PDA

View Full Version : How are these vanities?

Encryptions
12-23-2020, 06:05 AM
Marsuu showed me a game named Adventurequest 3d and these vanities / gears are pretty good. Would like to see similar stuff in AL.

PSI
12-23-2020, 06:09 AM
good idea but this isnt anime.

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 07:26 AM
Lol wtf [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you advertising another game that’s not AL on a AL forum? Doesn’t seem like a very good idea to me I think this might belong in the Off Topic thread considering the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with AL not even anything correlating to AL , is it even made by STS? This is not a very wise move Encryptions you of all should know how forums operates nevertheless to add to the topic I’ve never seen that game in my life and it don’t look better then AL that’s my opinion [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-23-2020, 07:29 AM
Lol wtf [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you advertising another game that’s not AL on a AL forum? Doesn’t seem like a very good idea to me I think this might belong in the Off Topic thread considering the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with AL not even anything correlating to AL , is it even made by STS? This is not a very wise move Encryptions you of all should know how forums operates nevertheless to add to the topic I’ve never seen that game in my life and it don’t look better then AL that’s my opinion [emoji41][emoji1474]

Um. How is it not AL related when I am asking that we have these vanities or vanities similar to these added in AL?

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 07:35 AM
Um. How is it not AL related when I am asking that we have these vanities or vanities similar to these in AL?

But is that game AL? I don’t see the correlation at all if the topic is out in general discussion usually there’s something having to do with Arcane legends as far as in the game this isn’t even AL you advertising a completely different game under the basis of it looking similar to AL? Didn’t even try and show some photos from AL or anything come on now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you not slick Encryptions this is common sense let’s not play patty cake here you know what your doing here bucko and that game look trash compared to AL just sayin [emoji41][emoji1474]

Arachnophobik
12-23-2020, 07:47 AM
But is that game AL? I don’t see the correlation at all if the topic is out in general discussion usually there’s something having to do with Arcane legends

Man, I don't usually wanna comment since I'm 99% sure that most of the time you're just baiting, you were perfectly normal on voice chat but man this is just too good to pass out.

"Hello pot? It's me kettle..."

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?545835-Is-It-Just-Me
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?544451-The-Greatest-Bait

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 07:52 AM
Man, I don't usually wanna comment since I'm 99% sure that most of the time you're just baiting, you were perfectly normal on voice chat but man this is just too good to pass out.

My thread has to do with AL and the second one was in the wrong section and Cinco handled that this thread is completely off basis it’s not even a general discussion cuz it has nothing to do with AL it’s in the wrong section completely now that I’ve been shown the light by out wonderful developers I’ve taken it upon myself to call out threads that are also non correlation threads to AL is that wrong for me to do so? And what does voice chat have anything to do with the topic at hand encryption made a post about an ENTIRE different game in a AL general discussion board that’s just cool? Come on now let’s have some common sense here player this isn’t to hard to figure out [emoji41][emoji1474]

QuaseT
12-23-2020, 08:05 AM
The weapons look a bit oversized to me. Doesnt seem realistic at all (ik they dont have to but looks just weird). A few reminded me of weapons like ghastlys' or ice piercers. Overall devs might be able to get some ideas from those but a 1on1 copy would just not fit to AL imo. Maybe it has copyright issues coming with it aswell.

Neverr
12-23-2020, 08:08 AM
I'd like the fire axe for warriors, looks really "hot". All pun intended.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Silentkill
12-23-2020, 08:15 AM

Why would you roast my man like that.. ��

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 08:26 AM
Oh yea this makes perfect sense I can see the developers sitting at the round table now and instead of using ideas they already have or maybe some fan made sketch ups NAH let’s just rip off vanity’s from some trash bag game and implement them into AL and wait for the ensuing copyright claim to come in all because encryptions suggested it to us that makes a lot of sense to me definitely shows the real creativity STS puts into there games and precise details they put into the vanity’s that they would ever need to rip off vanity’s from some other crappy looking game really big [emoji3447] ideas in this thread WOW amazing what some players think of STS [emoji2365] sad to see how little respect these kind of players have for the game [emoji41][emoji1474]

alfred de vera
12-23-2020, 09:56 AM
not good idea copying vanities from other games, just saying no hate..

