PDA

View Full Version : rusher rushers

scarletangel
04-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Join me in killing rushers on sl find me and we will hunt them down

scarletangel
04-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Don't forget to add me and tell me the names of rushers ill hunt them down. We are not a guild but if possible a in game orrganization. Join me in the hunt.

birdmasta
04-10-2012, 07:35 PM
no such thing as rushers :) just pvp

scarletangel
04-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Well not true if u go into a game and get att without "go" being sed ur being rushed

MightyMicah
04-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Let me get this straight. You are forming a group to get rushers.

Let me say that again

You are forming a group of rushers to rush rushers because you don't like rushers.

Yeah. That makes sense. O.o

Legendslayers
04-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Let me get this straight. You are forming a group to get rushers.

Let me say that again

You are forming a group of rushers to rush rushers because you don't like rushers.

Yeah. That makes sense. O.o
I agree that's just going to create a massive war. What will you benefit from this?

scarletangel
04-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Maybe thay will stop lol give them what thay have done to use

scarletangel
04-10-2012, 08:03 PM
You never know till u try beside ittle be easyer to make the stop the devs can't help with this its basicly ffa witch is in contrast a form of pvp so thay can't stop it but maybe we can deter or discouredg it from happening I know rushers are few but its getting wors I get rushed almosed every day now not cool its adding to my already substantial deaths all is saying is it need to stop and we the playes of sl have to stop it b4 it gets even wors

MightyMicah
04-10-2012, 08:05 PM
But by "deterring" it you are creating more of it lol. Set the example, don't show everyone what not to do ;)

scarletangel
04-10-2012, 08:08 PM
What I'm saying is if u see them rush kill them don't let it happen

javier995
04-11-2012, 03:53 AM
That's why you do one of the following.

Pvp in a locked game.
Pvp with only people you know.
Pvp in a game YOU hosted
Pvp in a game a friend hosted
Pvp with a team that has your back if you get rushed.

Also, as to the guild/group. There has been one made. A friend of mine (one said he's one of the top coms) made this guild. He doesn't go around rushing every rusher, Bc (like it was said above) that'd contradict your goal. Rushing rusher to stop rushing, gotta love that logic!

I pvp with at least one or two friends, and for that reason I am rarely killed by rushers. Although Scarlet, I know you and well you don't need to worry about rushers. They rush frequently they go on the list:).

This list is made by some of the most active pvpers, it's kill on sight of the person (depending who they pissed off) or make sure to keep and eye out when they enter the game. We only have a major problem with one, he just doesn't learn and he doesn't care. He rushes Bc he wants to, so with him it's kill ok sight. He's on the kill on sight (only one last time I checked) Bc as soon as he enters he goes for the nearest target. Be careful with him. (:

Also. Many don't know what rushing is, so that's why when they rush I try to stop them. If they stop, you then explain these unwritten rules to them. Usually they listen and stop, but most just say ok an leave the game.

Good luck killing your rushers!

Defyduck
04-11-2012, 12:17 PM
^haha well said

Seiyen
04-11-2012, 01:04 PM
U aint seen real rush :-)

ninjaduck
04-11-2012, 01:07 PM
They kiled you because they are better at pvp than you. I am a rusher, and I will help them kill you.

Trollface.jpeg

Taipan
04-11-2012, 01:39 PM
if you don't like rushers that much, set an example for them. Instead of rushing the crap out of them, explain calling to them, and perhaps most may (eventually) stop rushing.

stophatin
04-11-2012, 04:34 PM
haha i did wat taipan said and explained. it worked!

scarletangel
04-11-2012, 04:37 PM
I agree with what u have all sed and I realize what I really ment wasent convayed properly I apologize for that as javier sed there are ways to get rid of them but most off the time u don't contoll the game and there on ur freind side haha I love to fight my freinds so there allmosed always on the other team but I never intended to rush them only tell them to stop or ill start doing it if there cosing a big problem like oradrekie rushes when he sees u

Hullukko
04-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Aside from one (now reported) most can be dealt with a simple talk-talk-wait-if-all-else-fails-kill routine. Most of the rushers are new, thinking they joined an ffa arena and generally don't know the protocol.

But those that do know the protocol and still choose to interfere others, well, in my opinion that falls under the category of harassment and can and should be reported. Samhayne said using the report button or emailing support.

And indeed there has now been one amazingly persistent person who keeps coming into rooms and rushes those that are fighting and effectively ruins there fight. That is just awful as it's fully intentional harassment. I wouldn't worry one bit about those that just jump at me while I'm standing as I don't care about stats and one on one they can all be pawned pretty easily, but this fight interference is just unacceptable (from those in the know). This guy has been spoken to patiently about it so many times I've lost count. Won't be long and he's at it again. Joins in, attacks some people already fighting an arranged one on one with varying results yet always ruining their fight and then he leaves.

Those that play know who I'm talking about. It will be interesting to see what now happens as he's been reported. I'm certain he's just a very young child, but in the end that is not enough of an excuse to let him wreck havoc those trying to have a little fun on their spare time.

