PDA

View Full Version : For those who wonder what is written :)

PatD
12-22-2020, 11:58 AM

Didn't figure out what mean the writing on the Blizzerax aura tho loll, Dragon language?

Mehdikillerd
12-22-2020, 12:05 PM

Didn't figure out what mean the writing on the Blizzerax aura tho loll, Dragon language?cursed language maybe, dont buy it xd, jk

Envoyé de mon JKM-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Neverr
12-22-2020, 12:05 PM

Didn't figure out what mean the writing on the Blizzerax aura tho loll, Dragon language?https://valhyr.com/pages/rune-translator

Use this bro. Hope you figure it out.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

PatD
12-22-2020, 12:35 PM
https://valhyr.com/pages/rune-translator

Use this bro. Hope you figure it out.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

The translation is done bro, its the meaning i don't know lol

Stephencobear
12-22-2020, 12:41 PM
The aura is simply the alphabet in order (but not broken into the 3 staves)
Start at the “F”

PatD
12-22-2020, 12:45 PM
The aura is simply the alphabet in order (but not broken into the 3 staves)
Start at the “F”

Hahaha you are right bro!! thank you so much :)

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 01:18 PM
The symbolism behind these new auras and vanity’s are so amazing and they easily slip last the average player unless you do some intel and research on them it’s absolutely mind blowing and I love it [emoji76].

On a side note the most underrated vanity in my opinion is the Burger Baron Set I’ve already went into to full detail so many times about the set because it’s literally 5th dimensional when you try and break it down to the specifications it’s limitless the amount of different things you can point out in the Burger Baron Set I really advice players if you really wanna take your experience to the next level to invest in a Burger Baron set unfortunately if you don’t already have the [Burgermeister] title then you are only going to have half the experience but being that I Am The Burger Baron it isn’t much to be worried about because there can only be one Burger Baron and that’s me but you can feel the experience that STS was trying to get you to understand with the Burger Baron vanity set I urge players to looo into this vanity set you may find out things about yourself that you never knew don’t just take the vanity for face value look a little deep into it and I promise you will be here thanking me for the suggestion that help change your entire view on not only this game but life itself but that’s just my gift to you all The Burger Baron vanity set is one you guys should really check out and come to your own conclusions it’s almost unexplainable in words how good the set is The eyes of those who see will not be dim, And the ears of those who hear will listen. Have a nice day players [emoji41][emoji1474]

- The Burger Baron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overbear
12-22-2020, 01:46 PM
The symbolism behind these new auras and vanity’s are so amazing and they easily slip last the average player unless you do some intel and research on them it’s absolutely mind blowing and I love it [emoji76].

On a side note the most underrated vanity in my opinion is the Burger Baron Set I’ve already went into to full detail so many times about the set because it’s literally 5th dimensional when you try and break it down to the specifications it’s limitless the amount of different things you can point out in the Burger Baron Set I really advice players if you really wanna take your experience to the next level to invest in a Burger Baron set unfortunately if you don’t already have the [Burgermeister] title then you are only going to have half the experience but being that I Am The Burger Baron it isn’t much to be worried about because there can only be one Burger Baron and that’s me but you can feel the experience that STS was trying to get you to understand with the Burger Baron vanity set I urge players to looo into this vanity set you may find out things about yourself that you never knew don’t just take the vanity for face value look a little deep into it and I promise you will be here thanking me for the suggestion that help change your entire view on not only this game but life itself but that’s just my gift to you all The Burger Baron vanity set is one you guys should really check out and come to your own conclusions it’s almost unexplainable in words how good the set is The eyes of those who see will not be dim, And the ears of those who hear will listen. Have a nice day players [emoji41][emoji1474]

- The Burger Baron

You are one interesting fella.