Giant bench
12-23-2020, 10:27 AM
Oh yea this makes perfect sense I can see the developers sitting at the round table now and instead of using ideas they already have or maybe some fan made sketch ups NAH let’s just rip off vanity’s from some trash bag game and implement them into AL and wait for the ensuing copyright claim to come in all because encryptions suggested it to us that makes a lot of sense to me definitely shows the real creativity STS puts into there games and precise details they put into the vanity’s that they would ever need to rip off vanity’s from some other crappy looking game really big [emoji3447] ideas in this thread WOW amazing what some players think of STS [emoji2365] sad to see how little respect these kind of players have for the game [emoji41][emoji1474]

This comment reminds me of a story, His name was Arnold Amy Armstrong. Based on true events, he use to be an owner of a restaurant only selling burgers, one day he slipped and fell on a bun that his previous employee left on the floor, he fell and hit his head on a big meaty patty. He then woke up to this godlike being, his face with a sickening grin from ear to ear, his wet furry pasty like skin with his breath a stench like no other and whispered in Arnolds left wet red ear “would you like some fries with that”. Anyways I gotta run. Don’t let your negative energy blind you my man, I sense some aggression toward encryptions for no reason, just a simple suggestion is all. There was no need to a huge conflict between you two. Sad to see how little respect these players have for their fellow arlorians. Have a nice day playa🤛😂

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 10:30 AM
This comment reminds me of a story, His name was Arnold Amy Armstrong. Based on true events, he use to be an owner of a restaurant only selling burgers, one day he slipped and fell on a bun that his previous employee left on the floor, he fell and hit his head on a big meaty patty. He then woke up to this godlike being, his face with a sickening grin from ear to ear, his wet furry pasty like skin with his breath a stench like no other and whispered in Arnolds left wet red ear “would you like some fries with that”. Anyways I gotta run. Don’t let your negative energy blind you my man, I sense some aggression toward encryptions for no reason, just a simple suggestion is all. There was no need to a huge conflict between you two. Sad to see how little respect these players have for their fellow arlorians. Have a nice day playa[emoji2935][emoji23]

I see you have become a crazed fan following me around fourms like the many other ones just tread lightly don’t let your words turn against you player, have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

Giant bench
12-23-2020, 10:52 AM
I see you have become a crazed fan following me around fourms like the many other ones just tread lightly don’t let your words turn against you player, have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

I cannot believe your negative energy toward everyone but yourself. Try to find happiness and empty your mind. Let the dragon take over, be careful for darkness still lies within.

As Nario once said “Aye Momomio” -Nario

Have a nice day playa🤛😂

Saint Jaffo
12-23-2020, 10:57 AM
I would like to see vanities with this styles. Bigger vanities. Weapons that have cool effects (like burning buckler for example, but for higher levels and new designs).

THE GOLDEN KING
12-23-2020, 11:19 AM
There’s plenty of great looking items out there, STS could simply pick a few and redesign them to make them in their own unique way. It’s up to them to decide what they want to implement into the game. I wish they would add more to sirspendsalot.

Aeot
12-23-2020, 11:32 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHe [emoji106][emoji41]wasn't advertising.[emoji106][emoji41] He was showing some vanities that Devs maybe could get some ideas from for [emoji106][emoji41]future des[emoji106][emoji41]igns. Is starting drama your hobby or something bruh? [emoji41][emoji106][emoji106][emoji41][emoji106][emoji41] Bro player bro.

Stormydragon
12-23-2020, 11:33 AM
I just like the magma dragon helmet haha, would be a nice dragon set

Oakmaiden
12-23-2020, 11:35 AM
I like em, especially the pistol blades! Lol, such a silly subject to get all itchy about tho. Ppl post hand drawn ideas and ss of other art all the time. Seems we have a new bully who needs a beatdown.... soon soon....

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 11:45 AM
He [emoji106][emoji41]wasn't advertising.[emoji106][emoji41] He was showing some vanities that Devs maybe could get some ideas from for [emoji106][emoji41]future des[emoji106][emoji41]igns. Is starting drama your hobby or something bruh? [emoji41][emoji106][emoji106][emoji41][emoji106][emoji41] Bro player bro.

That is just ripping off vanity’s from a different game and may I add a crappy game at that with horrible designs this is not how STS gets there ideas from an entirely different game and just steal there pre made designs? That doesn’t make any sense and even if STS decides to add these designs the copyright claim will be waiting for them in a heartbeat this is not that hard to understand how is that starting drama when I’m stating the obvious? You players really think STS would run the risk of stealing some ideas for the benefit of 1 player? Not gonna happen at all and on top of that it is advertising a game that’s not even made by STS and telling them hey this game looks good you guys should do this also that makes sense to you? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you players are some geniuses really big [emoji3447] ideas in here WOW [emoji41][emoji1474]

XxretepxX
12-23-2020, 11:57 AM
Every day i look at general less and less because of this guy :/ new rules implemented because of him

Silentkill
12-23-2020, 12:50 PM
Every day i look at general less and less because of this guy :/ new rules implemented because of him

Just imagine what a low quality life he must be leading, writing essays on this forum. We can only pity him

Oakmaiden
12-23-2020, 02:57 PM
Homage or rip-off is a point of view thing. Let’s look at Boogie. Now watch Tim Burtons’ Nightmare Before Christmas. How about Tiger King? Marvel inspired vanities and weapons? Real or imagined by one or many. The Devs ask for input. Quit crapping on it.

