PDA

View Full Version : Guild Xplicit

Shellkaz
04-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Guild Xplicit any current members are of course welcome to join. Just let me know what your DL ign is/will be.

New members, We will continue to be a high level end game guild. However at this point in the game, highlevel has a ways to go. :-)

What I will probably do is get with the founding members and we will decide when to initiate a minimum level rquirements.

everyone is invited to check out our forum page here on the STS web site, It will give you the basics on our guild guidelines. as well as what is expected of our member, officers and recruiters.

My Dark Legends IGN is, once again LyrrLynn. Happy Hunting, and Good Luck and Good Skill.

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-12-2012, 06:57 AM
We already talked - Aznhmoobyang.

I wonder if xplict people have forums.

Xionskull
04-12-2012, 07:01 AM
I'm on xplicit in pl but sorry going to haf To do underworld sorry already signed up.

Noelx
04-12-2012, 10:21 AM
can i join? :)

Shellkaz
04-15-2012, 07:33 AM
@ Noelx of course you can. :applause: Please accept my apology for the response delay. I had a lot going on in RL Nothing bad, just my birthday and my kids took me out for dinner, and drinks (my brat brigade is all grown up) :-)

Anyhow, while the PL guild is high level end game. There really is no high levels yet in DL and from what I can see right now, it m like it may not be needed in DL xplicit. The way I understand things here is that the maps scale up in difficulty based on the characters level. Which means that a Level requirement may not be needed, but we will have to wait and see how DL shapes up in the future

So for right now DL Xplicit will have open recruiting, there are NO minimum level requirements.

@ Experiment, Yes we do. I have the guidelines for PL Xplicit posted there.

Have a good day and and feel free to PM me here in forums or in either game if you have any questions. I don't PM well during a run, Hey I'm over 50 and PL is my first MMO. And I feel that my first responsibility is to the people that I'm running the map with. But I will chat with you as soon as the run is done.

Sciazaratek
04-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Now Xplicit isgoing twice :-).
i would join you guys there but I can not enter for it ,yet .
Good luck and long life for Xplicit also in DL :-D

Shieldbreaker
08-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Guys, where can I read topic about being officer?

AressxGod
10-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Yay im in