PDA

View Full Version : Nuri crafting drops

modredd
04-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Having used this weekends experience extravaganzanI got my character to 60 but I did not notice any crafting materials dropping in Nuri.
I want to craft Demon glymp but the prices are high and pieces very rare.
I understand that it is two campaigns ago and not as popular.
Crafting materials in the CS is limited or non existent.
Thx

wvhills
04-10-2012, 12:07 PM
yeah, you won't see any glyphs are crafting material drop now a days. It seems to be the rarest drops in game. A friend of mine (birdjay) did over 100 boss runs in nuri's and didn't see any drop. Unless changes are made I don't think we'll ever see any more demonic items crafted. A cheaper alternative would be to go ahead and get a level 61 set (they give the set bonus also). Drop rates for level 61 and 63 pinks seem to be a lot higher than for their level 65 counterparts (that's my observation anyway) so you shouldn't have a hard time coming up with them.
Good luck!

modredd
04-10-2012, 12:11 PM
I just really liked the look of the demon glyph armor and I didn't want both my mages to look the.
But that confirms all the runs I did in that campaign and I did not see one crafting drop.
I I had the set out at one time but I sold it to buy the Mount Fang set.

Rare
04-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Well, I did one run in Nuris the other day and looted a Para Aramid Leather Scrap... then accidently liquidated it with my 30 or so Vampiric Blade steels.

Oh well, I did see a Glyphic Blade Steel drop recently as well. Maybe 3 weeks ago.

Elyseon
04-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeh imma start farming some, also STS really needs to raise the drop rates

xoblivionx
04-10-2012, 01:58 PM
hmmmm its hard to farm bad drop rates the best thing is to buy it :)

Late
04-10-2012, 04:40 PM
nuri items are sooooooooo much money

xoblivionx
04-10-2012, 05:23 PM
just dont buy lvl 60 sets///// pass lvl 60 and buy sanguine or something like that

thefirehawk
04-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Yeh imma start farming some, also STS really needs to raise the drop rates

extremely i only need the glyph setting for demonic and it is nowhere to be seen niether is the glyph steels plz raise drop rates

also i have the 3 fibers,the obediance armor and the recipie. I really dont want to try to sell it all back and buy the armor so what should i do

aniybo
05-10-2012, 08:38 PM
extremely i only need the glyph setting for demonic and it is nowhere to be seen niether is the glyph steels plz raise drop rates

also i have the 3 fibers,the obediance armor and the recipie. I really dont want to try to sell it all back and buy the armor so what should i do

i have all of what u have and i got the same problem.. wanna farm together for lets see,,, to get a setting hmm 20 hours?

aniybo
05-11-2012, 04:02 PM
if pl doesnt raise the drops for nuri crafting components expect to never get a demonic set.

Luvaria
05-11-2012, 04:57 PM
if pl doesnt raise the drops for nuri crafting components expect to never get a demonic set.

Actually it's not so hard to buy it lmao I just recently bought demonic xbow set for 1.55mil _._

kiitz
05-11-2012, 07:04 PM
The drops are incredibly low. I have done a massive number of runs (honestly, I believe over 300 runs) and I've gotten 2 blades, 5 para aramid scraps and 1 single level 60 mimicry item. I did the runs on 3 characters:
1. Level 66
2. Level 56 XP locked
3. A character I leveled from 56 to 63 in Nuri's runs ONLY (no elixirs)

I did not get a single item on the level 56 locked character. And I didn't get anything on the character that was leveled until it hit 60. This is also because I think crafting materials only drop after you hit 60.

I am honestly starting to wonder if there is a glitch in the drop rates. If not a real overall glitch, I wonder if it has to do with threat levels. I vaguely remember drops depending on the difficulty of the mobs. The threat level of a Nuris Mob for a 66 is grey which could affect the drop rates.

I wonder if there is a glitch in the way the system calculates threat for a XP locked character. Perhaps the locking process is causing the system to think of it as "grey" threat and further reducing the drop rate.

Eitherway, its been the most painful farming ever. At least, it has cured my boredom with Mt. Fang and I am now looking forward to going back to Mt. Fang and farming there and actually getting stuff I can sell