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 03:29 PM
Just to reiterate because there’s been bozo’s wit there big [emoji3447] ideas chatting not directed to me of course since I wasn’t quoted but nevertheless it’s not a good idea to copy from another game does not look good for the creators especially when there’s a entire thread about it and let’s say all agree yea this a good idea this thread will be used as evidence for there copyright infringement claim against STS I really actually care about the game and the developers that’s why I said my point like I did but no need to further speak because this is never gonna happen anyways STS not even that vacuous to even attempt something like that so my words are actually pointless here when I actually think about it and I would like to apologize to myself for not seeing this earlier. Apologies accepted bro no worries keep ya head up . Thanks, with that being said have a nice day players [emoji41][emoji1474]

Giant bench
12-23-2020, 03:49 PM
Just to reiterate because there’s been bozo’s wit there big [emoji3447] ideas chatting not directed to me of course since I wasn’t quoted but nevertheless it’s not a good idea to copy from another game does not look good for the creators especially when there’s a entire thread about it and let’s say all agree yea this a good idea this thread will be used as evidence for there copyright infringement claim against STS I really actually care about the game and the developers that’s why I said my point like I did but no need to further speak because this is never gonna happen anyways STS not even that vacuous to even attempt something like that so my words are actually pointless here when I actually think about it and I would like to apologize to myself for not seeing this earlier. Apologies accepted bro no worries keep ya head up . Thanks, with that being said have a nice day players [emoji41][emoji1474]

Apology accepted no worries. Just be nice next time.

Werwulf
12-23-2020, 03:54 PM
Sad,AQ3D is dead, AQW is dead too, Artix going to be remembered as a guy with worst decisions ever

Изпратено от моят Mi 9T с помощта на Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
12-23-2020, 04:03 PM
Sad,AQ3D is dead, AQW is dead too, Artix going to be remembered as a guy with worst decisions ever

Never was a fan of AQ games. Loved playing dragonfable around 10 years back though. Brings back memories

Overbear
12-23-2020, 04:08 PM
I miss AQ :/ good days I guess. I still have my account from 2013. STS can't implement any of those exact design in the game due to copyright, but inspiration isn't bad.

Tiger Mike
12-23-2020, 07:20 PM
Lol I hate when items don't match together but I would like Al to have more freedom when designing items so we can have crazy funny looking stuff like in the screenshots, either that or keep the medieval theme overall.

Mythocrisis
12-23-2020, 08:21 PM
I used to play aqw.
Honestly imagine them bringing them a floating sword pet and something like the huge blades of nulgath and some golden regal 2 handed axes for rogues.
Just make em differently imo .nothing wrong.
U should also add some weapon only pics since we have many good costumes but weapons are lacking in these past few events.
Probably weapons hard to make and render I'm guessing .
And anyway this is a very nice idea encryptions,do not let some normally toxic people bring this down.they exist and will try to do any damage they can sitting behind a screen.

Redjellydonut
12-23-2020, 08:28 PM
Never seen this game! Those are some badass weapons.[emoji91][emoji102]

Werwulf
12-23-2020, 08:31 PM
Never seen this game! Those are some badass weapons.[emoji91][emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIts normal, the game is not popular at all

Redjellydonut
12-23-2020, 08:35 PM
That is just ripping off vanity’s from a different game and may I add a crappy game at that with horrible designs this is not how STS gets there ideas from an entirely different game and just steal there pre made designs? That doesn’t make any sense and even if STS decides to add these designs the copyright claim will be waiting for them in a heartbeat this is not that hard to understand how is that starting drama when I’m stating the obvious? You players really think STS would run the risk of stealing some ideas for the benefit of 1 player? Not gonna happen at all and on top of that it is advertising a game that’s not even made by STS and telling them hey this game looks good you guys should do this also that makes sense to you? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you players are some geniuses really big [emoji3447] ideas in here WOW [emoji41][emoji1474]

Its inspiration for ideas...not a copy/paste...

