PDA

View Full Version : Official Dark Legends Feedback Thread - User Interface

Samhayne
04-11-2012, 11:58 AM
After playing Dark Legends, what do you think about the user interface (UI)? What do you like about it? What suggestions do you have to improve it?

We ask that you please keep your feedback constructive, as per the Forum Rules at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.

Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.

False obituary threads are considered highly improper, and knowingly posting false news of a player’s real-life death may result in a ban of both your forum account and your game account.

Threads that make threats or use other combative language are not allowed.

Thanks!

DerSchuetze
04-11-2012, 01:42 PM
I love the skill tree the most. Pl and sl rly need this. Beisdes that its familiar to sl and pl.

rkp71
04-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Is there not a join game button(like in PL & SL) that will give a list of all games in progress and let me choose one to join? The energy thing is bad enough, (very bad) I dont want to join a game thats puts me at the end of a map and lose energy for 30 seconds of playtime. Need join game button with the progress bar and filters like in PL & SL.

octavos
04-11-2012, 03:41 PM
On my phone Xperia play, areas are to dark, i believe a brightness slider is needed. but if i turn up brightness on my phone my batterie dies 10x faster.

chappy
04-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi, I didn't want the skill tree to automatically assign skillls automatically as I might want to assign them myself. But I had no idea that every map I know have to respec and map. Very annoying. Please help. I just bought some platinum too. This is very annoying. Please advise.

Chappy.

Samhayne
04-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Hi, I didn't want the skill tree to automatically assign skillls automatically as I might want to assign them myself. But I had no idea that every map I know have to respec and map. Very annoying. Please help. I just bought some platinum too. This is very annoying. Please advise.

Chappy.

If you go to the Lair and to your Powers tab, you can disable auto power point assignment.

chappy
04-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Most excellent...it really is a new game... I like it so far.

I also notice the angle of view is almost 90 degrees. Any way to make this more angular like PL? Since it is so dark would like to view ahead more?

Thanks.

chappy
04-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Can I enable the auto skill since I have it already disabled?

rkp71
04-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Once you disabled the auto skill you can not re-enable it. Remember to click map skills to display after you select them.

Imacoolbirdd
04-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Its out for iOS? I dont see in app store

chappy
04-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Every time I start a new map, I have to reselect and remap them for each run. Ugh

trixie
04-11-2012, 05:02 PM
I like the UI except for the chat box. Since it was different from the other games, it did take me a little while to figure out where it was on this game. Once I found it, I noticed that it is very hard to read on my phone (Droid X) because the words are so little. It is also very ackward to use during gameplay because of the location. I would like to see the energy and other notifications moved to another part of the UI and the chat box put at the top.

One of the things that I always liked about STS games compared to other games of the same type was how user friendly your chat system has always been. It would be so great if yall could update it on this game to make it more user friendly. :)

rkp71
04-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Most excellent...it really is a new game... I like it so far.

I also notice the angle of view is almost 90 degrees. Any way to make this more angular like PL? Since it is so dark would like to view ahead more?

Thanks.
You can go into options and unchecked the box that fixes the camera angle then it will be user controlled.

yaleps
04-11-2012, 08:51 PM
I absolutely do not like the new keyboard controls. In PL the camera angle could be controlled by the q and e keys now they do something different forcing the use of the mouse to move the camera... this just seems clumsy to me. It was so much faster to just use the mouse for targeting and skills, now it is used for targeting, skills and looking around, i find this to be a hindrance during heavy game play.

StompArtist
04-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Good UI but the message saying 1 friend is online is truly annoying and not very useful...

