PDA

View Full Version : winter

Aminsamimi2000
12-25-2020, 06:31 PM
hi guys..
some problems
1_when u enter the brood area u may spawn at blue circle
2_why rogue only can deal dmg syrlliax during flying ...i mean mages and warriors can't deal dmg over the time during flying
btw merry xmath :)

Neverr
12-25-2020, 06:41 PM
1. Isn't that a good thing? Imagine the last guy that spawns in the map went afk. If he spawned in the circle its better that way.

2. Again, isn't this a good thing? You get to kill the boss a bit faster. Doesn't the mage clock do damage to syrillax when as well?

Merry xmas to u too.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Vulcainx
12-25-2020, 07:06 PM
hi guys..
some problems
2_why rogue only can deal dmg syrlliax during flying ...i mean mages and warriors can't deal dmg over the time during flying
btw merry xmath :)Fireball do DoT ^^

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Soniagurlz
12-25-2020, 07:18 PM
hi guys..
some problems
btw merry xmath :)I think that damage proc dugg bow bro.. if got high BD and Combo with dugg dagger +dugg bow that why you see syrillax die when flying..

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
12-25-2020, 07:24 PM
Best dot for Mage is the skratch gun proc. I can kill him out the sky
It's like a piñata

Aminsamimi2000
12-26-2020, 02:00 AM
I think that damage proc dugg bow bro.. if got high BD and Combo with dugg dagger +dugg bow that why you see syrillax die when flying..

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

if i were rogue i don't had any problem XD...but im warrior ...i dealt damage over the time with ebon sword and switch to skull axe+skull aegis and it deal really big amount of damage

Aminsamimi2000
12-26-2020, 02:03 AM
1. Isn't that a good thing? Imagine the last guy that spawns in the map went afk. If he spawned in the circle its better that way.

2. Again, isn't this a good thing? You get to kill the boss a bit faster. Doesn't the mage clock do damage to syrillax when as well?

Merry xmas to u too.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

as u know clock dmg and fireball doesn't deal heavy damage and skratch gun doesn't deal dmg too during proc when syrlliax is on the sky

Bluehazee
12-26-2020, 08:05 AM
as u know clock dmg and fireball doesn't deal heavy damage and skratch gun doesn't deal dmg too during proc when syrlliax is on the sky

Skratch gun proc kills syrillax when flying. I use to solo map and i've done many times. Can also kill her before first fly if you know what you are doing

ndyfixer
01-02-2021, 09:49 PM
as u know clock dmg and fireball doesn't deal heavy damage and skratch gun doesn't deal dmg too during proc when syrlliax is on the skyTry combo skratch staff+gun+ebon armor.. Rog dug dag+bow combo? Will need bd to catch up with mage combo

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk