View Full Version : We got the cultist hood and sign....

Eyesharp
04-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Hey everyone it's Eyesharp here! ( eye ) and I just wanted to ask if we could possibly get the full cultist suit? ( robe skirt bottom cultist arm, and invisible cloak to cloak back armor ) It would make me so tempted to buy and it would look awesome. If you could make that possible as a vanity ( no drop because when new caps come you'd gotta sell it for new armor or risk being killed alot ) that'd be great! I'd rather get robes than you people who want light sabers ( but robes and light sabers are fine :excitement: ) thanks DEVs! And let the force be with us players :P :mask:

Rawrimafish
04-10-2012, 03:17 PM
I would like this but your DPS and amour would be low

Ark
04-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Hey everyone it's Eyesharp here! ( eye ) and I just wanted to ask if we could possibly get the full cultist suit? ( robe skirt bottom cultist arm, and invisible cloak to cloak back armor ) It would make me so tempted to buy and it would look awesome. If you could make that possible as a vanity ( no drop because when new caps come you'd gotta sell it for new armor or risk being killed alot ) that'd be great! I'd rather get robes than you people who want light sabers ( but robes and light sabers are fine :excitement: ) thanks DEVs! And let the force be with us players :P :mask:

Lol. But if we get both light sabers AND robes, you'll look like a Jedi in Star Wars.. Just saying :p

Rawrimafish
04-10-2012, 03:27 PM
lol awesome
may the force be with you... *voice fades away*
*shouts* ALWAYS!

Mitchturbo
04-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Ever since the update came out which brought out the cultist hood, (I was one of the first to buy a hood) I've always wanted the whole vanity set like cloak, cultist outfit you see in Ship Yard. I'm still waiting.
Thx Eyesharpe for bringing this out and hopefully the devs can implement this.

Eyesharp
04-10-2012, 06:15 PM
I would like this but your DPS and amour would be low
What do you mean DPS and armor would be low?? I mentioned that we should put this only as a vanity armor.

Eyesharp
04-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Lol. But if we get both light sabers AND robes, you'll look like a Jedi in Star Wars.. Just saying :p

Actually no.... WE LOOK LIKE FREAKIN SITHZ WITH OUR RED GLOWING EYES!!!

PianoWizzy
04-10-2012, 06:42 PM
True, it'd be Siths, not Jedis.

Ark
04-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Actually no.... WE LOOK LIKE FREAKIN SITHZ WITH OUR RED GLOWING EYES!!!

Oh true that.. I forgot about the glowing eyes o.o

Skabac
04-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Nice Idea! I always wanted to have the full suit because just the Hood looks kinda weird.

Rawrimafish
04-11-2012, 06:43 AM
What do you mean DPS and armor would be low?? I mentioned that we should put this only as a vanity armor.

Yep the Plasm Rabbit ears gives you -0 armor xD

Eyesharp
04-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Yep the Plasm Rabbit ears gives you -0 armor xD

Those are ears silly :p the glowing eyes of the hood will burn any bullet that comes your way! :D

Ark
04-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Those are ears silly :p the glowing eyes of the hood will burn any bullet that comes your way! :D

Lol. I don't even know that vanity. It's so tempting now :p

Eyesharp
04-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Lol. I don't even know that vanity. It's so tempting now :p

Look into the eyes of my sig and it will say: Join the cult Ark for unlimited power and superhuman abilities! Lol doesn't really say that but GET THE HOOD! :D

Ark
04-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Look into the eyes of my sig and it will say: Join the cult Ark for unlimited power and superhuman abilities! Lol doesn't really say that but GET THE HOOD! :D

Haha xD. Well I have to think about it because I'm running low on platinum :p

Eyesharp
04-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Haha xD. Well I have to think about it because I'm running low on platinum :p

Sign up with Tapjoy and go to their market. Go click star legends and you'll become filthy rich.

Mitchturbo
04-12-2012, 02:43 PM
lol XD

Taipan
04-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Nice idea :excitement:, and...
IF THE SHIELD HAS A TWO SECOND STUN, WE CAN ANNOY PPL SO MUCH IN PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eyesharp
04-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Join the galactic conquest of demanding our cult suit!!