PDA

View Full Version : Screen randomly goes to start of game

EpicX
12-30-2020, 06:43 AM
Hi,

Been having this bug since today. This happens completely in random times but more often than not.. to the point of being quite annoying. A few of my guildies also seem to be having this problem. There is no fixed time ( like when you remap), you could be chatting or you could be running in a town and bam! you are somehow in the homescreen of the game where it shows " Spacetime Studios" .

I have tried uninstalling/ clearing data/ cache/ disabling battery optimization, etc.

Device is an android, haven't checked yet in browser. Will update within an hour to see if browser has the same problem or it is just a phone problem.

Update: 30 mins in the game on browser and no problem whatsoever, just in the phone.

Futumsh
12-30-2020, 02:31 PM
It only resets that way if it thinks it has been 2 minutes or more between frames (which is generally when resuming after being suspended). I haven't heard any reports from anyone else with this issue.

EpicX
01-07-2021, 10:50 PM
Hey, thanks for the reply!

The problem is fixed now. In case someone else bumps into this problem, I did two things which may have fixed it, that may help you:

-Reinstalling Gapps (google apps) I think it was corrupted so did a quick re-install of all the necessary Gapps.

- Re-installing an icon pack. The icon pack which I was using seemed to be buggy, so i installed a different icon pack. ( I think its the google apps that fixed it- but you never know)

Please lock this thread as the problem has been fixed, thanks and cheers!