PDA

View Full Version : 2020-12-23 Content Update (280506)

Futumsh
12-23-2020, 10:23 AM
+ Winter Gauntlet nerf: decrease the amount of damage and armor monsters gain per wave. Toy Man appears in Wave 20.

Hjable
12-23-2020, 05:50 PM
I would have rather have seen new def potions added to gauntlet drop table, in gauntlet that just work for duration of this event . Like 5 x def but lose some damage for tanks. we have damage exlir, speed, potions, item loot etc that drop don’t see why I never see def or luck ones.

Or increase the def from Galaxy set. This would have increase the demand for the set also it could have been fun to test out if running as a tank(rhino or bear) to tank the whole mobs for everyone while everyone one else kits and kill straggler until tank has all the monsters on him. Maybe have two tanks one for each side of the map I don’t know.

Then damage class could use like there ruby set or frank set and damage exlir to dish out heavy damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3pc
12-23-2020, 07:35 PM
Quick question why do the “elf ears” look like rat ones instead ?

Cinco
12-23-2020, 07:44 PM
Quick question why do the “elf ears” look like rat ones instead ?

What is your question?

3pc
12-23-2020, 08:20 PM
What is your question?

You just answered it😂 thanks we have such a on again off again relationship 😒

Cinco
12-23-2020, 08:27 PM
You just answered it[emoji23] thanks we have such a on again off again relationship [emoji19]

Hope you have a great Holiday! :-)

Endpoints
12-23-2020, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the update, its now possible to get the title I believe. We manage to get into wave 19 but got wipeout one by one :dispirited:
My only request now is to make the Polar Backpack also lootable from mini bosses (or maybe just the black ones) considering how rare it is and the difficulty in reaching wave 20 just to kill Toyman.
Again thank youuu and Happy Holidays :snowman:

Him
12-27-2020, 04:01 AM
Still impossible without an alien set

Vivapinata
12-27-2020, 07:03 AM
Yeah wave needs to be 15 or something. Way too hard

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Vivapinata
12-27-2020, 07:08 AM
Still impossible without an alien setYip i only see people with alien sets having the new title. Needa decrease the toyman to wave 15.

Maybe cinco hasnt tested the event himself to show how hard it is

Endpoints
12-27-2020, 07:50 AM
It's possible without alien set, you just need a team with 4x armor (10plats), anti-freeze, and at least 4x dmg flask. You can also ask other players to help you out.
The only problem is looting the polar backpack, it's rare and as stated above it requires multiple elixirs and you can sometimes fail killing the Toyman and wasting those elixirs instead. Haven't seen anyone looted/wearing it yet.

Tpfelblatt
12-27-2020, 02:40 PM
You can do it with Wolfman Set, 5x or 4x dmg. Anti freeze and 4x armor elixirs are not essential but they help. I'd recommend using anti freeze, because one higher waves one mistake leads to your death.

Imo the effort and expenses (for elixirs) aren't worth it to farm the backpack, looking at the small droprate.

Vivapinata
12-27-2020, 02:57 PM
Exactly why toyman should be at a lower wave. Why create an item noone will have

Vivapinata
12-27-2020, 04:57 PM
It's possible without alien set, you just need a team with 4x armor (10plats), anti-freeze, and at least 4x dmg flask. You can also ask other players to help you out.
The only problem is looting the polar backpack, it's rare and as stated above it requires multiple elixirs and you can sometimes fail killing the Toyman and wasting those elixirs instead. Haven't seen anyone looted/wearing it yet.Your just lieing cause you own alien set. And your friends own alien as well. So when all of you party up you just act like you used wolf set which i bet you didnt. In fact yous just dont want anyone else to have the title which is quite greedy.

Endpoints
12-27-2020, 06:32 PM
Your just lieing cause you own alien set. And your friends own alien as well. So when all of you party up you just act like you used wolf set which i bet you didnt. In fact yous just dont want anyone else to have the title which is quite greedy.

Yes I do have an alien set, but I run multiple times with players who doesn't have and they're just doing fine. Most are using Wolfman and/or Frank set, 4x armor with anti-freeze will greatly help too.
You just need a strategy (1 puller and others stays on a corner) àsk help with players who got the title. Sorry if I sounded greedy but I don't have to lie just for a mere title.

Him
12-27-2020, 06:43 PM
Of course the people that already has the title will say alien is not needed..Cinco did yall even test that map??? You would know

Vivapinata
12-27-2020, 08:24 PM
Expect us to believe wolf set with no health or armor advantages got through 20 waves.

Ibenji
12-28-2020, 01:55 PM
Your just lieing cause you own alien set. And your friends own alien as well. So when all of you party up you just act like you used wolf set which i bet you didnt. In fact yous just dont want anyone else to have the title which is quite greedy.

Hello, it is possible to get it without an alien or wolf set. As a matter of fact, believe it or not, you can get it fairly easily with Frankenstein set or any of those other two. What matters the most is strategic planning don't expect to be able to just run in on the event and get the title, you'll have to actually work hard and think, (not saying you aren't thinking). It is possible, even without 4x armor, although it does help for sticky situations.

Ifeast
12-28-2020, 08:37 PM
The title is actually "easy" to get, once you understand the strategy needed to do it, all you have to do is keep attempting the strategy until it works. I was able to do it with a team with only 1 alien set, but we didn't need to have an alien set. One of my team members even had an elite admiral set on.

Vivapinata
12-28-2020, 10:36 PM
Its ok to lie.

Him
12-29-2020, 01:57 AM
We all know thats a lie...and the Devs know this

Indigo_84
12-29-2020, 10:56 PM
I logged onto this game like a week or two and barely anyone on :(. I think this game needs a new version with upgraded graphics and new skills.

daysalalican01
12-30-2020, 01:24 PM
I logged onto this game like a week or two and barely anyone on :(. I think this game needs a new version with upgraded graphics and new skills.You know that this game is literally 10 years old right? It is a miracle that there are still players playing the game.

Tpfelblatt
12-30-2020, 07:15 PM
Its ok to lie.

I'm going for the title on Fox sometime. Lmk if you want to run with us.

WateredSoap
12-30-2020, 10:57 PM
i could do till wave 20 with 20% hp left on toyman , soloing with rhino , with black galaxy, x5 dmg , anti , clean myth dex bow with godspeed. think bird or mage could do this easier anyway , since rhino has lack aoe/ranged dmg skill lol :/

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

rio.firdaus.140
01-02-2021, 08:57 PM
its still hard tho hahaha

Cashmoneybaby
01-02-2021, 09:23 PM
Pm me in-game if you still require help getting the title. I'd be happy to assist.

rio.firdaus.140
01-02-2021, 11:33 PM
Pm me in-game if you still require help getting the title. I'd be happy to assist.

thanks, my ign is fathonie. ill pm you