PDA

View Full Version : Kind man got bullied

Zozobanafea
12-22-2020, 10:25 AM
I was sitting in camp and these people started bullying me i said "pls dont be toxic players" thats how KiNd im but they didnt listen i dont want to get bullied anymore [emoji22][emoji22]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201222/d2c530c6154a44dddc321e031945445b.jpg

THE GOLDEN KING
12-22-2020, 10:31 AM
Just put them on ignore, this type of stuff happens a lot man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picklewickles
12-22-2020, 10:33 AM
yeah, i wish sts could enforce the 13+ rule better but yeah they can't prove anything unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Titanium
12-22-2020, 10:35 AM
the purpose of this thread remains "unknown"

Advocacies
12-22-2020, 06:13 PM
Wow i see you're kind by spamming dot when someone chat???????? You guy seriously defend this guy? I have more screenshots if needed

Krystalteam
12-22-2020, 06:15 PM
We live in a society.

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 07:10 PM
I was sitting in camp and these people started bullying me i said "pls dont be toxic players" thats how KiNd im but they didnt listen i dont want to get bullied anymore [emoji22][emoji22]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201222/d2c530c6154a44dddc321e031945445b.jpg

Very unfortunate to see this has happened to you I would recommend you just put them on ignore list it helps a lot that’s the most that I can tell you players in this game happen to be very toxic at times and get gets much worst here on forums your plead for help will only be followed by those who already have had a bad day and decide to throw around there aggression trust me I know from experience the only other good advice I could possibly give you is to just screen shot and email STS support they work really hard to try and help clean the environment from those nasty toxic players and the aggressors safe travels my friend I wish you the best [emoji41][emoji1474]

-The Burger Baron.

Soulistic
12-22-2020, 07:18 PM
just wasted my 4mins here essshh!!!

Encryptions
12-22-2020, 07:39 PM
Maybe not spam chat and have a title on begging for gold with glint set on and a 50m+ pet on.

sqdmarazm
12-22-2020, 07:56 PM
this kind man is spamming every day in expe, when someone says that he will report him, this "kind man" says that he just send his plat buying history and gets unbanned. seems like sts should provide not so easy ways to get unbanned to get rid of this no-rule spammers
-sqd with love

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 07:58 PM
Maybe not spam chat and have a title on begging for gold with glint set on and a 50m+ pet on.

Aw man encryption I thought you would at-least have some sympathy for this situation but it seems like you condone player bullying [emoji22] that’s kinda sad makes me think very much differently about you [emoji848] nevertheless your opinion and your feeling so with that being said have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

Saint Jaffo
12-22-2020, 08:00 PM
i thought that ign was inactive... mmm kinda sus

Giant bench
12-22-2020, 08:06 PM
Aw man encryption I thought you would at-least have some sympathy for this situation but it seems like you condone player bullying [emoji22] that’s kinda sad makes me think very much differently about you [emoji848] nevertheless your opinion and your feeling so with that being said have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

+1 from Hotdog Mike, surely I thought encryptions would have been nicer toward our fellow players. But he’s his own mind who are we to tell him what we can and cannot do. Anyways have a great day playa! 🤛😂

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 08:08 PM
+1 from Hotdog Mike, surely I thought encryptions would have been nicer toward our fellow players. But he’s his own mind who are we to tell him what we can and cannot do. Anyways have a great day playa! [emoji2935][emoji23]

[emoji15] seems that I have a newfound fan [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] thanks for your support and have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Giant bench
12-22-2020, 08:24 PM
[emoji15] seems that I have a newfound fan [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] thanks for your support and have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Don’t let your negative energy get the better of you! You’re better than that! Fight it! I appreciate your support in becoming a better person! Have a nice day also playa🤛😂

Prabsimar Chhabra
12-22-2020, 10:30 PM
Imagine commenting on a troll post trying to comfort the guy. https://media4.giphy.com/media/3oKIPlLZEbEbacWqOc/giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7dpx8ldpfq9yt0vrdckzog5c9up0k i9lp9mgjjidi&rid=giphy.gif

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]

Encryptions
12-22-2020, 11:05 PM

I don't have sympathy for people. Same as people don't have sympathy for me. Its a video game ofc ppl going to trash talk. Look at the forums some sad shets go making alts to make threads to curse me out and on my youtube along in game. Nothing new just shows how low life they are. Quite funny though ngl.
That christmas spirit thread had me laughing for a bit.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Attractive_you
12-22-2020, 11:06 PM
i love your guild name. seem unique

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
12-23-2020, 12:10 AM
I was trying to take some gold from this pocket on this one dude, &this cop was all like “hey man, don’t do that” an I was all like -
what the farg, Y you OppRess mE, U sO mEaN!
Need safe zone, halp

Susanne
12-23-2020, 03:11 AM
I don't have sympathy for people. Same as people don't have sympathy for me. Its a video game ofc ppl going to trash talk. Look at the forums some sad shets go making alts to make threads to curse me out and on my youtube along in game. Nothing new just shows how low life they are. Quite funny though ngl.