Suggestions. U heard?

MistaGrinch
12-23-2020, 11:53 PM
Its inspiration for ideas...not a copy/paste...

Suggestions. U heard?

It’s plagiarism even if they did decide that they wanted to do it U HEARD? Making this thread terminated all hope of this ever even happening U HEARD? Suggestions could have been spoken about or shown through rough sketches from Encryptions but directly showing a design from another game and suggesting for the developers to use said design will end in a copyright infringement claim on STS U HEARD? I hope this was clear enough for you player’s to understand thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]

Kystone
12-24-2020, 12:01 AM
why can't sts just ban these trolls? discussion is already ruined by the 2nd reply, jesus

emc_al
12-24-2020, 02:15 AM
why can't sts just ban these trolls? discussion is already ruined by the 2nd reply, jesusWhy do you think sts would ban these trolls if all they do is praise the devs & their game all day long. Don't see that one coming tbh

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
12-24-2020, 02:50 AM
It’s plagiarism even if they did decide that they wanted to do it U HEARD? Making this thread terminated all hope of this ever even happening U HEARD? Suggestions could have been spoken about or shown through rough sketches from Encryptions but directly showing a design from another game and suggesting for the developers to use said design will end in a copyright infringement claim on STS U HEARD? I hope this was clear enough for you player’s to understand thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]

Take notes in class.

gilsooon
12-24-2020, 03:08 AM
Ya pls ban mistagrinch @cinco thx

dynastygaming
12-24-2020, 03:15 AM
ya pls ban mistagrinch @cinco thx

hahahahaa second motion!

MistaGrinch
12-24-2020, 03:57 AM

Take notes in class.

So you guys aren’t understanding that this is a completely different game and it’s not connected to STS? So with that in mind your expecting sts to then take the ideas or “suggestions” from a completely different game and then give them credit? Putting all the pre planning they already have to contact a completely different game and tell them hey we got some big [emoji3447] players who want to wear your vanity’s mind if we get some “inspiration” from your pre made vanity’s and implement them into the game?? It makes zero sense it’s just not logical that’s exactly why I used the word because that’s what it will be this not a hard think to understand and then I said with this thread being the catalyst for the horrid idea of getting some vanity “inspirations” from this game it’s never gonna happen now because this thread will be used against them in a copyright infringement claim it’s that simple not hard to understand here just educate yourself on what I’m talking about it will make much more sense then me saying it in laymen’s terms here. Have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
12-24-2020, 04:35 AM
Moral of the thread , these sick [emoji40] horrid looking vanity’s [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961] I can’t even type properly just thinking about those atrocities, but thank goodness that STS has the incredible art team that they have because we will never have to suffer with such low quality and bland designs in game for our vanity and gears. The gears and vanity’s in AL are designed by a top of the line art team and some great developers who come up with the ideas and lore’s behind the many vanity’s and gears available for us which is perfectly executed might I add and absolutely amazing, me as a player since 2013 I would never want that to change and it’s the reason why it’s 2020 and me and many other players are still here playing the game it’s just untouchable and uncontested by any other mobile (and pc) game I’ve ever played none of them are anything close to the experience you get when you play AL and that is a FACT in my life that I will stick to forever so big thanks to STS for all that you do for us and I’m greatly appreciative for all you have done so far and for those who want these [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961] “vanity’s” you can go play that horrid thing whatever it’s even called I never heard of that dead game anyways look like a computer virus [emoji3083] I don’t think STS would needs ideas from a entirely different game just downright disrespectful for someone to even suggest such a insane thing the devs have been working really hard so far and there’s much more in store for us players coming 2021 and I can’t wait [emoji16] with that being said have a nice day player’s [emoji41][emoji1474]

- Yours Truly, The Burger Baron.

emc_al
12-24-2020, 05:00 AM
Moral of the thread , these sick [emoji40] horrid looking vanity’s [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961] I can’t even type properly just thinking about those atrocities, but thank goodness that STS has the incredible art team that they have because we will never have to suffer with such low quality and bland designs in game for our vanity and gears. The gears and vanity’s in AL are designed by a top of the line art team and some great developers who come up with the ideas and lore’s behind the many vanity’s and gears available for us which is perfectly executed might I add and absolutely amazing, me as a player since 2013 I would never want that to change and it’s the reason why it’s 2020 and me and many other players are still here playing the game it’s just untouchable and uncontested by any other mobile (and pc) game I’ve ever played none of them are anything close to the experience you get when you play AL and that is a FACT in my life that I will stick to forever so big thanks to STS for all that you do for us and I’m greatly appreciative for all you have done so far and for those who want these [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961] “vanity’s” you can go play that horrid thing whatever it’s even called I never heard of that dead game anyways look like a computer virus [emoji3083] I don’t think STS would needs ideas from a entirely different game just downright disrespectful for someone to even suggest such a insane thing the devs have been working really hard so far and there’s much more in store for us players coming 2021 and I can’t wait [emoji16] with that being said have a nice day player’s [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIncredible art team![emoji88]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/d9eb3dd0fa3bc0364876c8c3fe0e0f3e.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-24-2020, 05:02 AM

