PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays from Spacetime Studios!

Remiem
12-25-2020, 03:29 PM

Happy Holidays to Legends everywhere!

Thank you for being a part of another Legendary year in Arlor and the many other lands of the Legends worlds. Every year around this time, I can't help but think about what an amazing and unique community this is. Whether you've been here from the beginning, or joined us just recently, you're family and we're honored to be a part of the memories, friendships, and stories that happen here every day.

To celebrate this year, tell us about one of your favorite Legends memories!

Happy Holidays, from the whole Spacetime Studios team!

Scalpel
12-25-2020, 03:30 PM
MerryXmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ninjahere
12-25-2020, 03:32 PM
My favorite legend history times are the low level pvp times when there was no awaken. Hard but it is like it is

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Hadec
12-25-2020, 03:34 PM
Best thing is closed threads by devs!!

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

AndroidIzz
12-25-2020, 03:35 PM
Best memory I'd say is meeting new friends, one of which is Baron met him in discord. Pretty chill guy. Another person is Qua. Also nice guy, has that deep voice. We also have Marsuu the YouTuber who is sometimes full of himself. I'd say they are pretty nice people and there's also the top leaderboard players that I've met in discord that are really nice people. Overall this year has been good in AL decent events decent prizes.

Also if Baron, Qua or Marsuu reads this, I hope you notice me in discord the next time I'm online XD

~Poisonousgirl aka Infirmary

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Vulcainx
12-25-2020, 04:25 PM
Merry Christmas!!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
12-25-2020, 04:33 PM
Merry Christmas! My nubby days were full of surprise. I was running Kraken with a new friend who asked me did I like to farm. I proceeded to tell him about my garden! :p

Neverr
12-25-2020, 06:38 PM
Happy Holidays to the entire hard working team of sts! My fav memory is coming back to the game after a long break and meeting mew people! [emoji323][emoji3060]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Vivapinata
12-25-2020, 06:39 PM
Remiem marry me

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

ArcaneViking
12-25-2020, 07:33 PM
I remember the old days of arcane legends, used to play only because a kind person named Elhene played she was the kindest person in the game, really miss those days I used to stay up till 6am Becuase of our time zone differences

octavos
12-25-2020, 08:42 PM
My memory is having previews by samhayne, dev interviews and behind the scenes action from E3. I wouldn't mind seeing those again or more dev interactions with the community.

community involvement events, like design a wepon/vanity contests.

And of course the guardians of sts. Those few who inspire good gameplay and assistance to the devs.

Those are my favorite times when I was excited to see posts. Those are far and few between. Facebook posts also needs attention. But its slowly returning, thanks remium.

iheartu
12-25-2020, 09:44 PM
Happy Holidays! Keep rockin STS!

One of the many memories I have is when Remiem visited us in guild during the operation arcane santa :)

Overbear
12-25-2020, 10:51 PM
Happy Holidays everyone. I agree with octavos, bring back ingame streams and stuff!

Lousha02
12-26-2020, 09:56 AM
Plss return awake event thank you love al since 2013

Stormydragon
12-26-2020, 11:31 AM
My memory is having previews by samhayne, dev interviews and behind the scenes action from E3. I wouldn't mind seeing those again or more dev interactions with the community.

And of course the guardians of sts. Those few who inspire good gameplay and assistance to the devs.

Those are my favorite times when I was excited to see posts. Those are far and few between. Facebook posts also needs attention. But its slowly returning, thanks remium.

Agree, wish y'all merry Christmas!

Tackled
12-26-2020, 06:43 PM
Best memory is coming in game and letting in game friends know you care about them in real life and in game also. Chatting and enjoying time spent together

Redjellydonut
12-26-2020, 08:20 PM
Merry Christmas! [emoji3060][emoji3060]

Andrewsingson
12-27-2020, 07:12 AM
Best memory is the first eggstravaganza event where i farm very active and even loose my girl because of this event. But i didnt get any arcane egg.

