PDA

View Full Version : Skins for our pets.

Saint Jaffo
12-26-2020, 11:35 PM
So this started by a thread that a fellow created (sorry, I don't remember your names here on forums), but it was about adding new things to Sir Spendsalot. Then, another guy (sorry can't remember your name either) commented about having hats for our pets. Then, I came with the idea of having "Solid Gold" skins for our pets. For example a "solid gold timber", "solid gold precious" and "solid gold guapo". They can release a Timber with a Santa hat, a Precious with a witch hat, or a Guapo that has bee colors (like wearing a bee suit) but instead of them being new recolored pets, they would just be skins which we can switch whenever we want. I am taking the three starter pets as an example, but they could add different skins for the most popular pets.

Please let me now what you think of this idea!
(someone might have proposed this in the past, but I'm way too excited thinking about it right now that I just wrote this immediately)

Encryptions
12-27-2020, 12:13 AM
Not much of a color change from arcanite though. Arcanite pets have a gold overlay of their normal color.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
12-27-2020, 12:14 AM
Sorry but this is just so uncessesary, we use use diverse pet because of their passives, dont want to turn this game entirely vanity legends!

Overbear
12-27-2020, 12:18 AM
Sorry but this is just so uncessesary, we use use diverse pet because of their passives, dont want to turn this game entirely vanity legends!

If that's your concern, then it's already too late. Take a good look around you next time you go practically anywhere ingame.

Saint Jaffo
12-27-2020, 12:23 AM
Not much of a color change from arcanite though. Arcanite pets have a gold overlay of their normal color.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

that's true. There might be a clash between Arcanite and Golden pets. I didn't had that in mind, but there's always many options like using colors from gems like ruby, sapphire and others... Thanks for leaving your opinions! I love to read every feedback to my ideas :)

worshipped
12-27-2020, 01:13 AM
This in my opinion, is a excellent idea. For example arie has three types (legendary/arcanite/heroic). We could change this into a single pet for which you could select three different skins ie, normal, arcanite and heroic.

For example if a person has arcanite arie but not normal or heroic then the only skin available for it is arcanite. And if he buys a heoric arie and opens, he unlocks a new skin ie, heroic. The stats for various skins would be different as of the current scenario.

This way we can add a new type of skin for various popular pets like nekro samael long etc maybe like solid gold/ dark themed skins with varying stats than the other skins.

The benefits of this would be the reduced effort to level up 2-3 pets instead we would only need to lvlup a single pet . And also it would provide players a higher set of pet happiness bonuses to choose from.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
12-27-2020, 01:31 AM
there are another 100 things better than this still not added and which is suggested many times....no offence but honestly this is unnescessary imo.

Scll
12-27-2020, 05:41 AM
Blue deary skin for 1.7k plats

Darkrai
12-27-2020, 05:47 AM
They are more likely to add this for another 1700 plat then to add any of the other suggestions weve been asking for for years.. Vanity legends much

Razererxx
12-27-2020, 06:14 AM
So this started by a thread that a fellow created (sorry, I don't remember your names here on forums), but it was about adding new things to Sir Spendsalot. Then, another guy (sorry can't remember your name either) commented about having hats for our pets. Then, I came with the idea of having "Solid Gold" skins for our pets. For example a "solid gold timber", "solid gold precious" and "solid gold guapo". They can release a Timber with a Santa hat, a Precious with a witch hat, or a Guapo that has bee colors (like wearing a bee suit) but instead of them being new recolored pets, they would just be skins which we can switch whenever we want. I am taking the three starter pets as an example, but they could add different skins for the most popular pets.

Please let me now what you think of this idea!
(someone might have proposed this in the past, but I'm way too excited thinking about it right now that I just wrote this immediately)

I personally dont mind any new vanitys and stuff like that IF they will put option to ignore all that if you want

Saint Jaffo
12-27-2020, 01:06 PM
I personally dont mind any new vanitys and stuff like that IF they will put option to ignore all that if you want

I completely agree with you. Sometimes, when I enter a city, my device lags due to many players using a bunch of auras. I have a regular cellphone that runs games perfectly, but having so many auras active at once completely ruins it.
Thanks for your comment!

Azel
06-21-2021, 06:01 AM
-1 there are far more important things/suggestions to be fixed or implemented, this is not required atm.

Mythocrisis
06-21-2021, 06:37 AM
-1 there are far more important things/suggestions to be fixed or implemented, this is not required atm.

As Cinco himself said that they're working on the expansion and do not have time for other suggestions atm.
I don't think they will do this anytime soon.
But..
I think they will release new recoloured variants of same model pets ,what you suggest has been already implemented ..
If u wait some more..if there's a event related to honey or somin...then I'm sure there will be blinky bee or bee-long pet.