PDA

View Full Version : Please allow Credit Purchaseable Elixer to be purchased in Dungeons?

Paar
04-10-2012, 07:22 AM
I some times get tired of running back to the hall every 5 Minutes for a 5 Minute 2x Enhancer. Do you? I mean there are credit purchaseable enhancers in PL? WHY NOT SL!

Post what you think. Thanks.

~ Paar

OvigorothO
04-10-2012, 07:38 AM
:thumbup::screwy:

Mitchturbo
04-10-2012, 07:50 AM
I Agree.

Commanderkeen
04-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Yes, I agree we need it. I hate it to telling the host "save my spot need juice" every five mins really gets old after awhile. Btw I believe this belongs in the Suggestions and Feedback section of the forums.

Ark
04-10-2012, 03:00 PM
I some times get tired of running back to the hall every 5 Minutes for a 5 Minute 2x Enhancer. Do you? I mean there are credit purchaseable enhancers in PL? WHY NOT SL!

Post what you think. Thanks.

~ Paar

Yes I totally agree with you Paar. I would hate running back to GuildHall every 5 mins.

Paar
04-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Thanks Guys.

Eyesharp
04-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Agree paar buddy. I would buy a 2x Enhancer but I would want more and the cheapest are at the guild hall >_<

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Yes please! People in guilds who get the discounted elixirs should be able to use them in the freaking dungeons. It should be common sense to have right where we need them.. Especially since they only last five freaking minutes. X.x

Shaocalur
04-14-2012, 10:30 AM
I change my opinion. This could easily be exploited. Think about all the people which aren't in guilds. Everyone would get a discount and that's not what the devs want. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I doubt this will happen. Although it would be helpful, if they did add elixirs they would most likely be the ones that are in Blackstar.

Paar
04-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Well like I know guildhall is suppose to be discounted but I wouldnt mind paying like 2k For a Outside the hall Elixer Ya know?

Cahaun
04-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Well like I know guildhall is suppose to be discounted but I wouldnt mind paying like 2k For a Outside the hall Elixer Ya know?
Same. Like what if you can buy some off the elixer vendor at the start of the lvls? If you are in a guild, you'll get discounted credit elixers. That'll save a lot of time.

Theminecraft
04-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Agreed with every post :-)

Dadmakememad
04-15-2012, 04:31 PM
It is very difficult to stop a run that I've been hosting for many runs, to make them wait (or hope they do) and leave to go back to base, into the guild hall and then to the advanced elixer station to get credit purchased elixers. Especially when the elixer only last for 5 mins. The price is steep on this but totally worth it when going for that elite cap. Just please guys if you get around to it, make it available to guild members from within the dungeons. Aside from that, great...I mean outstanding game. I'm not so sure about DL yet, might need to grow on me, but please keep updates coming for SL. I'm sooo addicted to beating all off the challenges you can throw at me.

Thanks STS
Agreed with every post :-)

leaf420
04-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Better yet, they could add an elixir store to the guild tab in the UI. Right now i purchase platinum elixirs in the platinum store when i'm in the middle of a run and don't want to run back to the entrance. It would be nice to have the guild pricing and credit purchasable enhancers available anytime, anywhere.