PDA

View Full Version : Let's Mess with Microsoft!

flaimdude
08-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Microsoft recently released a new page designed to point people towards PCs, here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/compare/pc-vs-mac.aspx

When I went there, I noticed it had a "rate this page" link:
http://mymfe.microsoft.com/Windows.com/Feedback.aspx?formID=196

So what we should all do is go to that second link, and click 10, 10, 0. Then add a comment such as "Macs are better." :D Also, if some/b/ody could spread this around, that'd be great (since I'm busy right now).

KingFu
08-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Don't be hating on Microsoft, they shaped how computers are today, they are pretty insane, and although Apple comes out with more advanced stuff, think how much stuff Microsoft releases in a year, and than think about how much Apple releases. I myself do prefer Apple, but Microsoft has shaped technology today. Not to mention Bill Gates is richer than Steve Jobs ;)

Royce
08-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Lmao good luck ;)
If you get all the Mac users in the world to rate that sight, maybe just maybe it might make some difference. You Mac people really have some issues...

FluffNStuff
08-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Darwin + sudo = WIN!

Cascade
08-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Right now microsoft is pwning mac so.....Yeah

FluffNStuff
08-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Right now microsoft is pwning mac so.....Yeah

Maybe you missed it the first time, but Darwin + sudo = WIN!

Cascade
08-10-2010, 02:27 PM
I don't get the darwin+sudo=win thing

FluffNStuff
08-10-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't get the darwin+sudo=win thing

Darwin is a Unix system that all Apple products are built on. This includes EVERYTHING from the iPod to the AppleTV to the Mac Pros. Sudo is a unix command that gives the user total permissions and complete control over the system.

Snakespeare
08-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Don't be hating on Microsoft, they shaped how computers are today, they are pretty insane, and although Apple comes out with more advanced stuff, think how much stuff Microsoft releases in a year, and than think about how much Apple releases. I myself do prefer Apple, but Microsoft has shaped technology today. Not to mention Bill Gates is richer than Steve Jobs ;)

Well, let's see... I was there, and no they didn't. ;)

MS is affordable because they do not need to do any creative work. They just kloodge stuff together and try to copy Mac, and they do it badly. But it's cheaper that way, and they sell in volume, so most people have it. But they release with only 95% functionality, so they have a reputation of producing crap. But really, since everyone uses PCs, everyone must have one.

My iPad is the future of computers. Microsoft works on what, netbooks? LOL!

I've been hating on PCs since 1984, and I am not likely to stop today, LOL! Not unless they actually do something worth being proud about! hehehehe That'll be the day.

Zeus
08-10-2010, 03:43 PM
actually apple passed microsoft in market about 3 months ago. Apple is worth at over 300 billion now while microsoft sits at around 275 billion. Microsoft however does have some innovative products like that microsoft surface technology that turns everything into your touchscreen computer.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-11-2010, 12:45 AM
No....guys don't mess with Microsoft. Seriously, then the world would go mad. And I literally mean mad. When Microsoft goes out of business, there is gonna be more robberies, burglaries, police in the streets, mobs attacking different cities, disaster such as that.

therefore I am telling you, DO NOT MESS WITH MICROSOFT!

flaimdude
08-11-2010, 09:44 AM
*sigh*

Ah well...

Kurlz
08-14-2010, 12:56 AM
Darwin is a Unix system that all Apple products are built on. This includes EVERYTHING from the iPod to the AppleTV to the Mac Pros. Sudo is a unix command that gives the user total permissions and complete control over the system.

so, baisicaly, what you're saying is, Darwin+Sudo=(the absolute amazingness that is) Jailbreak....right?
lol