PDA

View Full Version : Arlor sets

Holly145
12-22-2020, 01:19 AM
Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain. It would completely ruin the whole game and make it unfair to those hoarders.

CursedGuyAL
12-22-2020, 01:25 AM
Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain. It would completely ruin the whole game and make it unfair to those hoarders.This is a funny thread, they don't care, green arlor made a random comeback, back then it was a 60m set. 60m back then would probably be 300m today or more.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Soniagurlz
12-22-2020, 02:55 AM
Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain. It would completely ruin the whole game and make it unfair to those hoarders.Have you tried Pm someone who buy cotton 90-95m? And now 58-65m price.....

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Advocacies
12-22-2020, 03:51 AM
Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain. It would completely ruin the whole game and make it unfair to those hoarders.

How will this affect the whole game xD?

Redjellydonut
12-22-2020, 03:57 AM
LOL! This guys us telling a dev to not rerelease a vanity just to keep their pockets full in game [emoji1787] iv seen it all now.

U buying things at your own risk buddy. That is no ones fault but yours. Welcome to Arcane Legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CursedGuyAL
12-22-2020, 03:58 AM
If a vanity doesn't say the year it was released then it's possible for that vanity to return at anytime.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-22-2020, 04:33 AM
Have you tried Pm someone who buy cotton 90-95m? And now 58-65m price.....

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkMe.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Soniagurlz
12-22-2020, 04:45 AM
Me.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkHaha :)

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
12-22-2020, 04:54 AM
I think don't bringing old good vanities back is better in gerenal, especially for merching

QuaseT
12-22-2020, 05:12 AM
Its too late for this year. Or do you think they rerelease christmas sets at easter?

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
12-22-2020, 05:15 AM

okay so...

Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain.

Don't know why you bought it for its value, its your own decision.
And I'm not going to judge on the fact that you're being over materialistic.

I agree no one likes to see money go down the drain, unless its for charity. However prices fluctuate.

It would completely ruin the whole game

Yeah... how so?
Green arlor was the same case, look where that went. Nothing so life changing. Vanities are cosmetics.
Compare that with the introduction of speed and gold sets back in the day, now that was game changing.

and make it unfair to those hoarders.

Now see, here's the thing....
Hoarders, as you call it, you included, lets just throw that in. Are exposed to a certain risk when you buy an item.
Clearly all of us don't have the capability of knowing the future, we would only based out predictions from events that had happened in the past.
Prices fluctuate, they go up and down, clearly you shouldn't blame anyone.
Every person is exposed to that risk, and that is the space where people can expect to make profit.

And frankly, you haven't given any valid reasoning behind why red arlors shouldn't come back
This thread was simply driven out of your own motive, with your own personal gain.

Reminds me of that one guy who begged for vanity holders, to display his collections.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?526620-My-collection&highlight=holder

Advocacies
12-22-2020, 05:26 AM
okay so...

Don't know why you bought it for its value, its your own decision.
And I'm not going to judge on the fact that you're being over materialistic.

I agree no one likes to see money go down the drain, unless its for charity. However prices fluctuate.

Yeah... how so?
Green arlor was the same case, look where that went. Nothing so life changing. Vanities are cosmetics.
Compare that with the introduction of speed and gold sets back in the day, now that was game changing.

Now see, here's the thing....
Hoarders, as you call it, you included, lets just throw that in. Are exposed to a certain risk when you buy an item.
Clearly all of us don't have the capability of knowing the future, we would only based out predictions from events that had happened in the past.
Prices fluctuate, they go up and down, clearly you shouldn't blame anyone.
Every person is exposed to that risk, and that is the space where people can expect to make profit.

And frankly, you haven't given any valid reasoning behind why red arlors shouldn't come back
This thread was simply driven out of your own motive, with your own personal gain.

