PDA

View Full Version : Has the brightness of old auras need reduced?

killarrow
12-26-2020, 01:19 AM
Is it just me that feels that old aura brightness has bern reduced to lure players yo buy new ones?

Will the king and blizz auras hold their brightness levels when new ones are released?

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
12-26-2020, 01:23 AM
I think thr new ones are just brighter! Old ones look the same. If you stack an old aura with a new one, it's extra bright!

Encryptions
12-26-2020, 01:48 AM
Give us option to disable aura area pet aa visuals in pve maps. So we can see red zones from enemies so we can move out of the way. Keep proc visuals on your own character though so you know what proc is activated.
In towns keep activated.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

killarrow
12-26-2020, 01:59 AM
I think thr new ones are just brighter! Old ones look the same. If you stack an old aura with a new one, it's extra bright!I hope thats how it is :)

Terracraft
12-26-2020, 02:52 AM
I think thr new ones are just brighter! Old ones look the same. If you stack an old aura with a new one, it's extra bright!

Thats why sts made sunglasses vanity on their birthday event xD

Stormydragon
12-26-2020, 02:55 AM
Give us option to disable aura area pet aa visuals in pve maps. So we can see red zones from enemies so we can move out of the way. Keep proc visuals on your own character though so you know what proc is activated.
In towns keep activated.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk+1111111111

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

killarrow
12-26-2020, 04:16 AM
In towns keep activated.
Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkBrightness slider will be better to have, we can then adjust the brightness the way we like it.

BaronB
12-26-2020, 08:39 AM
Brightness slider will be better to have, we can then adjust the brightness the way we like it.

A Brightness option is a pretty good idea along with having the ability to turn it on or off,

Could keep it simple just have a default option under social settings and have it slide or choose 1 of 3 settings for aura brightness...
1 off
2 medium
3 full/high

Can compare the medium brightness to the witchfinder aura and the full/high brightness with the winterking aura.

If the aura setting isn't ticked so you can choose what brightness then it can stay at whatever is the current default for the aura given off by the equipment worn.

If you really want to make it a win win for players and for STS can make the feature buyable in plat store for like a cheeky 50 plat just like slots etc and its winner winner chicken dinner for everyone ^.^

1 <3