XxretepxX
12-22-2020, 01:55 PM
That dude reminds me of the old days when runagain used to be the annoying guy on forums now its this clown

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 02:06 PM
That dude reminds me of the old days when runagain used to be the annoying guy on forums now its this clown

Imagine being this player who degrades people who appreciate what STS created for us hmm [emoji848] the original poster was nice enough to tell us what the banner means and breaking down the set to tell people know what’s going on and you come here and call him an annoying guy? You called him a clown for what? I don’t see you telling me what any of these vanity’s means and the Original Poster took time out his day and helped us figure out what the Hoarfrost set is saying and what the new aura means your just here being a bad apple [emoji35] how about you offer some insight here or you can take your negativity somewhere else player totally not cool , try and lighten up for a while player it will help you in the long run [emoji41][emoji1474]

XxretepxX
12-22-2020, 02:13 PM
Imagine being this player who degrades people who appreciate what STS created for us hmm [emoji848] the original poster was nice enough to tell us what the banner means and breaking down the set to tell people know what’s going on and you come here and call him an annoying guy? You called him a clown for what? I don’t see you telling me what any of these vanity’s means and the Original Poster took time out his day and helped us figure out what the Hoarfrost set is saying and what the new aura means your just here being a bad apple [emoji35] how about you offer some insight here or you can take your negativity somewhere else player totally not cool , try and lighten up for a while player it will help you in the long run [emoji41][emoji1474]

Im talking about you

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 02:19 PM
Im talking about you

If you had something to say to me and had any ounce of honor or dignity you would have @ me but seeing how you just sit around angry on forums for no reason I can tell you don’t. My reply does not change sour apple unwind I’m confused why your so tight and irate must not be a good day for u [emoji22] go get some fresh air and rethink your reply sad to see your this unhappy for no reason. Have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

XxretepxX
12-22-2020, 02:22 PM
I knew you would respond without an @ and you did easy bait

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 02:28 PM
I just want to say thanks to the Original Poster for giving this wonderful insight never in a million years would I suspect a bunch of angry irate players would come here and belittle this thread so sad to see this has happened hopefully more will come and offer there take on the topic instead of offering drama and madness attempting to make other players feel the sorrow they feel it’s very sad to see this.

With that being said I don’t think the letters on the runic aura as placed there at random I’m pretty sure it has a significant meaning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] not saying I know what it is or that if I found out I’ll automatically release that information but it’s just really mind blowing when you look at some of these vanity sets released in 2020 the meaning behind them has anyone found out the meaning of the winter king aura? [emoji4] that one is a really good one goes synonymous with the name that’s all I’ll say about it hehehe [emoji13] anyways if enough people reply looking for it I’ll release what I believe it means this kind of conversation is really really good will open a lot of eyes to the time and dedication that STS puts behind these vanity’s for us that players just disregard for nefarious reasons [emoji53] happy searching players hope ya find it out [emoji41][emoji1474]

Razererxx
12-22-2020, 02:40 PM
I just want to say thanks to the Original Poster for giving this wonderful insight never in a million years would I suspect a bunch of angry irate players would come here and belittle this thread so sad to see this has happened hopefully more will come and offer there take on the topic instead of offering drama and madness attempting to make other players feel the sorrow they feel it’s very sad to see this.

With that being said I don’t think the letters on the runic aura as placed there at random I’m pretty sure it has a significant meaning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] not saying I know what it is or that if I found out I’ll automatically release that information but it’s just really mind blowing when you look at some of these vanity sets released in 2020 the meaning behind them has anyone found out the meaning of the winter king aura? [emoji4] that one is a really good one goes synonymous with the name that’s all I’ll say about it hehehe [emoji13] anyways if enough people reply looking for it I’ll release what I believe it means this kind of conversation is really really good will open a lot of eyes to the time and dedication that STS puts behind these vanity’s for us that players just disregard for nefarious reasons [emoji53] happy searching players hope ya find it out [emoji41][emoji1474]

I am just wondering 1 thing. Why do you spam emojis so much?

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 02:53 PM
I am just wondering 1 thing. Why do you spam emojis so much?