Claxtin
04-11-2012, 10:45 PM
I didn't expect the same per say as PL or SL but I did kind of expect the same phonetics. I have to say that I miss the old interface. I like the idea and the graphics A LOT but I feel the top bars and corner controls takes too much room on the screen compared to the other two and it takes away from the feel as I (as well as many) play by phone. I find myself hittng the general area of the previous game abilities. Plus, i think the abilities are too crammed in the corner. I don't like, at all, the energy bar (will hold tongue on this subject for this thread lol) or the map design. For example, on the first map you only physically play maybe four or five times and the inbetweens are you summoning, breaking in, investigating etc. I, personally would rather do this on my own rather then see a mini clip and find it boring as you use up the energy for three second clips. The chat I miss seeing at the top also. As mentioned above its way to small and I like talking with people I play with. So far I'm ok with the game for now but I already know ill be giving it up eventually and unfortunately *cough cough energy bar *cough lol thank you for your hard work spacetime, but I guess im just a pocket legend :-)

octavos
04-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Good UI but the message saying 1 friend is online is truly annoying and not very useful...

i have added so many friends on DL (60+ easy), its really not necessary, but in my alts i pick and choose :p so having that in the options to turn it off would be cool.

FluffNStuff
04-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Is there an auto attack option or is this disabled by design.

drewcapu
04-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Fluff, I don't think there's an auto-attack mainly due to charge-up attacks.

On my Motorola Blur (MB520) the game does not rotate 180 degrees when the phone is flipped to the other landscape view.

The area around the joystick shouldn't have the ability to rotate the screen. If you don't quite grab the joystick accurately you end up rotating instead of advancing your character in the desired direction.

There are times when I fully charge my weapon and it seems like no attack is performed when I release.

On the map, when doing cut-scene actions, there are times when it gets stuck, requiring a force close. It's as if both the completed arrow and a popup box are on top of each other.

I haven't tried the chrome version too much, but I think it would still be nice (for all the games) if you could customize the control keys. Not sure what the difficulty in doing that is.

It would be nice if the full set of options (and Lair, etc.) are available to be tweaked even if you are still doing the tutorial. What if someone doesn't want the tutorial to auto-assign things?

Can we have the option to disable xp gain please?

I'd like to be able to enable/disable UI hints either at the global level, or the current screen.

There's probably more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

bronislav84
04-12-2012, 05:45 PM
If you go to the Lair and to your Powers tab, you can disable auto power point assignment.But mister Sam this is AFTER the tutorial, when the player has already leveled up twice and has a skill they might not want. Oh, and octavos told me respecs are broken and do nothing, so everybody is stuck with their skills until it gets fixed, which adds even more problems. I understand the first skill is required to unlock further skills, but being forced into a second is just not good.

Ok my main feedback about the UI. The game seems to be designed for iOS with two many taps being needed. Android Menu key doesn't open the character menu, and back won't let you exit dialogs. Back key opens the menu, but to exit it or any dialog you need to tap X. Please can Android users be allowed to open the menu with Menu key and exit dialogs with Back key? On a phone screen it's small and wastes time trying to hit the X just right.

Can Menu and Back keys on Android be made to function like PL and SL?

Swimmingstar
04-12-2012, 05:56 PM
It's a little annoying to get to the lair and stuff, I think the PL and SL interface for that area is better, but I still think it's fine.

Staryknight
04-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Overall I think the UI is very nice. I do miss having the chatbox at the top but I think I will learn to get used to the new location as time goes on. My biggest concern is why isn't my own username displayed above my head like it is in PL/SL. I know others can still see it but I would like to be able to see it too. When I have multiple characters I'd like to know which one I'm on without having to go to lair to check my stats. I also love the idea of being able to pick a title to display and I want to see that title I worked so hard for.

octavos
04-12-2012, 11:10 PM
well, since i have 3 total toons, i would like for the stash to have full capability's.....these are not on separate email accounts...i only use one lol. I want to deposit my vanity's and my dinero and pots....potions dont regen?!?! that is all.

