PDA

View Full Version : New achievement ?

Encryptions
12-27-2020, 01:09 AM
May be old game wise but I was recording and was talking about the pp.
How come there isn't an achievement for crafting the ancient planar pendant? Would of been really good to add still probably is since those maps are lvl cap maps. Planar tombs. It takes about a week or 2 to earn the pp and close to 500k gold.

CursedGuyAL
12-27-2020, 01:25 AM
about the pp

[emoji3061]

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Advocacies
12-27-2020, 02:24 AM
I remember first time i crafted this feels good like I've done dailies and excited crafting this i mean best f2p pendant till lv71 really recommend crafting this the stats are amazing proc not so good but we'll it's meant for lower lvl so still good
+1 for achievement most al player's doesn't know this god like f2p pendant having this on achievement they sure will notice this and pt2 farming alive again xD

Encryptions
12-27-2020, 02:37 AM
I think thats what AL is missing. The purpose to run maps. Run maps do tons of quests to make a good set. Antignome - Banished - Planar pendant.
Lv 86 expansion should be stuff you do daily similar to making the pp just like the old days where you had to actually run maps for a purpose instead of 1000 bosses 0 loot 0 exp.
Hah. It is nice they added exp to quests but I kind of miss running maps with expless quests. Maybe for lv 86 cap they can limit exp quests to only go up to level 81 and the exp 81-86 is only by enemies but lowered to like 25000 exp per level or less. Then at 91 cap enable quests again but from 86-91 keeping lv 81-86 quests exp disabled.
Just quests to keep us busy and actively playing with entertainment instead of playing for boredom. Bracken bridge 1000 times for 100 aps...