Reminds me of that one guy who begged for vanity holders, to display his collections.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?526620-My-collection&highlight=holder

Damn +11000

Darkrai
12-22-2020, 05:55 AM
Cinco will release it when he needs emergency funds from plat sales it would bring

sir farm
12-22-2020, 07:22 AM
This is a funny thread, they don't care, green arlor made a random comeback, back then it was a 60m set. 60m back then would probably be 300m today or more.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using TapatalkAround the time it got released it was around 85-95m. I bought one for 92m a few days before they released it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Titanium
12-22-2020, 08:42 AM
Cinco will release it when he needs emergency funds from plat sales it would bring

I'm not seeing anything wrong with this one.

If people are willing to buy then why we should care how they are running THEIR game? I would buy it instantly without blinking twice if there's a cool vanity and if I can make some gold out of it.

Neverr
12-22-2020, 08:49 AM
Please don't act like you're in a position to demand it not coming back. Furthermore, you took the risk of buying it knowing that it would come back so that is your own decision/ fault. How would it ruin the game? The recent inflation has caused that set and many others to drastically increase for no reason, so releasing it again wouldn't be doing any harm. I wish you the best of luck with your red arlor set lmao.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

mqp2385
12-22-2020, 10:14 AM
He has the same right to say w.e he wants and can demand ..i am against bringin vabities back if they do they killing the name "rare " all this crybabies wanting to comeback..You want one buy and aura 100 dollars and there you get red cap w.I mean if it comes it comes then crybabies will cry again for an another rare keep killing the word rare crybabies. Cinco do the right thing remember old player never had the luxury of making gold like now we spent thousand of dollars trying to get lucky on locks and remember we plat buyers are the one who kept this game alive for years if you dont spend real money on this game you dont have the right to ask or complain while new people had the luxury of making 500m like nothing dont bring nothing back keep the word rare and its funny most of them that are complaining always in town not even grindin don't want to spent money on a game neither . Go play less talking dont be cheap and put some moeny on the game. There u will be rich and wont have to be crying to cinco about prizes keep the word rare say no to crybabies

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

mqp2385
12-22-2020, 10:18 AM
Please don't act like you're in a position to demand it not coming back. Furthermore, you took the risk of buying it knowing that it would come back so that is your own decision/ fault. How would it ruin the game? The recent inflation has caused that set and many others to drastically increase for no reason, so releasing it again wouldn't be doing any harm. I wish you the best of luck with your red arlor set lmao.

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkLol players like you like to cry why you cant afford it cause u always on town talking play more and less talking and maybe you can afford instead. Coming here and crying about prizes

Tampia
12-22-2020, 10:22 AM

Wait...so uhm...steel commando was actually more valuable than any Arlor sets way back. I dont remember anything that Sts would re-release these kind of rare vanity in any specific Events. I mean, yes green/red arlor says “only available during winter holiday season” never seen that in steel commando. Steel commando was re-released along with Green Arlor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
12-22-2020, 10:23 AM
*Cinco brings back Red Arlor sets*

Giant bench
12-22-2020, 10:26 AM
Rerelease them, why not. There’s a Green one, black one, red one, red and gold one, brown one, purple one. They’re not special and like the description says, it was meant to be brought back every year. Which they did technically do with the recolors. Anyways why not bring back all items that have a similar description.

Tampia
12-22-2020, 10:31 AM

He is a player, meaning he’s part of AL community. He could say tf he want or demand about it. Without these kind of players, AL would be dead. The only reason why people play this game bcuz they have used tons of gold and real money for plat. Rare vanities and items is one of the reason why OLD players still manage to play with game. Seeing 80% of players in AL with medusa/frank/red arlor/ ghost/ jester sets in every outpost....i-[emoji88].

PS i added these RARE vanities since they’re talking about green Arlor that was rereleased along with steel commando.

Neverr
12-22-2020, 10:34 AM
Lol players like you like to cry why you cant afford it cause u always on town talking play more and less talking and maybe you can afford instead. Coming here and crying about prizes

Sent from my LGL322DL using TapatalkFirst of all, dont get so defensive muddfishhh. Secondly just because you spent money on a game doesn't give u any rights to "deman" anything, maybe suggest it but never to demand so don't let that get to your head mate. Thirdly, I farm and I have gold and yes I dont have a red arlor however idc if they do or dont bring it back because when green arlor came back I did not use it. You're a known price manipulator as well and if you think you can quote me just to start drama because of that silly "guild" then you're sadly mistaken. Why did you feel the urge to quote me other than anyone else in this thread?? If you have a personal vendetta against me then by all means, take it to pms. I dont wanna get a forum ban for the verbal abuse that I will put you through.

