PDA

View Full Version : another sunset

Darkfader
04-10-2012, 05:53 AM
Hey all!

I'm leaving Pl behind today. Going to level my bird on every level cap to not miss vanitys if I ever come back.
It's been great two years.(today is my second Pl birthday)

Thanks to wounded, apollo, mystic, xazic and martyntjee you guys rock, keep it up.

Skeletonlord
04-10-2012, 06:03 AM
Dark, don't go! Please stay! We will all miss you very much! I hope to see you again and we will keep in touch! Please stay on forums so I can message you!

Paar
04-10-2012, 06:51 AM
It's sad to see ya go Fader. You were a good player, I hope you have a good life :) Be Safe out there

Fao
04-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Fader!!! Look, I don't know you, but your a GoA, so you must be an awesome person!! Please stay, no one can see you go like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkfader
04-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Well I won't quit forums, just Pl doesn't interest anymore... Leaving it behind looking forward for dark legends and probably star legends even I never liked it's gameplay.

ninjaduck
04-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Good luck out there :)

octavos
04-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Dark i have only seen you a few times in PL it was nice speaking with ya...see ya in DL.

Elyseon
04-10-2012, 12:45 PM
DL does seem to be quite promising, hope to see u there :D

Darkfader
04-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeh, see ya all in dark legends if like it... It's promising and good idea but not exactly sure is that game my thing.
Also forget from first post, zomg huge thanks for mods and developers for two amazing years. It's one of rare companys who listen really to their customers opinion and also makes decision by customer request or community opinions.

dudetus
04-10-2012, 05:02 PM
I wish u all the best Dark and hopefully we'll meet again.

We finns stick together ;)!

XghostzX
04-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Nice seeing you in PL Vader, ever need someone, I'm here bro.

Good luck to you, many great things to come.
~Will

Arterra
04-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Well I won't quit forums

It truly is impossible.

DL should be a nice change of pace with different skill system and all. Even I might try that. hope you do too.

Darkfader
04-11-2012, 03:37 AM
It truly is impossible.

DL should be a nice change of pace with different skill system and all. Even I might try that. hope you do too.

Well it's way different themed game and different game mechanism so im not sure will it be my thing.. But yeah, im giving it couple weeks test run at least.

WoundedEagle
04-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Hey Fader,

Gonna miss ya buddy, but at least you'll be semi-active :D I'm glad we had a short time to talk a few days ago when you were telling me about this decision, and I'd break too if it wasn't for everyone here. Who plays for content anymore anyways? :P It seems the things most sought after in this fantasy world are good friends, and rare items that are obtainable by just standing by. Sad to see ya go, but I respect your opinion :) If you need me, PM me.

-Wound

Darkfader
04-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Hey Fader,

Gonna miss ya buddy, but at least you'll be semi-active :D I'm glad we had a short time to talk a few days ago when you were telling me about this decision, and I'd break too if it wasn't for everyone here. Who plays for content anymore anyways? :P It seems the things most sought after in this fantasy world are good friends, and rare items that are obtainable by just standing by. Sad to see ya go, but I respect your opinion :) If you need me, PM me.

-Wound

Hey wounded.

Come to dark legends and I'll suck you dry. ;) I'm sticking with dl now on.
Dl ign: sucker

Petrichor
04-15-2012, 06:13 AM
Onnea. Mun tulee ikävä sua. toivon tapaavani teidät pian. :) Take care dearest Moon man. Have a safe journey back to the moon. It was fun while it lasted ;) it was a pleasure meeting you.