PDA

View Full Version : Droid Costumes

25thninja
04-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Hi people of pocket legends and pocket legend forums and hopefully, developers, i was just thinking that we should PLEASE have a contest for droid costumes, because they look really cool, and i'm pretty sure everyone that knows about them wish they had a chance to get them, please write your feedback, i hope yall' agree.:victorious:

Urqui
04-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Good idea. There's only been 1 droid costume contest that I know of, the haiku one. But, there have been a couple contests with PL shield(which look awesome)
And out of all the haiku droid costume winners I've only seen vulgerstrike using it. Which makes me think the other winners quit, took a break, or got banned...
So yeah, we should get some droid costumes out ingame through contests:)

Kiwihawk
04-09-2012, 04:32 PM
I Would Love To See A New Droid Costume Contest
But I Think The Devs Want To Keep It Rare Maybe
I Think There Are Only Like 10 Or So In Game ( Counting Devs )
But I Would Love To Win One :)

Thanks For Listening

KiwiHawk :lemo:

Legendslayers
04-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Great idea 25thninja id enter the contest for sure:cool:

OvigorothO
04-09-2012, 05:28 PM
windwolve hops on occasionally styling his Droid costume and PL shield. I'm not sure if they will ever come back since the forest was during winter 2010. just like the green and pink anntena's

Bilaxman
04-09-2012, 06:28 PM
That would be cool. I would love to have a droid costume!

Arterra
04-09-2012, 11:32 PM
windwolve is the only active member with it as far as I know, there being 12 total.

And sorry but no, there will never be another contest for them, fo sho. they stated that would be the one and only time they give out the costumes, since up to that point only IOS users had PL and it was a huge deal to see it expanding to android. besides, I think costumes are being kept as holiday only kind of thing... idk

KingFu
04-09-2012, 11:35 PM
If they wouldn't sell it to lovenus for 2K+ plat, I think they're serious about it being a one time thing.

RaptorBlitz
04-10-2012, 07:03 AM
If they wouldn't sell it to lovenus for 2K+ plat, I think they're serious about it being a one time thing.

But the devs don't need plat at all, they can make whatever they want in the game :)

Pinocciohh
04-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Pocket Legends has already had a droid event, Pocket Legends was celebrating the release of Pocket Legends on the Android phone. If you look on Yanis's 'Vanity guide' you will see him wearing a droid costume. but i would really like to get a Droid costume since i missed the contest ages ago, this is a good idea! :)

25thninja
04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
windwolve is the only active member with it as far as I know, there being 12 total.

And sorry but no, there will never be another contest for them, fo sho. they stated that would be the one and only time they give out the costumes, since up to that point only IOS users had PL and it was a huge deal to see it expanding to android. besides, I think costumes are being kept as holiday only kind of thing... idk

Well... I was more meaning like for those people who werent here during the droid costume event, like they havnt discovered forums before.

xoblivionx
04-10-2012, 02:01 PM
hmmm theres more chance that you get greenice drop from first run than get the admins giving em out

KingFu
04-10-2012, 05:31 PM
But the devs don't need plat at all, they can make whatever they want in the game :)

It would give them revenue in real life...a purchase of 80 or 90(?) bucks.

Appleisaac
04-10-2012, 05:39 PM

Yeah, the devs wouldnt care if 2000 platinum was taken from lovenus's account. It doesnt benefit them at all. You may argue that they would be getting 90 bucks from it, but apple takes a portion and so does the government (I think ^_^) so that really doesnt help them at all. 90 bucks isnt too much for sts. think about how much platinum is sold everyday.

OvigorothO
04-10-2012, 05:49 PM

platinum is like REAL money

Cake
04-10-2012, 05:53 PM
I would also love to see a droid costume!