PDA

View Full Version : <ACE> Join today! (updated with logo!)

Skeletonlord
04-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Welcome to <ACE> Join today!

Current members:

Hankomachos- Guild Master
Aboynamedsue - Officer
Daueden - Officer
Hellboyrules - Officer
Paaraseva - Officer
Wartornbird - Officer
Acemerrill - Member
Angelwyngz - Member
Bigdkp - Member
Bobomachos - Member
Darandombear - Member
Dauesrevenge - Member
Dirtybirty - Member
Dirtybirtyjr- Member
Drainerznoob - Member
Ebakin - Member
Ecinema - Member
Econobird - Member
Esowarrior - Member
Faouskekie - Member
Farmerbear- Member
Frankomachos - Member
Freoragrokijr - Member
inhank - Member
Jawsrevenge - Member
Krazytank - Member
Mattsmember - Member
Orglpwnr - Member
Rambomage - Member
Rawrzgrrz - Member
Rockerbear - Member
Senzafire - Member
Skeletonlord - Member (me!)
Tabbygorawr - Member
Tomomachos - Member

lordJastafarr
04-10-2012, 04:54 AM
uhh wat game pl or sl??

Skeletonlord
04-10-2012, 05:10 AM
uhh wat game pl or sl??

The guild is for Pocket Legends. Any level is welcome :)

lordJastafarr
04-10-2012, 05:18 AM
mkay ima add u u on?

Skeletonlord
04-10-2012, 05:42 AM
mkay ima add u u on?

Yup im online but im not a recruiter or officer. Speak to Hankomachos about joining.

lordJastafarr
04-10-2012, 05:57 AM
ooo okay well i added all them lol ill be on in a few hours tho work time see ya then :p

Skeletonlord
04-10-2012, 06:05 AM
ooo okay well i added all them lol ill be on in a few hours tho work time see ya then :p

What is your in game name? I will speak to you in game in a few hours!

I can speak to the guild manager for you if I know your in game name!

wvhills
04-10-2012, 02:41 PM
i hear that frankomachos is the greatest bear going today. You're lucky to have him in the guild.
Btw, I love the logo! Maybe u should pm sam and see if he could get it put on a shield that only guild members can get.
Everyone, don't forget to pm hank here on forums or in game if you want to join!

Late
04-10-2012, 02:44 PM
i want to join with madetolive

Skeletonlord
04-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Thanks for your feedback about the logo, if you are wondering what software I used I used Windows Paint, a fairly simple yet intuitive piece of technology! It allows you to create simple art designs like this one!

I'll see what Sam says about the logo, I'd love to see it on a shield. The reason <ACE> now has a logo is that I was looking around at other guilds, and I saw that they all had a logo.

For all you guys who would like to join please add "Hankomachos", who will gladly help you out! Do not ask for a promotion!

Late
04-10-2012, 02:56 PM
You and hank are on my friends list on my 66

wvhills
04-10-2012, 02:56 PM
is the birthday cake on the logo because of PL's 2nd birthday?

Skeletonlord
04-10-2012, 03:00 PM
is the birthday cake on the logo because of PL's 2nd birthday?

Well, I was kinda thinking of the "Birthday" and "crown" theme when design that part, do you like it?

@late what is your in game name? I can't remember exactly. I think Hank is in game name, PM him from in game!

wvhills
04-10-2012, 03:14 PM
yeah

Late
04-10-2012, 03:39 PM
@ skeleton Ign-Latelunchh(66)-has you both added Madetolive(leveling)-wants to join

Skeletonlord
04-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Speak with Hankomachos late. Sorry, I can't invite you :(

dudetus
04-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Is it just me or do others see the logo twice as well?

MrKrone
04-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Hmm think ill take a chance at joining with my newly made intbear.
My reason would be cause now that I am becoming an active forumer, it would be nice to play with other forumers ingame, too! (And cause the 2k plat is bringing so much drama to my current guild...)

Ill repeat this all to hank next time I log on :)

Hankomachos
04-10-2012, 10:41 PM
That's our logo?

Elyseon
04-10-2012, 10:49 PM
That's our logo?
Yep

I say devs need to make a crown with that on it and give it to u to wear ^.^ u would be so beautiful

Skeletonlord
04-10-2012, 10:50 PM
That's our logo?

Well, unless you can come up with something better, I know its not the best logo in the world, but I think it is good for starters. Please tell me if you don't like it.

Elyseon
04-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Is it just me or do others see the logo twice as well?
LOL just saw this comment xD

Hankomachos
04-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Well, unless you can come up with something better, I know its not the best logo in the world, but I think it is good for starters. Please tell me if you don't like it.

If you want my honest opinion, skel, I'd rather not have a logo, period.

Remember when I had that talk with you about asking me about doing actions such as this before doing it? Remember when you signed my guild up for some "pvp wars" thing or something, and you never even considered asking me about it first? Next you make a recruitment thread that I never authorized. Then you make a logo I never authorized.

Skel, I appreciate the interest and pride you show in my guild, but if you really really want to call shots and make decisions on your own, why not just start up your own guild?

Skeletonlord
04-11-2012, 01:50 AM
If you want my honest opinion, skel, I'd rather not have a logo, period.

Remember when I had that talk with you about asking me about doing actions such as this before doing it? Remember when you signed my guild up for some "pvp wars" thing or something, and you never even considered asking me about it first? Next you make a recruitment thread that I never authorized. Then you make a logo I never authorized.

Skel, I appreciate the interest and pride you show in my guild, but if you really really want to call shots and make decisions on your own, why not just start up your own guild?

I thought a logo would make peoople more interested in the guild. It seems not. I will take the logo out of the thread and change it a little.

MrKrone
04-11-2012, 05:55 AM

Ooh, I can feel the burn from here! Want some spf9001 with that?

dudetus
04-11-2012, 12:08 PM
I wonder what happens to this thread now since Skelly created his own guild...

Inb4lock!

Elyseon
04-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Lol

Daueden
04-11-2012, 09:01 PM
IB4L

NECROREAPER
04-12-2012, 07:16 PM
wtf peanuts grow underground?!?!?!

Hankomachos
04-12-2012, 08:48 PM
wtf peanuts grow underground?!?!?!

Thanks for reminding me!!!

Peanut Legends is coming out tomorrow, according to this unknown, outdated, unreliable website I just read.

Peanut Legends - Where players battle to prove... who has the biggest most powerful nuts?!
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/Roasted-Peanut.jpg

Daueden
04-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Oh are they the edible kind...

NECROREAPER
04-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Oh are they the edible kind...

There's non edible kinds?

starfletcher
04-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Would it be Fine if my Guild is the Brother of your guild as we are very outstanding with a Logo and i will post it on my Forum please get back to me or Pm me thanks