If you are referring to the thread that I started, then I'm glad I made you laugh. Someone needed to.
Have a nice day, although I doubt you will. You'll be too busy feeding your ego.
To the OP, just do what sensible people have advised, don't spam in towns and if someone bullies you ignore them completely.

PSI
12-23-2020, 03:18 AM
@scared, all i know is your just randomly spamming stuffs and start to beg. look up to yourself then please talk.

Encryptions
12-23-2020, 04:36 AM
If you are referring to the thread that I started, then I'm glad I made you laugh. Someone needed to.
Have a nice day, although I doubt you will. You'll be too busy feeding your ego.
To the OP, just do what sensible people have advised, don't spam in towns and if someone bullies you ignore them completely.

The "christmas spirit" thread by kakoon. In which he got banned for. You made it?

|Ares|
12-23-2020, 05:32 AM

Here we go again with You making everything about yourself again. Again nonethless, who asked? lol

Encryptions
12-23-2020, 05:36 AM
Here we go again with You making everything about yourself again. Again nonethless, who asked? lolHere you go again following me around.

Terracraft
12-23-2020, 05:48 AM
Every time i open general discussion,i grab popcorn

|Ares|
12-23-2020, 05:55 AM
Here you go again following me around.

Or just tired of seeing you under every thread going all over how sad and unfair AL community is towards you. Enough is enough dude. lol

Encryptions
12-23-2020, 06:08 AM
Or just tired of seeing you under every thread going all over how sad and unfair AL community is towards you. Enough is enough dude. lol

Im laughing just because people get so butt hurt over a video game. You don't even see half the crap posted on these forums baha.

Yjay
12-23-2020, 06:16 AM
encryption just stop. we know your a drama maker and that's why people doesn't like you. your one of the price manipulators. just quit it and be a normal person and not a lot of people cares about your opinion.
Peace

Encryptions
12-23-2020, 06:17 AM
encryption just stop. we know your a drama maker and that's why people doesn't like you. your one of the price manipulators. just quit it and be a normal person and not a lot of people cares about your opinion.
Peace

So I am the one who makes drama when someone posts a thread directly towards me to tt me and gets banned later.
Show me a screenshot of me in actual chat trying to fake prices and offers. Not the mail.

Razererxx
12-23-2020, 06:20 AM
So I am the one who makes drama when someone posts a thread directly towards me to tt me and gets banned later.

You said how you get attcked and stuff and how you dont care. Which is fine. But did you ask yourself why do people attack you in first place? You can say whatever you want but you are the one who brought heat on yourself

Encryptions
12-23-2020, 06:23 AM
You can say whatever you want but you are the one who brought heat on yourself

So why do people get so mad and constantly keep on with bs over a mistake I made 2 almost 3 years ago? Yet ones who bot game ones who buy gold sell gold accounts publicly fake offers with accounts recently and presently who are exposed with proof have no one doing the same bs to them?

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 06:24 AM
You said how you get attcked and stuff and how you dont care. Which is fine. But did you ask yourself why do people attack you in first place? You can say whatever you want but you are the one who brought heat on yourself

By that logic may I ask why you choose to attack me then? Any logical reasoning there? I speak normally and give positive feedback and responses in threads and you find reasoning to attack me also so what heat did I bring upon myself could you answer that for me player? [emoji41][emoji1474]

Razererxx
12-23-2020, 06:35 AM
So why do people get so mad and constantly keep on with bs over a mistake I made 2 almost 3 years ago? Yet ones who bot game ones who buy gold sell gold accounts publicly fake offers with accounts recently and presently who are exposed with proof have no one doing the same bs to them?

Im not saying you are the ultimate bad guy. But dude, in lot of your posts you somehow insert yourself into it by mentioning what people do to you. And i get it some times when its just giving own personal experience to back up the argument but you do it bit too much.
And you are right with gold buyers and botters. They deserve to be punished.
I would just tell you, when you want to reply or post something, think twice and see if its good idea.

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 06:49 AM
This guy is an idoit spamming in chat u get what u deserve.

Imagine calling someone a derogatory term meant to insult there level of intelligence and you spell the word wrong [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] WOW. Nice one player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Gaurav Arora
12-23-2020, 08:35 AM
This seems like a fake attention grabbing thread. And sadly it succeeded in wasting my time.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
12-23-2020, 08:46 AM
Imagine calling someone a derogatory term meant to insult there level of intelligence and you spell the word wrong [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] WOW. Nice one player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalktheir*
You are welcome player, have a nice day player [emoji1680][emoji1]

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 08:49 AM
their*
You are welcome player, have a nice day player [emoji1680][emoji1]

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Oh good looks player appreciate that , have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

Susanne
12-23-2020, 10:15 AM
The "christmas spirit" thread by kakoon. In which he got banned for. You made it?

