PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Beggers

Jesse Mack
04-09-2012, 07:31 PM
I achieved lvl 66 on my enchantress over the dbl xp weekend. I have become annoyed with lower lvls in other guilds begging to be pwr lvl'd and wanting free gold. I dont mind helping to clear maps to unlock or kill hard boss's but anything beyond that tells me the person is lazy and will never learn to play their toon. I worked hard to lvl mine and learned where/how to gain the fastest xp at each lvl without soliciting the lvl 65+ constantly to do all the work for me. I find it annoying also to be invited to any dungeon when the person can see that i am currently already in one. These things prompted me to look for a mature guild of only lvl capped or near players that are doing the same content that am in. I was told that yet again <Eclipse> the guild of my choice is on a freeze, so I
am currently guildless. I have no interest in rank promotions or recruiting. I just want to be with mature players doing same lvl content.....My lvl 66 IGN is Decaya.

Paar
04-09-2012, 07:36 PM
First off, Gratz on 66!(: Second, that is the price of going to endgame. Your rewarded a vanity piece and a bunch of spammers/scammers/leechers and so forth. Just enjoy the game mute the annoying ones and have fun! Thats why you play right? :)

Xionskull
04-09-2012, 07:37 PM
I'll ad u I have good guild all 60+ most are 66 or 65 name is <Xplicit> my ign is deuvevax

Jesse Mack
04-09-2012, 07:51 PM
in general yes, but when the playes are guild members makes me feel a little obligated...even had a GM ask me to help them
in the last guild i was in.

Paar
04-09-2012, 07:55 PM
in general yes, but when the playes are guild members makes me feel a little obligated...even had a GM ask me to help them
in the last guild i was in.

Remember .. It is always your choice to do something. NO one can make you do anything... I know how ya mean, When you feel obligated because it's your guild, but Maybe then there not the right guild for you? It may take a few more guilds till you find one that suits you, and It maybe the next guild. I dont know, but fall for guilt trips.. that can get you scammed... And much more.

Jesse Mack
04-09-2012, 07:59 PM
well i Joined a guild that fulfills my requirments for now. This thread is just to state why I am annoyed by the beggers and see how others feel about them. Maybe even give the beggers somethign to read and see why they are annoying.

Paar
04-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Lol I know what ya mean :) Glad ya found a good guild! Have Fun.

Cake
04-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Cool story also;
╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━-=-==-=-=-=====━━╯ un related whale

Late
04-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Do they say "can anyone spare gold?"
or "do you have any items you dont want?"

Cake
04-09-2012, 08:08 PM
They tell me:
╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━-=-==-=-=-=====━━╯Oh look another un related whale

Late
04-09-2012, 08:10 PM
They tell me:
╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━-=-==-=-=-=====━━╯Oh look another un related whale
How do u make the whale?
heres mine

_____________________________ _____ ____

Jesse Mack
04-09-2012, 08:15 PM
sometimes they just bluntly say "give me gold" or "can i have 20k..."can you pwr lvl me" "come join" "help me....hurry"

Livemau
04-09-2012, 09:42 PM
I always respond to help me because I figure its pvp and who better to come than the god of all birds but when i figure out its like forest haven and they have a party of 3 it kinda mkaes me mad that i quit what I was doing to join a game to kill meathead.

Nick41324
04-09-2012, 09:49 PM
If I may suggest a endgame guild.. I was in chicken invasion for a bit and it's pretty good.

Cake
04-09-2012, 10:13 PM
How do u make the whale?
heres mine

Literally LMAO

Sryyoulose
04-09-2012, 10:18 PM
If I may suggest a endgame guild.. I was in chicken invasion for a bit and it's pretty good.

It's a Level 45+ Guild, Twinks of members are allowed but not requiered to join. People ask for help, mainly to clear. Begging is not tolerated in guild chat, you will be kicked. (Haha not that you'd have a problem with that) Also Foul language is frowned apon.

Sciazaratek
04-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Congrats to your 66 !

Mate i see where you're coming from . My tip to you : ignore them do not answer them or totally put them in ur ignore list .

MrKrone
04-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Your whale looks just likes cakes. Except yours is underwater. Let him up for air, why don't ya.

Shellkaz
04-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Hi, I'm the GM Of Xplicit. Yeah we are mostly all level 65 or higher. Guild requirements are level 55+. Soon to be level 60 plus, as soon as the new level cap comes out. It's set up that way for just the reasons u gave. The founding guild master got tired of lower level players always asking for help from the higher level players to "help with x boss" and not trying to learn how to beat it themselves. We may send out a guild chat to help someone open a new map set but that's it.

I'm proud to say most of our members now rarely if ever ask for help even the lower level ones fight it out on their own! Now it's just us bored capped players who are haunting the lower level maps farming for pinks or gold. LOL

dingermtb
04-11-2012, 10:37 AM
I know what ya mean. I'm now in search of a good guild to call home. With the one i'm currently in, the guild chat is constantly filled with beggers, and people constantly join then quit. Also getting tired of being in the middle of doing something like runs or what not, then getting a message to meet in the guild hall. Thinking, ooo guild meeting, guild event, or a big run or something and i get there, and it's 2 or 3 lower level members running around acting like fools.

In search of a good, consistant guild of upper lvl players to call home. I'm a lvl 58 PVE bear. ign: Nekromantic

I enjoy helping lower level players, but there's a limit. I'll help with runs and even lvling, but don't ask for hand outs.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Shellkaz
04-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Quite frankly in Xplicit unless I call for a guild meeting u can pretty much feel free to ignore it. I've had a couple of our youngsters call out for a meeting in in the guildhall, I put a stop to that. It may still come up but as I said if I'm not the one calling for a meeting, feel free to ignore it. Also, I'll always give ppl time to finish a run.

I am really praying for a guild message board in the next update. Really really praying hard. Lol. Trying to give info to ppl from around the globe is worse than herding cats. :hororr:

@ Live -that's exactly why we went high level. We got tired of ppl asking for help to kill bosses for quests, instead of learning how to beat it themselves. It's not that we don't want to help, it's the learning or not learning as the case may be. I'll finish a run and jump in to help a guildie open a new map set in a hot minute. But I'm not going to be a crutch.

@ Jesse, I can honestly say that the only times I, as a gm have asked for help was to help a guildie open a map set. And no one should ever feel obligated to join or help no matter who is asking. I always try to phrase my request so that noe one feels like its mandatory. IE: "looking for good archer or dex bear to help with vlod, any one free to help?"

Myself, I prefer to fight it out on my own. But that's me. LOL. Stubborn or stupid not sure which.

OvigorothO
04-16-2012, 06:39 PM
I always respond to help me because I figure its pvp and who better to come than the god of all birds but when i figure out its like forest haven and they have a party of 3 it kinda mkaes me mad that i quit what I was doing to join a game to kill meathead.

I have to say that was the most cocky post I have ever read....I find meathead extremely difficult to kill and you've hurt my feelings by saying he is a joke.......*wipes tear on pointer finger and flicks it away*

dingermtb
04-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Agreed...i can't count how many times i go to help somebody with the overlord, and find out that i'm practically soloing him while the lower levels kick back for the win. Although, every kill is a totem for me towards cyber quest ;) I just don't care for being called to kill the boss. Help is one thing, but watching rest of party just hide and wait is another.

Sent from my AlienFusion-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2