
Took this guy to Zone 6 with the quickness [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I don’t get how players feel so comfortable just disrespecting the developers who works So hard to try and bring a game that everyone will love it’s just sad to see this type of behavior really makes me feel for the devs have to deal with these types of irrational players you can never win with them it’s always a problem no matter what you do no matter how much great improvements and updates are brought to the table someone will have a problem and complain about it which I guess maybe could be expected since everyone has different opinions but to go out of the way and just blatantly disrespect developers it’s just disheartening and really inconsiderate of the time they put into trying to help enhance the game for the community just to have players like this verbally spit at your creations is rude and callous nevertheless I give thanks to the devs at sts everyday for this wonderful fantastic game I been playing since 2013 and it’s 2020 and I’m still here there’s no other game that has had me captivated for this long [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]thanks STS for all your hard work [emoji41][emoji1474]

- Yours Truly , The Burger Baron.

True Words!!! I totally agree with every word, i was thinking about saying the same.

Roycedamagnet
12-22-2020, 06:15 PM
I'm not quite sure why he thinks it's better(his opinion in the end of the day) but the main difference is now you have to craft the (dragon flamestones) and consume it to get into the Brooding Ground as for last year all you had to do is buy the a badge that costed 200 event tokens and you're set for the whole event.

Also i believe we had arcane artifacts drop (not sure if we had them drop 2018 & 2019 or only 2018)

And on the older version, brooding ground doesn't open until a global goal is hit

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like that was more fun than this one tbh

arcanefid
12-22-2020, 06:39 PM
Sounds to me like that was more fun than this one tbh

Nah, this one is better because you know exactly when it's opening. Last few years I was able to play Brood map only a couple times in the whole event because it was opening only once or a few times a day and it stays up for 1 hour, and if you don't play all day chances are you miss it when it opens. Not to mention all the times when Brood would open while you're sleeping - that sucks.

The only better thing in previous Broods was that it dropped artifacts, but that's all about it.

lowkeyme
01-02-2021, 03:47 AM
Ikr and plat tier is very hard to reach 28k???? What happened, the loot is not even that good “ITS TRASH TBH”

Mythocrisis
01-02-2021, 01:37 PM
What happened to immortal daggers,bloodgrub ones and other old better looking daggers like betrayed,nefarious etc.
Now for a long time different butterknifes.we can clearly see a namesake vanity with no thinking for not one but last few events ..last few!!
Please add new designs are create a new forum section where the forumers can suggest some design so it can make it easier to implement if that helps at all.

And.
Make the run worthwhile like adding something good to loot with a very low chance.
Does it hurt to give us a arcane or heroic drop at around 0.01 RNG during Christmas?

Please do consider this because it will make running great not just for lb runners but to everyone as well.

Spooked
01-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Cant lie, i wish they made daggers bigger.
Also sad to see the new winter king daggers are 90% identical to the easter 2020 top10 daggers, just slightly bigger

I dont understand why people are complaining plat tier is hard to obtain..
Its a 3 week event with special plat tier bosses that give 109 points..
Literally took me 2 days to farm out platinum tier

And lastly, to the people who always say “we have so many new events not everything can be enjoyable”
Quality over Quantity...
Id rather have 5 events a year that really shine rather than 25 events a year that are all mediocre and full of recycled content

And yes.. more droppable items.
I have around 1900 runs and ive only looted a single heroic egg (aside from some 10k item garbage)
That is ridiculous.

Advocacies
01-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Ikr and plat tier is very hard to reach 28k???? What happened, the loot is not even that good “ITS TRASH TBH”

Dude 3 weeks event i already reached plat 5 days other reach 2-3 days like im not hardcore gamer i only farm like 2-4 hrs hauntlet and log off open every hour to craft then at night i run event i mean was that hard for ya 3 weeks 21 days lol week u could have syri dropping in random runs rofl