No, I must have been mistaken. Sorry, my bad. I didn't see the one you're posting about.
You do sometimes annoy me though Encryptions. For instance, I don't like the way you keep getting picked on (that goes for anyone by the way) but sometimes you do set yourself up for it.
Have a nice holiday.

Saint Jaffo
12-23-2020, 10:53 AM
@Cinco I think this is going out of the way, please do something
happy holidays

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 10:55 AM
We already asked this guy to stop spamming a lot of times and he woundn't quit spamming. Who cares about my spelling nerd.

I don’t know if you are aware of this but I will tell you a little secret [emoji2958] STS has a button if for if someone is being aggravating or if there being inappropriate or just because you don’t wanna see them typing it’s a button once you click on there character click inspect then you click the tab that says other and you should see an emoji similar to this :X and under that emoji it says the word “Ignore” a lot of players in this thread are unaware of this but if you click that button you won’t see the player who you ignored speak anymore [emoji54] they will just be out of mind and out of sight it’s a cool Easter egg implemented into the game to help players keep some form of control over there environment now think about the players who know this button exists and refuses to use it? They consciously choose argue and bully a player instead of just putting them on ignore list and moving on isn’t that amazing [emoji2956] then there justification is that “this player was spamming” when they could have solved that issue themselves so is there really even a reason why they bullied said player? Nope, they just wanted to throw aggression towards the player maybe they were hoping for a good merch from said player in the near future so to not damage the chances of this happening they refuse to put the player on ignore list and enter a shouting match screaming obscenities at each other rather then just using that secret little button called the ignore button isn’t that just amazing when you think about it? It’s fascinating how some players operate really makes you go Hmm [emoji848] what kind of day did they have to do all this? Who knows nevertheless they made a choice and they have zero justification for it that’s the basis of this conversation [emoji41][emoji1474]

Zozobanafea
12-23-2020, 11:06 AM
You are toys in my hands haha.
i wanted things to go out of control, people fighting each other and people blaming sts and people got trolled
First i entered that town and said "can someone bully me?" Then those 2 bullied me and ss and everyone believes.
I made it esy for u haha
And its revenge to that "useless" person cinco got trigged about.. a little gift to cinco for your small brains community i hope u liked it [emoji6]

Giant bench
12-23-2020, 11:07 AM
I don’t know if you are aware of this but I will tell you a little secret [emoji2958] STS has a button if for if someone is being aggravating or if there being inappropriate or just because you don’t wanna see them typing it’s a button once you click on there character click inspect then you click the tab that says other and you should see an emoji similar to this :X and under that emoji it says the word “Ignore” a lot of players in this thread are unaware of this but if you click that button you won’t see the player who you ignored speak anymore [emoji54] they will just be out of mind and out of sight it’s a cool Easter egg implemented into the game to help players keep some form of control over there environment now think about the players who know this button exists and refuses to use it? They consciously choose argue and bully a player instead of just putting them on ignore list and moving on isn’t that amazing [emoji2956] then there justification is that “this player was spamming” when they could have solved that issue themselves so is there really even a reason why they bullied said player? Nope, they just wanted to throw aggression towards the player maybe they were hoping for a good merch from said player in the near future so to not damage the chances of this happening they refuse to put the player on ignore list and enter a shouting match screaming obscenities at each other rather then just using that secret little button called the ignore button isn’t that just amazing when you think about it? It’s fascinating how some players operate really makes you go Hmm [emoji848] what kind of day did they have to do all this? Who knows nevertheless they made a choice and they have zero justification for it that’s the basis of this conversation [emoji41][emoji1474]

+1 from Hotdog Mike, I remember something like this, yeah it’s all coming together. It was like an Easter egg or something. Yeah it’s like or exactly like an Easter egg, it’s crazy it’s like something out of straight make-belief like imagination. I think it’s crazy how you thought it was an Easter egg, it’s actually an actual feature of the game man, I know you probably didn’t know this but yes it’s an actual feature that’s part of the game. I’m sorry to ruin your new found “Easter egg” but sadly it’s just a feature of the game 😭😭😭, no worries though I’m glad I helped you get through this moment of sadness with you. For I know it sadness you greatly.

This reminds of me another short story, this happened a few thousand years ago, his name was Casandra, he was the biggest and strongest to mention the tallest midget in all of Arlor, he loves eating burgers, some say he actually ran and fell on a burger and that’s how he became the one the original “Burger Man” anyways Playa I hope you’re having a blast with Christmas! 🤛😂

Susanne
12-23-2020, 12:40 PM
You are toys in my hands haha.
i wanted things to go out of control, people fighting each other and people blaming sts and people got trolled
First i entered that town and said "can someone bully me?" Then those 2 bullied me and ss and everyone believes.
I made it esy for u haha
And its revenge to that "useless" person cinco got trigged about.. a little gift to cinco for your small brains community i hope u liked it [emoji6]
No..I didn't like it, I think it was a mean and nasty plan. 😑