PDA

View Full Version : Price check for Arc Guapo egg

Tampia
12-22-2020, 09:54 AM
Just wanted to know how much its worth right now. Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CursedGuyAL
12-22-2020, 10:00 AM
Alot less than auc. The new al saying is "If it doesn't sell in auc then it's not the right price". Just look at the stats of the pet also, it's a 15-20m pet. Don't be fooled by price manipulation.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Tampia
12-22-2020, 10:04 AM
Alot less than auc. The new al saying is "If it doesn't sell in auc then it's not the right price". Just look at the stats of the pet also, it's a 15-20m pet. Don't be fooled by price manipulation.

Lowaim told me one got sold in auction for 130m and so i traded my avarice belt 40% GL, AA Sagacity 18% Ms, and A nox ring 50%GL. And the price was currently 120m at that time. He lied and fooled me with the prices and even asked me for the pendant of nox. Lowaim and iowaim is one person. Overprice and lowballer person.

CursedGuyAL
12-22-2020, 10:07 AM
Lowaim told me one got sold in auction for 130m and so i traded my avarice belt 40% GL, AA Sagacity 18% Ms, and A nox ring 50%GL. And the price was currently 120m at that time. He lied and fooled me with the prices and even asked me for the pendant of nox. Lowaim and iowaim is one person. Overprice and lowballer person.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkAlways do a quick price check on forums if needed, that pet is nowhere near worth that price, i looked at the stats and laughed, just last week arcanite timber was around the same price now it's at 20m

Tampia
12-22-2020, 10:11 AM
Always do a quick price check on forums if needed, that pet is nowhere near worth that price, i looked at the stats and laughed, just last week arcanite timber was around the same price now it's at 20m

If only i knew. Im kind of new to this general discussion. Hopefully it wouldn’t happen to anyone especially during these holidays. Rip to my real money for buying platinum. [emoji174] anyways, thanks for the updated guesses ill be stuck with this egg. Thank you and merry Christmas!