In all honesty I’ve never heard of “emoji spamming” in my life I’ll break it down for you tho.
Most of the time when I’m typing I want to relay the emotions I currently am feeling while I type that message so for example if I typed something and it made me give a little chuckle ya know like a small smile or a “hah” I’ll put 1 emoji [emoji23]. If I typed something and I’d made me laugh or it was a good goof ya know I type 3x emojis [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] just showing how funny it was to me in the message now if something was a absolutely hilarious to me ya know something like a knee slapper that it was so funny irl I’m slamming my hands on a surface laughing or like a joker laugh then I put anything over 3x my emojis so something like a [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. You get it? I think the rest is pretty self explanatory and most times if your using an apple product the emojis pop up while I’m typing to help me relay the emotions much easier ya know? Unfortunately I’m not here to give you lessons on emojis that’s not my purpose and this thread has nothing to do with that topic so I kindly ask you to please stick to the topic at hand as it is very interesting to me and I want players to give there theory as to what some of the symbolism in these vanity’s mean to them so we can bounce off ideas you understand? Thanks player have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

omg_its_Amy
12-22-2020, 03:39 PM
[emoji39]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201222/7801db87708ab24ea28b7efb15f53b62.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 04:19 PM
[emoji39]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201222/7801db87708ab24ea28b7efb15f53b62.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Yea the words were translated but the bundle of letters strung together have a meaning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this goes a lot deeper then just a line of words it’s on a rune and that’s where I’ll stop again [emoji6] really precise details put into these vanity’s taken for granted search on players [emoji41][emoji1474]

Razererxx
12-22-2020, 04:32 PM
In all honesty I’ve never heard of “emoji spamming” in my life I’ll break it down for you tho.
Most of the time when I’m typing I want to relay the emotions I currently am feeling while I type that message so for example if I typed something and it made me give a little chuckle ya know like a small smile or a “hah” I’ll put 1 emoji [emoji23]. If I typed something and I’d made me laugh or it was a good goof ya know I type 3x emojis [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] just showing how funny it was to me in the message now if something was a absolutely hilarious to me ya know something like a knee slapper that it was so funny irl I’m slamming my hands on a surface laughing or like a joker laugh then I put anything over 3x my emojis so something like a [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. You get it? I think the rest is pretty self explanatory and most times if your using an apple product the emojis pop up while I’m typing to help me relay the emotions much easier ya know? Unfortunately I’m not here to give you lessons on emojis that’s not my purpose and this thread has nothing to do with that topic so I kindly ask you to please stick to the topic at hand as it is very interesting to me and I want players to give there theory as to what some of the symbolism in these vanity’s mean to them so we can bounce off ideas you understand? Thanks player have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

Ohhh so you are spamming emojis every other sentwnce. Got it "player"

Stephencobear
12-22-2020, 04:37 PM
Yea the words were translated but the bundle of letters strung together have a meaning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this goes a lot deeper then just a line of words it’s on a rune and that’s where I’ll stop again [emoji6] really precise details put into these vanity’s taken for granted search on players

the order of the alphabet does have a meaning in the order they are. it specifically relates to the nord creation story:
F "cattle/wealth" followed by U which has a connotation of water then TH "giant" then A "god".

that aside, now the creation story (partly roughly)
first there is an void with fire and ice on either side, when they meet fire melts ice flooding water and birthing the first giant and cow. the cow licks the ice for salt and finds the first god, then more gods and giants until we finally have the allfather wotan (odin).

now look again at the order of runes as the start the first stave:
cattle watter giant god. you can see the rough outline of my peoples creation story.

-"sue" youre friendly neighborhood cuban viking history nerd

ps "vili" is odins brother

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 04:43 PM
Ohhh so you are spamming emojis every other sentwnce. Got it "player"

Most likely unable to comprehend text [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I see this trend with a lot of irate players on here sad condition that effects many. [emoji22]

Anyways I already explained that if your not going to comment on the topic at hand then it would be best to just leave the thread? I don’t want this thread to become drama fest this topic is really good and interesting gets me excited to see new replies from other players giving there insight or knowledge on the topic as I find it really important somewhat and I think it wouldn’t be a stretch to ask you to just have some respect for the original poster and stick to the topic and please keep the personal aggression out of here? Private message exists for a reason please use them otherwise keep it out of here have some respect for the OP thanks player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Kystone
12-22-2020, 04:46 PM

- The Burger Baron

this is related to the thread how? take your own advice too, and I'm also 90% sure I'm not the only one who skips your replies in every thread now

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 04:49 PM
the order of the alphabet does have a meaning in the order they are. it specifically relates to the nord creation story:
F "cattle/wealth" followed by U which has a connotation of water then TH "giant" then A "god".

first there is an void with fire and ice on either side, when they meet fire melts ice flooding water and birthing the first giant and cow. the cow licks the ice for salt and finds the first god, then more gods and giants until we finally have the allfather wotan (odin).

cattle watter giant god. you can see the rough outline of my peoples creation story.