RaptorBlitz
04-12-2012, 08:10 AM
I agree with what u have all sed and I realize what I really ment wasent convayed properly I apologize for that as javier sed there are ways to get rid of them but most off the time u don't contoll the game and there on ur freind side haha I love to fight my freinds so there allmosed always on the other team but I never intended to rush them only tell them to stop or ill start doing it if there cosing a big problem like oradrekie rushes when he sees u

Whaaaaaat? There is such thing as punctuation in this world, USE IT.

If you dislike rushers that much, just keep your guard up. It's a PvP arena for goodness sake :/

RaptorBlitz
04-12-2012, 08:14 AM
Aside from one (now reported) most can be dealt with a simple talk-talk-wait-if-all-else-fails-kill routine. Most of the rushers are new, thinking they joined an ffa arena and generally don't know the protocol.

But those that do know the protocol and still choose to interfere others, well, in my opinion that falls under the category of harassment and can and should be reported. Samhayne said using the report button or emailing support.

And indeed there has now been one amazingly persistent person who keeps coming into rooms and rushes those that are fighting and effectively ruins there fight. That is just awful as it's fully intentional harassment. I wouldn't worry one bit about those that just jump at me while I'm standing as I don't care about stats and one on one they can all be pawned pretty easily, but this fight interference is just unacceptable (from those in the know). This guy has been spoken to patiently about it so many times I've lost count. Won't be long and he's at it again. Joins in, attacks some people already fighting an arranged one on one with varying results yet always ruining their fight and then he leaves.

Those that play know who I'm talking about. It will be interesting to see what now happens as he's been reported. I'm certain he's just a very young child, but in the end that is not enough of an excuse to let him wreck havoc those trying to have a little fun on their spare time.

Uhhhh.... I don't know how long you've been playing, but PvP was ALWAYS meant to be FFA. In the beginning, and in my time, PvP was REAL PvP; no holds barred FFA. Then surely, the people who PvP-d in those times deserve to be reported and banned, right? And to your statement about him being a child, I wouldn't put my money on that. More vets are rushing to bring back the original PL PvP, and I for one, fully support the movement.

Canyon97
04-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Ok some of u guys domt seem to get it. Yes they r rushers but that is what pvp is all about basically. Idk why some of u guys have to get so mad about being rushed i mean cmon like i said ur in pvp u will sometimes b rushed just deal with it

Seiyen
04-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Ok some of u guys domt seem to get it. Yes they r rushers but that is what pvp is all about basically. Idk why some of u guys have to get so mad about being rushed i mean cmon like i said ur in pvp u will sometimes b rushed just deal with it

Exactly,i never say go..

RaptorBlitz
04-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Exactly. PvP isn't meant for you to have a little tea party and become offended if someone treats the game like PvP. True PvP is using teamwork, strategy and good tactics for each map. I don't have anything against 1v1, but please, don't get offended if someone 'rushes' you. They're just playing in the spirit of true PvP.

Malerian
04-13-2012, 02:58 AM
"True" PvP ? Not a single one of the rushers i've seen stayed a second more than they needed to kill someone. Tell me how this is loyal and fair PvP.
If they were those true PvPers you're speaking about, they would have to accept being attacked back and killed. But wait, they don't ! As soon as they get their kill, they leave. Or worse, they rage about being attacked back.
If that kind of behaviour is what PL PvP used to be like, i'm glad it changed. Because i don't see how this is fun, which is what PvP is for in the first place. They're only looking for kills, not actual playing.

Hellcurse
04-13-2012, 04:25 AM
im 50 50 wi bo sides but one thing

ORADREKIE I THE BIGGEST RUSHER!!!!!

javier995
04-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Awesome, people complaining about people complaining about rushers.*

Some people like a fair fight, where both parties have an equal chance of winning. Nobody likes doing a fair match and the getting rushed by some random.*

Sweet, you guys are pro rushing correct? Awesome ! Like I've said before, if you say you're pro rushing I will rush you every chance I get to see how you like it.*

Let's see how much you like it when we do it to you, over and over and over again.*

Think that's fair isn't it? I rush Bc you rush? Seems fair to me, just one thing.*

Whenever your gonna try to rush me back, remember I pvp with friends and they're always ready to help ;)

Oh also.*

I totally agree with Poofy, that kid gets annoying. He might not be a kid, but he sure as heck acts like one.*

CAAAP
04-15-2012, 03:31 AM
all you gotta do is blacklist rushers like i do. .... they wont last

prosecute
07-04-2014, 02:27 AM
|❦⊀TrickProphecy∬✭|

Jblazer
07-04-2014, 04:36 AM
|❦⊀TrickProphecy∬✭|

Gotta admit your good at necroing threads fosho

prosecute
07-04-2014, 01:04 PM
likewise.

|❦⊀TrickProphecy∬✭|

MightyMicah
07-05-2014, 09:17 AM
|❦⊀TrickProphecy∬✭|

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/ebd441ca0d3f582c9aed9b755d86cf10.jpg

CAK Vader
07-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Necro's are fun :p