Entities
12-27-2020, 07:27 AM
Favorite memory was when devs finally made restrictions on thread bumping in traders market...
Nah i’m just joking my favorite moment was back in the oldish days when people would farm kraken mines 3 to farm ren’gol crates to sell or open for the best gear during level 41 and 46 level caps :D
cheers to many more upcoming years of Legends games

Critplasma
12-27-2020, 05:03 PM
One of my favorite memories was when I looted a heroic samael egg with only 30 platinum XD.

GRIN
12-27-2020, 08:33 PM
merry christmas and happy holidays

Hucy_AL
12-28-2020, 01:39 AM
The favorite memory I have was when people are so happy and blessed when they have lepre and start grinding km3. [emoji1787][emoji3590] Missed those good old times.

Vulcainx
12-28-2020, 04:00 AM
The favorite memory I have was when people are so happy and blessed when they have lepre and start grinding km3. [emoji1787][emoji3590] Missed those good old times.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhen hisha cames, it was the graal xd

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Kaziscate
12-29-2020, 01:37 PM
One of my favorite memories has to be the Blotto event. It was great seeing so many people working together and it was just a fun event overall.

Fumes
12-29-2020, 03:51 PM
My favorite part is the "newb" old days. I started playing at cap 31, I literally had no idea what was going on but I kept playing it still and leveled up. I was so happy after discovering auction that time and instantly bought Blight XD
After playing for so long, my friends told me about the leprechaun pendant so I saved for it (it took so long idk how but I made it) and farmed Jarl for locks and then, people started farming Km3 so I did too. I loved seeing the fireworks from it lol!
I suddenly felt nostalgic while writing all of these.
But anyway, Happy holidays to all! Stay safe everyone! Thank you sts for creating this awesome game.

Fyrce
12-29-2020, 04:25 PM
Naked Elite Kraken Runs.

Mezderak
12-29-2020, 05:08 PM

Those are my favorite times when I was excited to see posts. Those are far and few between. Facebook posts also needs attention. But its slowly returning, thanks remium.i miss all those guys and i remember you too!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Indigo_84
12-29-2020, 10:48 PM
Introduction of auras

julysch
01-01-2021, 12:23 PM
Most I really appreciate is our great community. In the last years of play AL I was lucky to meet many wonderful, nice ppl.
Game Exp. .. we really had to work once in maps like Mauso to reach something. We all helped together.
Sad is it changed that negative, pay2win is easy, f2p was the Big fun, to feel we worked for a special item and be proud of it.

Wish you all a wonderful happy new year 2021!

Yours, Julyal

Gesendet von meinem SM-A217F mit Tapatalk

rokksteady
01-01-2021, 02:58 PM
My favorite part is the "newb" old days. I started playing at cap 31, I literally had no idea what was going on but I kept playing it still and leveled up. I was so happy after discovering auction that time and instantly bought Blight XD
After playing for so long, my friends told me about the leprechaun pendant so I saved for it (it took so long idk how but I made it) and farmed Jarl for locks and then, people started farming Km3 so I did too. I loved seeing the fireworks from it lol!
I suddenly felt nostalgic while writing all of these.
But anyway, Happy holidays to all! Stay safe everyone! Thank you sts for creating this awesome game.

Everything you said +1

dotting
01-02-2021, 07:56 PM
i looted arc dreambot recipe a year ago, made dreambot, and sold for 8m, i was so happy lol

Bbking
01-02-2021, 09:23 PM
Bilibili cheers [emoji482]

gibsonmanuel258
01-03-2021, 01:57 AM
Best memories is leveling up with friends or random players in tombs no exp quest stacking elixers was really fun and a random drop of eggs and chest with firecrackers,doing quest lines with party to finish every quest , sad now you can solo..

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Nezuko
01-22-2021, 03:09 PM
Happy new year!

evilmorty
02-01-2021, 10:06 AM
Best memory, i saw this mage on every timed lb and event. I made friends with this mage while in swamp, turned out it was an adorable lady lol, such a beauty. We became rivals, shared tips, gear and ran lb together for 2-3 years xD. Never was fear of trusting each other items worth upwards of 60m, shared our gear and topped many lb's as a duo. Sadly she retired her account 2 years ago, rip my best online friend :) <3