PDA

View Full Version : A Best Team

shekhar suman
04-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Hi! guys myself IGN shekhara,its my first.experience and quite fun and interestingfor me.Isn't it hard guys to reach 66 after 65,I'm talking about without using elixir.It seems impossible na!!,but it can,if u have a batter team its also fun,lets i talk about myself,in my team we consist one bear(i.e me) and two birds and mages.We were going through a special plan we called that "CENTERAL PULL",myself and one of our hybrid mage went to rooms brought all the mobs out of the center,rest of party on center,then the bear applies taunt+backon+hell scream,bird root and mage lightening+ice strom+fire strom.It helped us to stop the mobs at least to 30 sec,then we used our killing skills and weapon damage,its so fun guys,lots f xp,and more from d above u can create good frnds and u can also understand them better.
I really really thankfull to my frnds
IGN-Twixar
IGN-Anfeha
IGN-skykokokai
IGN-Asarfarizar
IGN-Sciize

Anfeha
04-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Hiya Shek - yeps, it was a fun set of runs, especially as all the bad guys loooove being pulled by you towards certain death dispatched by all the rest of us ;)

It is always, always fun playing with you, but thanks especially for helping me hit 66 this weekend, although admittedly not done as purely as you since i did break down and hit the exlir once or twice...

Had a stopwatch with me for a while through some of the 400 or so Crypt runs and managed to hit it a few times (skipping first two rooms and boss) in 2 mins 35 seconds which i thought was pretty ace but i'm sure that others have gone faster...anyone else nerding out with a stopwatch? Times please? I suggest PL Olympics to get into the spirit this year.