Mythocrisis
12-22-2020, 10:35 AM
I traded medusa mask for green arlor set rog and gold close to 12m a few years back.
They released the same vanity again.
Now green set is 2m .medusa mask is what 700-800m.
I did complain but that's about it.even the developers sometimes do stuff without fairness then think .
So they will and should rerelease ones there are or promised to return.
Where is the fairness in all this?
A treatment to one and a different treatment to another .

Giant bench
12-22-2020, 10:35 AM
He is a player, meaning he’s part of AL community. He could say tf he want or demand about it. Without these kind of players, AL would be dead. The only reason why people play this game bcuz they have used tons of gold and real money for plat. Rare vanities and items is one of the reason why OLD players still manage to play with game. Seeing 80% of players in AL with medusa/frank/red arlor/ ghost/ jester sets in every outpost....i-[emoji88].

PS i added these RARE vanities since they’re talking about green Arlor that was rereleased along with steel commando.

Just rerelease everything, I wonder what would happen within the next 24 hours if they did

Tampia
12-22-2020, 10:38 AM
Just rerelease everything, I wonder what would happen within the next 24 hours if they did

Every player that started playing this game since 2012: “aight imma head out” [emoji88]

mqp2385
12-22-2020, 10:40 AM

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkYou know why?cause their cheap dont want to spent on Plat and come here an demand 2. Most of them think al is social media talking and talking not gridin nothing and have to come to cinco and cry about it. If you don't spent money you dont have . Cry less
More grindin

mqp2385
12-22-2020, 10:43 AM
First of all, dont get so defensive muddfishhh. Secondly just because you spent money on a game doesn't give u any rights to "deman" anything, maybe suggest it but never to demand so don't let that get to your head mate. Thirdly, I farm and I have gold and yes I dont have a red arlor however idc if they do or dont bring it back because when green arlor came back I did not use it. You're a known price manipulator as well and if you think you can quote me just to start drama because of that silly "guild" then you're sadly mistaken. Why did you feel the urge to quote me other than anyone else in this thread?? If you have a personal vendetta against me then by all means, take it to pms. I dont wanna get a forum ban for the verbal abuse that I will put you through.

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkPrize manipulator ? Ia m sorry but frank sets are 1.2b os real facts like I said I wont pm cause i cant see you If had the luxury to see you i will say to your face. If you dont spent plat on game you shouldnt demand nothing end of conversation . we all knkw you you are a rogue that sits in town talking shh. Play more dont be cheap and there rich.

Neverr
12-22-2020, 10:43 AM

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkI'll say the same thing I said to that muddfishh. Why did u feel the urge to quote me rather than anyone else in the thread? Personal vendetta? Take it elsewhere. Besides cinco already said what he said so you can be bitter or cry as much as you want. I am not the only one who shared my opinions here so don't attack me and look like a full blown fool.

Neverr
12-22-2020, 10:48 AM
Prize manipulator ? Ia m sorry but frank sets are 1.2b os real facts like I said I wont pm cause i cant see you If had the luxury to see you i will say to your face. If you dont spent plat on game you shouldnt demand nothing end of conversation . we all knkw you you are a rogue that sits in town talking shh. Play more dont be cheap and there rich.

Sent from my LGL322DL using TapatalkOh, I only called you a price manipulator on a whim to see your reaction, thanks for the indirect confession. So you're saying the players who don't buy plat shouldn't have any opinions? If that's the case then there is no need to continue this convo as you have already lost with such a statement. Ridiculous. I dont sit around town and talk anything lol. Its ppl like you who comes and disturbs the peace im trying to preserve while in towns. If you dont want to get stung then stay away from the hornets nest. Good day to you muddifsshhh.