-Ghost

StompArtist
04-13-2012, 09:47 AM
This is probably not the correct thread to post this feedback but I could not find a better alternative:

The AFK timer that logs you out of the game is a little bit too short, it would be nice if it was about doubled because by the time I come back from the fridge with cookies, pickles and chocolate milk I have been logged out. :P

Ripper McGee
04-13-2012, 10:40 AM
1) In general, I like the UI
2) I'd like the ability to choose text size, especially in regards to pvp announcements or the ability to turn PvP announcements off. As mentioned by chilango in another thread, the constant stream of PvP announcements is both distracting and covers too much of the screen.
3) Custom key bindings, please!
4) Option to turn off general notifications, especially in PvP.

Cjon
04-13-2012, 11:08 PM
In PVP, UI seems cluttered with the constant, very large notifications. Other than that, seems fine. And since this is the closest thread relevant to my next suggestion, its going here. Please add an option to change keybinds. I would love to be able to use my mouse 4 and 5.

Otukura
04-14-2012, 11:41 PM
WRT the PvP HUD, I can't stand it.

What I'd hope might be changed:
--Getting rid of energy, xp, gold, and plat during PvP would be a huge help. I don't see why we need to see them while fighting.
--Moving the X killed Y to where that energy, xp, gold, and plat bars were would be a lot nicer. As it is, they get so caught up when fighting you can't see whats actually happening. I had it backed up for over 3 games earlier. I'd like to leave stuff pertaining to the flag there.
--Get rid of the semi-transparent black background behind the text.
--OPTION TO LOWER THE FONT SIZE!!1!111!1!!one. Why is it so much bigger than PL/SL??
--Option to make notifications disappear after 10-20 seconds.

potions dont regen?!?!

I've gone from 0 to 1 maybe... 3 times. All from bosses. Level 13 currently, so its pretty rare.

============================

Anyway, gameplay and HUD is actually very similar to the Diablo (III beta) HUD. Liking that part.

Kaytar
04-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Since I'm so used to Pocket Legends layout, my thumbs move without me even thinking about it.. just something I'll have to get used to. Great game :D

Maynard
04-15-2012, 02:06 PM
The menu button is just a bit high on my droid. I have trouble accessing it. Thanks.

RaijinSama
04-15-2012, 08:22 PM
I like PL combat skill buttons as it lets u use all ur skill without scrolling like in SL. Since theres alot of different skills, we should have to option to change the UI so we can put every skill on the screen and also the size of the icons.

So here is what i would love to see in the future changes:

*UI changeable size.
*Able to add additional combat hotkeys.
*Remove unnecessary bars that not required during PvP and Missions. You dont really need to know how much energy/xp u got during missions since we dont even use it during missions.
*Attack button in the bottom right corner. It should get removed as u can attack tapping on the screen but sometimes it doesnt work as well. (need fixing). The charge bar is good but if u remove the attack button, theres many places u can put a charge bar on the screen ie make ur char glow color when fully charge or even a small bar below the char feet.
*Put a scroll bar in the inventory screen.
*When u put ur mouse over ur hp orb, it should show hp regen per 5 sec, total hp.
*Combat skill: i would love to c a count down on the skill instead of color. UI option

What i mostly want is the option to change UI to suit each person needs. Every1 is different so UI should be different.

Vos
04-16-2012, 02:56 AM
I would love to see a chase camera option in DL. It would help out a ton in pvp.

octavos
04-16-2012, 11:58 AM
ALrighty pics say 1000 words. so here it is.

Part 1- Number of each level for easy display of energy needed for level,
Part 2- shows little money icons from levels you did not know you did, (i do cross levels because sometimes one level doesn't have the energy i need to burn)
Part 3- a collect all button, this helps instead of going to each level and collecting, this helps with part 2
other thoughts--> if energy would level up as you do then these would defiantly help.

:ghost:

Snakespeare
04-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Ah... I just realized that these two posts belong in this thread.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55432-on-Chrome-some-clue-that-you-can-scroll-down

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55429-on-Chrome-change-to-B-for-blood-packs

Snakespeare
04-16-2012, 02:44 PM
I absolutely do not like the new keyboard controls. In PL the camera angle could be controlled by the q and e keys now they do something different forcing the use of the mouse to move the camera... this just seems clumsy to me. It was so much faster to just use the mouse for targeting and skills, now it is used for targeting, skills and looking around, i find this to be a hindrance during heavy game play.

