View Full Version : Pocket Legend's Dev and Mod Spoting guide!

Pinocciohh
04-11-2012, 05:48 AM
Hello Fellow gamer's of Pocket Legends, i am going to type down another guide but this time it will be based on how to get to a dev. I will be answering some common question's people ask in the game about a Dev.

What Color Is a Developer's and Moderator's name?
A developer's name is always going to be RED so that they stand out from other NON-DEV player's, sometime's you might see someone with a GREEN name and the person with a GREEN name is called a 'Super moderator'. 'Super moderator's' are people who sort out AOA application's and they pick who become's the next Ambassador Of Alterra.

How do i find Developer's and Moderator's in the game?
Normally you can find a Developer and Moderator in the game by joining a Towne. If i wanted to find a Developer or moderator i would search for the most full Towne and try and join that, but sometimes even if you do join the Towne with most people in sometime's the developer or Moderator would have either gone or just not there, so you will need to be quick. Sometime's a Developer or Moderator will add you in the game, so it will be easier for you to get to them. There is another way of getting to them as well, if there is a 'scheduled update' and the server is about to close down for maintenance then sometimes there will be a Developer online.

What Vanity's do these Developer's and Moderator's hand out?
Some developer's hand out a lot of stuff, but it sometime's depends on what event's. E.g. (Happyholidayz, came out last year when the Christmas event was on, and this character handed out coal antenna's) All Developer's can hand out most vanity's but not all. All Developer's are able to hand out Antenna's like blue, red, yellow etc. But Moderators can only hand out Yellow Antenna's and yellow only.

When do these Developer's and Moderator's come on?
I cannot give an excact time when the Developer's and Moderator's come on and go off but as i said before, they most come on when there is an update. Most of the Moderator's come on at random time's.

Thank you for reading my guide to 'finding the Developer's and Moderator's', I hope this has helped you!

dudetus
04-11-2012, 05:50 AM
This has been done recently.

U should check my thread which is designed for guidemakers.

Skeletonlord
04-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Vegetale, Lwmark posted the same guide as this and explained antenna's and things like that. It would be nice if you could post a guide that isn't the same or has the same content as another guide. This is a good guide, has some potential, maybe you could add/think of something to add to improve the guide. Take a look over my guides and take some ideas from them..

Pinocciohh
04-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Vegetale, Lwmark posted the same guide as this and explained antenna's and things like that. It would be nice if you could post a guide that isn't the same or has the same content as another guide. This is a good guide, has some potential, maybe you could add/think of something to add to improve the guide. Take a look over my guides and take some ideas from them..

ok, i will take this on board :)

Whirlzap
04-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Skeleton, let him make a guide.
Doesn't matter if it's already been made.
It's always nice to see efforts being given to making guides for the community, even if it is for a numerous amount of guides.

Noelx
04-11-2012, 08:52 AM
It's always nice to see efforts being given to making guides for the community, even if it is for a numerous amount of guides.

Very true

Skeletonlord
04-11-2012, 08:55 AM

Whirl, he can make a guide if he wants, I'm not stopping him, but it is repeating what has already been said.

Like I said, he can make a guide if he wants to, im just trying to put across that there already Is a guide like this one :)

Pinocciohh
04-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Lol, i dont want you guys or if you are a ladie to start arguing with each other over my guide :)