Wooooo[emoji845][emoji845][emoji845] NICE [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] isn’t that amazing?? These small details are so cool when there broken down like this and most people wouldn’t really know what’s going on with that being said I think this brings a brand new meaning towards the aura itself I’m sure people now will be much more interested in finding out the meaning the time & meaning that STS is putting into these vanity’s it’s absolutely mind boggling [emoji16] wearing those vanity’s for some ( me ) has a brand née meaning for me rather then it just being some simple aura to be honest majority of the new auras have very significant means which is really just amazing when you think about it THANKS STS [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 04:53 PM
this is related to the thread how? take your own advice too, and I'm also 90% sure I'm not the only one who skips your replies in every thread now

More lack of comprehension skill players [emoji22] I’m saying that the Burger Baron has very significant meaning just like these vanity’s in here the original poster took time out to break down what some of the vanity’s mean and I was saying that it’s the same with the Burger Baron vanity set it has significant meanings rather then just being some random set same with the Hoarfrost and the Runic aura if you could put your aggression towards the side I think this would be very clear here duh [emoji19] anger blinds the mind this a valid example here and I don’t care about you skipping my replies you didn’t even offer any insight into the topic at hand you came here only to throw your aggression towards me since you had a bad day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this topic really good if you take time and just read it try and lighten up a little player it will help out in the long run [emoji41][emoji1474]

Aeot
12-22-2020, 05:26 PM

- The Burger Baron

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWas all this marketing of a vanity you own a joke or actually serious?

XxretepxX
12-22-2020, 05:29 PM
Lmaoo 1 week from now " Baron rarer than Gnarled set"

Kystone
12-22-2020, 05:29 PM
I’m saying that the Burger Baron has very significant meaning just like these vanity’s in here the original poster took time out to break down what some of the vanity’s mean and I was saying that it’s the same with the Burger Baron vanity set it has significant meanings

ignorance is bliss they say

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 05:31 PM
Was all this marketing of a vanity you own a joke or actually serious?

[emoji2955]

At this point I don’t even know what to say do you players really think I could be emphasizing a vanity this much if I didn’t mean it? What do I gain from doing that? How can this possibly be a “joke” what is the joke?? I take everything I’m saying about this vanity very seriously this is not some joke to me and for you to say that actually offended me honestly I mean every single word I say about the Burger Baron vanity set it’s truly untouchable I’m just trying to have players experience a new level of ecstasy but by all means you don’t have to buy the vanity don’t listen to me if you think I’m just “joking” around here I don’t understand who you take me to be. Anyways before I let my aggression get the better of me have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Giant bench
12-22-2020, 05:31 PM
More lack of comprehension skill players [emoji22] I’m saying that the Burger Baron has very significant meaning just like these vanity’s in here the original poster took time out to break down what some of the vanity’s mean and I was saying that it’s the same with the Burger Baron vanity set it has significant meanings rather then just being some random set same with the Hoarfrost and the Runic aura if you could put your aggression towards the side I think this would be very clear here duh [emoji19] anger blinds the mind this a valid example here and I don’t care about you skipping my replies you didn’t even offer any insight into the topic at hand you came here only to throw your aggression towards me since you had a bad day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this topic really good if you take time and just read it try and lighten up a little player it will help out in the long run [emoji41][emoji1474]

+1 From the Hotdog Mike. I too likes and agrees with such statement in words of beauty and wisdom. Anger is a disgraceful emotion which such may come across on a daily basis sadly. As once thy said “be one with emotion and don’t cause a commotion”-Alfred Jackson rigmington jr the 3rd. 🤛😂

-Hotdog Mike.