The Chrome movement controls are different from PL & SL. If you jump into this game after those games you use up blood packs before you realize what you are doing.

Fyrce
04-16-2012, 03:10 PM
I like how friends are displayed when they play dungeons, but I don't like how when I tap Join Friends, it's just a message to them. I skip that and just join the dungeon and hope I'll see them. Actually if we sync properly, we do see each other repeatedly or often enough that it's nice.

fallen0888
04-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Im going to start with the good stuff I believe space time studios did a great job with 80% of the game the fighting PVE and PVP part is awesome that's the good and 80%!!! However some of the timed parts for the missions is just to long and cost almost 5$(USD) to bypass timer is way too much I am a platinum user and its just too much. Also there should be a way to level up your energy ie higher level gets more or the high the level you recover energy faster. Also there's not enough diversity with weapons ans stones I love and hate the vanity clothes just seems like there should be drop for them so it'd not always buying them. Also the weapon stats are not diverse enough Im PVP 16 and have yet to find a weapon better than the one they start with the premium pack.

bronislav84
04-17-2012, 10:32 AM
The font is just too small on a phone screen and the X to exit windows and go back to previous ones are hard to hit just right because they're very small on a phone.

I would like for Back on Android to be able to back out of dialogs and for Menu to open the game menu. Or if you're dead set on making Back open the menu AND back out of stuff then at least allow Back to be used multiple times. If I went two dialogs forward Back only backs me out of one, then have to X out the other. Like going Menu, Lair, can only back out of Lair. Or opening something from the Menu on top of a Stash dialog, you can only back to the Stash and not all the way back.

Please?

mikemethadone
04-19-2012, 09:52 AM
I would.like to be able to list some friends as favorites

Elysony
04-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Yeah.

octavos
04-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Here is another, this improves on the stuff we use much of...it gets annoying if there is many alts and plus...there is room :p

Antonio La Verrone
04-22-2012, 09:40 AM
ALrighty pics say 1000 words. so here it is.

Part 1- Number of each level for easy display of energy needed for level,
Part 2- shows little money icons from levels you did not know you did, (i do cross levels because sometimes one level doesn't have the energy i need to burn)
Part 3- a collect all button, this helps instead of going to each level and collecting, this helps with part 2
other thoughts--> if energy would level up as you do then these would defiantly help.

:ghost:

This is sooo needed!! And I'd add a little hourglass to those missions that are delayed (vs the one that are instant) and I think I'll dare to ask if it would be possible to identify the short (<15 minutes), medium (<4 hours) and long (>4 hours) missions. That could be done with wooden, silver and gold hourglasses as small icons...
To me, mission selection is a bit of a mess now and I just keep clicking everywhere to find the one I want to do!
Oh! And more constrasting icons for done vs new missions! Now it's silver vs silverish with a tiny glimpse of color... It's rather difficult to find new missions in a blink of an eye... (tough you know it's from the last few ones on the line..)

Also, when finishing a 3D mission, I'd prefer having a "Restart" button than a "Next Mission" button. Yeah, it's cool to revisit many mission in order, but when I want a particular item, I'm redoing the same mission again and again! And this happens much more often than doing missions in a serial way...

Also, I'd like to quickly scroll through campaigns. I don't really like the campaign selection screen, because it don't even scroll automatically to "Current Campaign" when on first opening! This would be a minimum...
However, better than this would be to add arrows to the campaign's title to scroll to previous / next campaign. This way, with a few clicks/taps you can browse all campaigns! This could be also done by sliding the screen left or right, but I don't know how it'll feel on Chrome.

I'll also add that having a bit more style and diversity on campaign backgrounds would be welcomed! To me it's very static (I know it's not the same image over, but it doesn't have any identity imho... ) We do pass a while on them, and it would be great if we'd be happy to get on a new campaign just to see what it will look like! For now, I'm just happy for the achievement and a bunch of new missions...

