PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends For Mac!!!

Claasic
04-11-2012, 08:03 AM
IF YOU ARE A MAC USER AND WANT TO PLAY POCKET LEGENDS ON THIS DEVICE, THANK THIS THREAD UP SO THE DEVS WILL NOTICE IT!!!

For me, Pocket Legends can be a difficult game to play when your device is merely a tiny iPhone or an iPod. It would make a huge difference for people like me, who are Mac users to be able to play on a better platform. I am speaking on behalf of the Pocket Legends community, to put forward an opinion, an agreement which will aid a lot of us gamers today to play on a much better device. So if you want to be able to play PL on mac or your just a great citizen who wants to help out the Mac users, thank this thread and re-post it :) Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.

PS: Hope it all works out <3

~Claasic

DanielRH
04-11-2012, 08:05 AM
Bit confuzzled here :-D

Is chrome not available for Mac?

Claasic
04-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Chrome doesn't work for me =/

MrKrone
04-11-2012, 08:13 AM
"Thank this thread up." I all up for PL on macs, but I will not contribute to your thanks meter. Having enough posts will be more than enough for STS to notice the thread.

KTpantyhose
04-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Odd!! Chrome works for me! Try downloading rock melt. It's a chrome browser. Works flawlessly for me :)

Fuzzyslips
04-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Chrome works for me as well..kinda odd doesnt work for you

dudetus
04-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Lol.

Ixillicus
04-11-2012, 10:00 AM
I am mac user (and my Mac is fairly old) and it still runs chrome. I can play PL on it fine. If your computer cannot install or run chrome it probably wouldn't be sufficient to play the game.

Beanmachine
04-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Chrome works perfectly for me. iPad isn't that bad, in fact I'd say iPad is the best device to play on.

NECROREAPER
04-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Chrome works perfectly for me. iPad isn't that bad, in fact I'd say iPad is the best device to play on.

Id have to I agree, it's simply a joy to play on

Beanmachine
04-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Id have to I agree, it's simply a joy to play on

I love staying in Apple Stores for hours just to play on their lag free iPads:)

RedRyder
04-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Lol

gotrocks420
04-11-2012, 07:09 PM
I always thought macs could run chrome (and it sounds like they can from what people are posting). If for some reason You cant run chrome your machine probably wont be able to play PL, however, you could always set up a virtual machine on your mac running a windows OS. This is what most people do in order to play the latwst and greatwst games (that never come iut for mac) on.their macs.

If you are running chrome,.and still cant olay, its because your machinr doesnt meet the ddly spefiric requirement for PL on chrome.

Sorry for the typos, im on my cell and too lazy to fix them.

RaptorBlitz
04-12-2012, 06:13 PM

iPad is just awesome to play PL on, all the convenience of a touchscreen and being able to multi-touch, while having a ginormous screen, yet still portable. Brilliance :)

Appleisaac
04-12-2012, 06:25 PM
^_- chrome works fine for me. It's very hard to play and the controlls were poorly thought through, but it works for merching and hanging out in towns just fine ^_^