Tampia
12-22-2020, 10:49 AM
I'll say the same thing I said to that muddfishh. Why did u feel the urge to quote me rather than anyone else in the thread? Personal vendetta? Take it elsewhere. Besides cinco already said what he said so you can be bitter or cry as much as you want. I am not the only one who shared my opinions here so don't attack me and look like a full blown fool.

I directly quoted ur post for telling someone not to demand about it and only suggest....tf...they’re both the same thing AND btw he plays this game...Sts never told anyone that u have to be in a place to have the right to demand on anything that happens in game. Bruhh this some drama [emoji90]. Let him talk like how u talk bro. No one gives a [emoji90] if you cry or not....next time dont be tellin people what to do or that people has to be in somewhat places to have the right to demand.

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 10:50 AM
I don’t think Cinco personally cares how much gold you spent on a cosmetic item in the game also he already said that the set would be brought back so these words are falling on deaf ears but every player has the right to complain about anything in the game weather it makes sense or it does not so have fun player tread safety [emoji41][emoji1474]

mqp2385
if you dont spend real money you dont have the right to complain and thats facts

emc_al
Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain. It would completely ruin the whole game and make it unfair to those hoarders.Atleast you know it's not happening "Right Now" https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201222/1c5fca436a85f180f7eb825cb46efbaf.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

mqp2385
12-22-2020, 10:53 AM
I don’t think Cinco personally cares how much gold you spent on a cosmetic item in the game also he already said that the set would be brought back so these words are falling on deaf ears but every player has the right to complain about anything in the game weather it makes sense or it does not so have fun player tread safety [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSo scaammer your new I understand where you coming from ? Red cap w is ok w.e is 50m but players like you that cant afford real rares want to kill the word rare u want all sets expensive cheap less talking in town more grindin take you card out of yoir wallet and spend money there you will get it.

Tampia
12-22-2020, 10:53 AM
Atleast you know it's not happening "Right Now" https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201222/1c5fca436a85f180f7eb825cb46efbaf.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Lmao that’s me. [emoji88]

mqp2385
12-22-2020, 10:55 AM
Atleast you know it's not happening "Right Now" https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201222/1c5fca436a85f180f7eb825cb46efbaf.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using TapatalkI love it cinco your the man . we old players that support the game with our work deserve better .

Giant bench
12-22-2020, 10:56 AM
Oh, I only called you a price manipulator on a whim to see your reaction, thanks for the indirect confession. So you're saying the players who don't buy plat shouldn't have any opinions? If that's the case then there is no need to continue this convo as you have already lost with such a statement. Ridiculous. I dont sit around town and talk anything lol. Its ppl like you who comes and disturbs the peace im trying to preserve while in towns. If you dont want to get stung then stay away from the hornets nest. Good day to you muddifsshhh.

It’s true though... players who actually contribute to the game by purchasing platinum should have more of a say to what happens within the game than the freeloader, who has a useless opinion of “do you know what I think about that” type of mentality.

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 10:59 AM
So scaammer your new I understand where you coming from ? Red cap w is ok w.e is 50m but players like you that cant afford real rares want to kill the word rare u want all sets expensive cheap less talking in town more grindin take you card out of yoir wallet and spend money there you will get it.

I have all Winterfest vanity’s that are available for mage I’m not sure what your talking about here to try and tell me that what I’m saying is somehow incorrect based off??? Nothing but personal feelings no facts at all please try and hold your argument properly I’m a proudly advocate for players to support STS and buy platinum also so what are you getting at here? Not really making much sense to me player be a little more descriptive thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]

Neverr
12-22-2020, 11:00 AM
I directly quoted ur post for telling someone not to demand about it and only suggest....tf...they’re both the same thing AND btw he plays this game...Sts never told anyone that u have to be in a place to have the right to demand on anything that happens in game. Bruhh this some drama [emoji90]. Let him talk like how u talk bro. No one gives a [emoji90] if you cry or not....next time dont be tellin people what to do or that people has to be in somewhat places to have the right to demand.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkDon't tell me what to do, you're as irrelevant as your post. You're bashing me for giving my opinion and saying the guy can request anything yet your butt buddy muddfisshhh is telling me that I dont have the right to request anything? The two of your are really hypocritical. Think before you write rather than writing on impulse, what is wrong with you. "Sts never told anyone that u have to be in a place to have the right to demand on anything" again your butt buddy muddfishhh is saying that non plat buyers have no right to demand stuff. If you wanna use the little brain cells you have left and quote someone to try to be a hero then quote muddfisshh and try to knock some sense into him. Thanks. Feel free to pm me. Good luck.