As for the 3D missions, when you use a power, it's very unclear to me how much time you still need before it comes available again. I think I've seen something evolving with the timer, but it wasn't very clear. I'd suggest a red filling or unfilling bar to easily keep track of the timer. I don't know if it would be clearer having a vertical filling (bottom up) or a radial one (clock style), but any will be better than nothing (or any constrasting enough if there's already such thing on).

Finally, I'd like to be able to see quickly my energy count or timer, and xp to next level! For the first one, energy, maybe when clicking/tapping on it you could display current energy with the timer besides. You have sooo much free space to pay for refill!
And for the second one, XP, it comes from last patch: you had the total XP to reach in the bar. However, I guess the bar was too small when on high level, thus the change in current XP progress. That's fine, but why not giving the needed XP count instead? It's a tad less intuitive, so you could add "needed" for first few levels (with smaller numbers, this should be ok), but it would give useful information instead of that "random value" with no purpose to those who can't remember what's the next XP goal.

So, quick recap:
1. Hourglass for delayed missions (could be different depending on delays)
2. More contrasting new/done mission icons
3. Restart button upon 3D mission completion
4. A way for quick scrolling of campaigns
5. More love to campaigns' backgrounds
6. Energy level and timer in the "Refill" dialog
7. Clearer timer display on powers
8. Show the XP needed for next level instead of current XP

Thanks for reading!

Mortus
04-25-2012, 12:48 AM
For the Chrome version, I would very much like to be able to use the Arrow keys to move as I find it very awkward to try to move and fight using skills at the same time as one often needs to as they fight through a group of enemies. Also a chase cam mode would be very nice as well.

mydragoon
04-27-2012, 03:18 AM
some suggestions i hope will be considered...

#1. make playing the game easier... as it is, i think i need to press like 3 clicks/ icons to actually login and play the game. same goes with quitting. need to press like 3 times to quit the game. perhaps auto select default characters, etc...

#2. when selecting campaigns, can the default be set the the current level? its annoying each time i want to switch campaign, it displays the first campaign and i have to scroll towards the end to get to my 'current' location. usually, i just want to do the 1-2 campaign before my 'current' one.

#3. as mentioned earlier by others... an indication of how many energy will be used for each mission. it's annoying having to click and find out i dun have enough...

#4. disable auto select skills... i only found out i could disable auto select after the 3-4pts was spent that way. and to respec, i have to pay... :(

n00b13st
04-28-2012, 04:12 PM
This is probably not the correct thread to post this feedback but I could not find a better alternative:

The AFK timer that logs you out of the game is a little bit too short, it would be nice if it was about doubled because by the time I come back from the fridge with cookies, pickles and chocolate milk I have been logged out. :P

LOL, u pregnant?

n00b13st
04-28-2012, 04:15 PM
I have one suggestion that applies to all 3 games - the "uncheck notifications boxes" don't seem to do what I'd expect them to do. I want to be able to totally ignore certain things like "drive by friending" and "beggar X wants to trade with you"; I won't friend them or trade with them, I don't want to know they are asking (just go in periodically and 'reject all'.)

Trebouchet
04-28-2012, 09:49 PM
I agree that the area near the virtual joystick shouldn't rotate the view. I have problems in all legends titles with this on both my kindle fire and my epic 4g, but the extra axis of rotation makes it worse in DL.

Also, sometimes I literally lose myself in the game since we don't have our names above our own characters. Sure, we ought to know our names... but maybe an arrow or something would help. Even on the fire, I get lost in a crowd now and then.

FRESHKILL
05-02-2012, 01:35 AM
I think I might have accidentally removed a friend but couldn't be sure perhaps a confirmation after tappin remove?:onthego:

n00b13st
05-07-2012, 11:07 PM
I like PL combat skill buttons as it lets u use all ur skill without scrolling like in SL. Since theres alot of different skills, we should have to option to change the UI so we can put every skill on the screen and also the size of the icons.

