PDA

View Full Version : New Common Items!

nmyxspaceship
04-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Just expanding on some other threads(kinda)

The more common drops we have been seeing in the previous releases have been almost exactly the same and that is why many of out players have gotten very tired of content and complain about how farming has lost interest partly because of this.

Evidence:

45-50

55-60

60-65

I really ask that we see a better variety of drops this next content release. This would help the pl economy because items will be more unique giving them a better value and it will help the decrease the number of players quitting because they don't look as cool as players with gold. It will also keep players interested and bring a lot of players back that have lost interest because lack of creativity.

Games like order and chaos or wow keep players because they always have something new to offer.

Please keep ahead of these guys!

Hope you guys have considered this! Can't wait for Humania:)

Dartagnian
04-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Some new throwing items would be nice 8) talons are far between with nothin at 65. There use to be a nice variety of drops. Now everything thats not pink or blue really = trash. (other than crafted items, which i would suggest changing to plaid ti differentiate between rarity.)

Maybe have a new contest to let folks design some new common weapons or something?

Swampy
04-09-2012, 11:54 AM
What happens to those items? You liquidate them!! Sts should focus on making the pinks cooler not the trash gear.

Dartagnian
04-09-2012, 11:56 AM
I still say we should introduce a new color differentiator for plaid.

Elyseon
04-09-2012, 11:57 AM
I miss sewer when all gear could be used

FluffNStuff
04-09-2012, 11:59 AM
What happens to those items? You liquidate them!! Sts should focus on making the pinks cooler not the trash gear.

Dev's have even stated this, because people only 'care' about pinks and just trash all other gear, it would be a waste to spend time making those unique.

Dartagnian
04-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Plaid armor has feelings too, man.

<picks up placard and marches in a circle>

"Don't hate! Don't liquidate!
Plaid has feelings too!
Truth, Freedom, Justice, reasonably priced love, and a hard boiled egg for everyone!
Viva la persist-ANCE!"

nmyxspaceship
04-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Dev's have even stated this, because people only 'care' about pinks and just trash all other gear, it would be a waste to spend time making those unique.

True but just making new items would make players feel better. Some people are leaving just because they have shown a lack of creativity.

DerSchuetze
04-17-2012, 06:46 PM
I remember where i pointed it out on nuris, and everyone flammed me. Its big reason why ppl are quitiing. Everythings the same. And very important features are missing.

Sryyoulose
04-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Also, sewers was the best, no trash items, they all had decent stats.