Neverr
12-22-2020, 11:03 AM
It’s true though... players who actually contribute to the game by purchasing platinum should have more of a say to what happens within the game than the freeloader, who has a useless opinion of “do you know what I think about that” type of mentality.But nothing states the "freeloaders", as you claim them to be, shouldn't give their opinions. Smfh.

mqp2385
12-22-2020, 11:04 AM
Don't tell me what to do, you're as irrelevant as your post. You're bashing me for giving my opinion and saying the guy can request anything yet your butt buddy muddfisshhh is telling me that I dont have the right to request anything? The two of your are really hypocritical. Think before you write rather than writing on impulse, what is wrong with you. "Sts never told anyone that u have to be in a place to have the right to demand on anything" again your butt buddy muddfishhh is saying that non plat buyers have no right to demand stuff. If you wanna use the little brain cells you have left and quote someone to try to be a hero then quote muddfisshh and try to knock some sense into him. Thanks. Feel free to pm me. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkNever is already made he aint bringing it back keep trying and [emoji22]

Neverr
12-22-2020, 11:06 AM
Never is already made he aint bringing it back keep trying and [emoji22]

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk"We decided not to do this right now" Please emphasize on the word "right now". I understand english isn't your first language but you're making yourself look like a fool by not understanding simple sentence constructions. Smh. As I have already told you, pm me if you wish to rant. Good day muddfishh.

mqp2385
12-22-2020, 11:07 AM
I have all Winterfest vanity’s that are available for mage I’m not sure what your talking about here to try and tell me that what I’m saying is somehow incorrect based off??? Nothing but personal feelings no facts at all please try and hold your argument properly I’m a proudly advocate for players to support STS and buy platinum also so what are you getting at here? Not really making much sense to me player be a little more descriptive thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkScammar I like you but you constantly bitching about bringing vanities back . Do it like the rest of us grindin and getting it the right way peace.

mqp2385
12-22-2020, 11:10 AM
"We decided not to do this right now" Please emphasize on the word "right now". I understand english isn't your first language but you're making yourself look like a fool by not understanding simple sentence constructions. Smh. As I have already told you, pm me if you wish to rant. Good day muddfishh.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] u understand that ?? [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]thats you[emoji41][emoji41][emoji28][emoji28][emoji123][emoji123][emoji125][emoji125]

omg_its_Amy
12-22-2020, 11:12 AM
Idky why Ppl are even scared Cinco would bring it back since sts recoloring that vanity again and again [emoji2372] also they bringing many new ones. That's what Ppl were asking for in the past, NEW good looking vanity sets [emoji2372] u get them and Ppl still complaining [emoji2356]

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

luckyfaujdar
12-22-2020, 11:13 AM
Have you tried Pm someone who buy cotton 90-95m? And now 58-65m price.....

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkMeeee
Twice

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 11:15 AM
Scammar I like you but you constantly bitching about bringing vanities back . Do it like the rest of us grindin and getting it the right way peace.

Woah watch your language player I think your anger and frustration is causing you to not think rationally like many players do I’m not arguing to bring no vanity’s back i just came in here to state the truth Cinco said that he will bring it back and that’s already been solidified this thread is a little bit pointless considering that what Cinco said and the complaints are going to fall under deaf ears what are you even talking about here calm down relax take a breather player it’s not that serious no need to get so angry [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] red arlor will be back weather you like it or not so why sit and cry about it? Either you sell it now or keep it because you like the cosmetic item it’s that simple player raging out in forums does not change what’s already been solidified in stone [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] nevertheless I wish you well on your crying venture through forums hope you find what your looking for have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]