So here is what i would love to see in the future changes:

*UI changeable size.
*Able to add additional combat hotkeys.
*Remove unnecessary bars that not required during PvP and Missions. You dont really need to know how much energy/xp u got during missions since we dont even use it during missions.
*Attack button in the bottom right corner. It should get removed as u can attack tapping on the screen but sometimes it doesnt work as well. (need fixing). The charge bar is good but if u remove the attack button, theres many places u can put a charge bar on the screen ie make ur char glow color when fully charge or even a small bar below the char feet.
*Put a scroll bar in the inventory screen.
*When u put ur mouse over ur hp orb, it should show hp regen per 5 sec, total hp.
*Combat skill: i would love to c a count down on the skill instead of color. UI option

What i mostly want is the option to change UI to suit each person needs. Every1 is different so UI should be different.

If by "UI changeable size" you mean being able to customize the size of the powers/attack controls, I agree completely! The smaller size has resulted in more than one death - it results in fingers too close to the edge of the screen by the notifications area resulting in bringing up those notices which at best blocks my control of my character and at worst pops the game into the background (still running) while I frantically try to back into the game.

I've worked around it by putting a rubber band over the bottom of my screen to protect the notifications/etc. area from being touched.

If we could manage the size of those controls with a slider it would allow everyone to have just the size they find best.

One other point that maybe belongs in this thread - I have also had and seen deaths due to repeated "refusal" to feed when the feed icon is lit and yummy zombies/etc. are near. I've seen it with and without the sound that plays when you start to feed. Please, please, please fix this bug! We're vampires, feeding is our most important ability. (This has also happened in the form of refusing to consume a blood pack - it seems like server lag. We have a fast 35mb fiber connection and our ping is almost always <100ms so it seems certain to be on the servers themselves.)

Fyrce
05-07-2012, 11:34 PM
I have also had and seen deaths due to repeated "refusal" to feed when the feed icon is lit and yummy zombies/etc. are near. I've seen it with and without the sound that plays when you start to feed.

Move your vamp butt around the ghouls/zombies a bit, until you get your feed mouth again and/or hit the skull a few times. As you move, it should retarget and you should get your yummy zombie.

I think (wild guess follows!) it's a targeting issue, so you have to force the game to retarget.

(See my blog on this site for a more extensive description of this issue!)

STSequalsZynga?
05-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Move your vamp butt around the ghouls/zombies a bit, until you get your feed mouth again and/or hit the skull a few times. As you move, it should retarget and you should get your yummy zombie.

See my blog on this site for a more extensive description of this issue!

I've had this - I have the "feed mouth", I hit the icon - no feed; I run around (to allow for the gaps in coding and testing) and try again, again no feed; I try again, running around and looking for a yummy putrid ztzombie. Nada. Good thing the game is free, eh?

Nassar
05-10-2012, 11:11 AM
I emailed this suggestion to support but will also post it here in the hopes it will be seen:

"Love your game, do have one quick and, I believe, easy to implement suggestion.

On my Galaxy Note, I played the game with tablet mode enabled and disabled to see the difference in UI.

The tablet resolution and UI interface of the game is much more suited to the Galaxy Note's screen size and resolution and I humbly suggest it is made the default layout for Galaxy Note devices. Enabling tablet mode requires editing the build.prop, which in turn requires root access and is something most people won't be willing or knowledgeable to do.

This is why I suggest making the tablet layout of Dark Legends the default for Galaxy Note line of devices - it will increase satisfaction among your customer base.

Thanks!"

Alolucard
05-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Please, Add An Option To See Who Adds Who To A Guild. It Would Make It A Lot Easier To Reward Those Who Recruit Lots; and Spot Those Nasty Alts Join-Harrassing By Adding Already Kicked Members. This Would Be Incredibley Useful. Thanx