PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Michaelpr

Zaonabiuibil
04-09-2012, 03:17 PM
You may or may not know him, but Michaelpr has quit the game today, 4/9/12. He did not leave of his own accord, but was forced out by parents and teachers for spending too much time on this game. But lets not dwell on the end, lets remember the good times with Mich. I'd like everyone who knew him to write a reply about their best time with him.
I believe mine was when I saw him hit 41. If your reading this Mich I'm proud of you op brother.
Goodbye Mich. You were a great Officer of Sparxtans, but an even greater friend.
Best of luck in everything you do,
-Zao

EDIT: Mich said he'll try and sneak on as much as he can.

PianoWizzy
04-09-2012, 03:27 PM
*chokes*

We shall miss an excellent officer and a great friend.

I hope that my particular recommendation of British Comedy shows stays with you so that you can always find a good laugh.

Keep your chin up, man, and never let the sucky world be your vacuum. Hope you live an epic life.

Live Long and Prosper,
~ PianoWizzy

Shaocalur
04-09-2012, 03:40 PM
D; If you do see this Mich we'll miss ya dude. Bring up those grades and maybe you can come back some day. We'll all welcome you back.

-Shao

Zraorizer
04-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Cya man even tho I didn't know u well we had a great time being partners in ctf and always winning,come back.~Zraorizer

Taresafoo
04-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Ughhh I'll definitely miss Mich, he was one cool cat and one to keep our officer chat interesting, he will definitely be missed :-/

osawaab
08-11-2014, 09:20 PM
I know this is so old, but I really want to get in contact with Mich again. If anyone sees this and has anyway I can contact him please let me know.