You just mad about the discord thing I can tell because since that thread you been following me around each thread. Also you say "sts has incredible art". So the same thing each year in a different color is "incredible".
[https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/e823ccdaddc375ab941225ab93ac42b7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/695f0d95b300d17d61ee1d12a39ce377.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/eaa2aa28eac59df979cd1bd1a75ed505.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/67213f3732ae30c5f28ecc2410296a9b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/87602994fb6d6ad3deaceffb42e4762e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/eaea14964de11bfe0b9908e518392893.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/dc20a364e0200eede14b7f8eb7032622.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/d4a9f629635cf17bc065dfbff2f779f3.jpg

MistaGrinch
12-24-2020, 05:11 AM
You just mad about the discord thing I can tell because since that thread you been following me around each thread. Also you say "sts has incredible art". So the same thing each year in a different color is "incredible".
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/60e9f42249cc871173c68d6a26a17298.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/86c1680b93113e1a8f96f7a7acb6b973.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/77cbf5a40ab581140eb60b0cbf149b3f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/795818b83fe89797eca9e989519c9754.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/279a8aa1e96c7ac37d13bd1b7716e281.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/00343eb733edca24efb53c9bc0c57f70.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/9a1570ae8b0b9ab0a2f39b1ddd1c29a5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/d521636e617a57d1d80a581f05b54b1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Well that’s clearly a lie I don’t follow you around anywhere also why are you bringing up completely something completely unrelated like discord? Since you did I actually forgot about that I’m in a much better server since you brought that it’s much better then the FURRY one. Also why you guys sitting around here trying to degrading the vanity’s, sketch up some of your own designs then rather then trying to get STS a copyright infringement claim have a little bit more logic here encryptions just own up to your mistakes with this thread all I’m saying here everything I’ve said about it so far are actually factual so I’m clearly not wrong here but nevertheless you can stay in your fantasy world where those atrocities even have the slightest chance of coming into AL good luck player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Encryptions
12-24-2020, 05:13 AM
You try to draw a sword vanity then. Everyone already knows I am terrible at drawing.
And please do explain how making vanities SIMILAR to the ones in the photos can get sts copyright. Because I have played many games with swords that look like those and are very similar to those.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Aeot
12-24-2020, 05:40 AM
Well that’s clearly a lie I don’t follow you around anywhere also why are you bringing up completely something completely unrelated like discord? Since you did I actually forgot about that I’m in a much better server since you brought that it’s much better then the FURRY one. Also why you guys sitting around here trying to degrading the vanity’s, sketch up some of your own designs then rather then trying to get STS a copyright infringement claim have a little bit more logic here encryptions just own up to your mistakes with this thread all I’m saying here everything I’ve said about it so far are actually factual so I’m clearly not wrong here but nevertheless you can stay in your fantasy world where those atrocities even have the slightest chance of coming into AL good luck player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkClearly, you enjoy being a troll.

MistaGrinch
12-24-2020, 05:51 AM
Clearly, you enjoy being a troll.

Clearly you are unable to properly comprehend text, I have presented all the facts here multiple times I don’t need to explain myself anymore I replied to the point encryptions brought up towards me, where in that do you see any “trolling” going on? Lack of comprehension is a very scary thing I wish you well players and please stop quoting me to fiddle-about in this thread I’ve said my peace the rest is left for you to educate yourself on what I have said have a nice day players [emoji41][emoji1474]

Scll
12-24-2020, 08:01 AM

*chewing gum* yes bro I gotta agree with u 100%!! Sts has one of the best art team out ther! It takes huge amount of time and effort into recoloring and bringing old items back! I appreciate and praise devs on forums all the time expecting some kind of treatment or probably pat in the head to feel good.*nomnom* players/customers should also never criticize devs and be completely honest when disappointed! They get hurt and will ban u for it. I dont understand why ppl hate our lovely devs like that smh.

buluguwell
12-24-2020, 08:33 AM
Happy Holidays everyone!