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 05:41 PM
+1 From the Hotdog Mike. I too likes and agrees with such statement in words of beauty and wisdom. Anger is a disgraceful emotion which such may come across on a daily basis sadly. As once thy said “be one with emotion and don’t cause a commotion”-Alfred Jackson rigmington jr the 3rd. [emoji2935][emoji23]

-Hotdog Mike.

I appreciate the +1 but you cited your words with some characters that don’t exist so I’m not sure of your intentions with this reply here [emoji848] nevertheless have a nice day player thanks for the +1 [emoji41][emoji1474]

Giant bench
12-22-2020, 06:06 PM
I appreciate the +1 but you cited your words with some characters that don’t exist so I’m not sure of your intentions with this reply here [emoji848] nevertheless have a nice day player thanks for the +1 [emoji41][emoji1474]

They only exist through our hearts, characters, people, things, have true meaning on sight. Nothing is impossible only the inevitable, don’t let your hatred blind you from for as he once said “be one with you and you with thee for it’s only safe thy indeed. ”- Borock Aboma
🤛😂
-Hotdog Mike.

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 06:13 PM
They only exist through our hearts, characters, people, things, have true meaning on sight. Nothing is impossible only the inevitable, don’t let your hatred blind you from for as he once said “be one with you and you with thee for it’s only safe thy indeed. ”- Borock Aboma
[emoji2935][emoji23]
-Hotdog Mike.

The Burger Baron is a real person that exists I just want you to understand that firstly and “Borock Aboma” does not exist therefore the quotes your saying have no real citations meaning that there just made up and for that reason mainly I will not engage with your rambling of words here but still have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

- The Burger Baron

Giant bench
12-22-2020, 06:34 PM
The Burger Baron is a real person that exists I just want you to understand that firstly and “Borock Aboma” does not exist therefore the quotes your saying have no real citations meaning that there just made up and for that reason mainly I will not engage with your rambling of words here but still have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

- The Burger Baron

I have no clue why you seem so aggressive toward my response, Seems hatred has entered your body and is feeding off your negative energy. 👺Please don’t let hatred guide you for it only strengthens over time! Borock Aboma does exist in our hearts and mind, your negative energy is causing this mishap! Fight it! You can! For existence is within all of us.

As she once said “it ain’t broke it ain’t right”-Miss Orin Stephens🤛😂

-Hotdog Mike

MistaGrinch
12-22-2020, 06:58 PM
I have no clue why you seem so aggressive toward my response, Seems hatred has entered your body and is feeding off your negative energy. [emoji84]Please don’t let hatred guide you for it only strengthens over time! Borock Aboma does exist in our hearts and mind, your negative energy is causing this mishap! Fight it! You can! For existence is within all of us.

As she once said “it ain’t broke it ain’t right”-Miss Orin Stephens[emoji2935][emoji23]

-Hotdog Mike

Have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Giant bench
12-22-2020, 07:02 PM
Have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Right back at you playa 🤛😂

darkestfaire
12-23-2020, 03:12 AM
That dude reminds me of the old days when runagain used to be the annoying guy on forums now its this clownIs there some way to have an ignore button? If there was one, maybe this and the rest of the off-related topic comments could have been avoided? JS

Ty Op for the insight on the runic symbols. It's really neat to know.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Susanne
12-23-2020, 03:32 AM
Is there some way to have an ignore button? If there was one, maybe this and the rest of the off-related topic comments could have been avoided? JS

You posted what I was thinking and it was nice to see an intelligent thread that was game related.

PatD
12-23-2020, 09:04 AM

Really appreciate! With this explanation the aura get a really deep meaning!!!
Thank you very much my friend and i wish you an awesome Holiday Season!!! :encouragement::D

Eatdamage
12-23-2020, 10:01 AM

Good one!
Surprising to find out that someone is a brother to Odin and not a son/daughter lol

Oakmaiden
12-26-2020, 10:18 AM
Is there some way to have an ignore button? If there was one, maybe this and the rest of the off-related topic comments could have been avoided? JS

U tap on the profile pic n choose ignore option. It works well.228135