View Full Version : We need to talk about Auto potions...

Flamesofanger
01-02-2021, 03:47 AM
I know this will sound strange, but i think the auto potion system need to be reworked or completely removed.

The auto potion system has made the game too easy and therefore making it very boring in the process cause how unchallenging things can be.

Since every single class has a healing ability to keep their health points in check, adding auto potions and not only that, have the ability to splurge potions manually too as auto does it's thing just makes things very boring and unchallenging, barely capturing your attention in the process.

Why do we have auto potions if we can also manually heal ourselves too? That's just too broken in my opinion.

So here's the deal to make things less of a button mashing fest and more exciting, what makes games a thrill to enjoy after a busy day is the challenge that comes with it, something that keeps you on your toes always makes you come back for more;

1. When you enable auto potions you cannot manually heal with potions anymore.

2. Auto potions heal you when your health drops to 33%.

3. Auto potions have weaker heals then manual potions.

4. Auto potions become exclusive to the hardcore mode (Removed from normal mode).

5. Auto potions heal response is delayed, it gets a cool down every dozen heals.

6. The auto potion feature cannot be used anymore once you reach a certain level.

7. Make the auto potion system unique to each individual class; Warrior receives less/none/delayed heals ect.

XxretepxX
01-02-2021, 03:59 AM
Yeah i was thinking that, whats the challenge if you can buy unlimited potions and spam them

Susanne
01-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Actually, it does sound strange.

synoptix
01-02-2021, 04:14 AM
it's funny when warriors with almost endless jugg (in pve) asking to nerf autopotion system :D

Gaurav Arora
01-02-2021, 04:22 AM
I know this will sound strange, but i think the auto potion system need to be reworked or completely removed.

The auto potion system has made the game too easy and therefore making it very boring in the process cause how unchallenging things can be.

Since every single class has a healing ability to keep their health points in check, adding auto potions and not only that, have the ability to splurge potions manually too as auto does it's thing just makes things very boring and unchallenging, barely capturing your attention in the process.

Why do we have auto potions if we can also manually heal ourselves too? That's just too broken in my opinion.

So here's the deal to make things less of a button mashing fest and more exciting, what makes games a thrill to enjoy after a busy day is the challenge that comes with it, something that keeps you on your toes always makes you come back for more;

4. Auto potions become exclusive to the hardcore mode (Removed from normal mode).

5. Auto potions heal response is delayed, it gets a cool down every dozen heals.

6. The auto potion feature cannot be used anymore once you reach a certain level.I disagree. What about players playing on phone, its difficult to continuously move thumb to smash potions manually. Also, not every player has op gear. So, automatic potions give them a way to get more experienced in kiting difficult maps without dying every second. If player repeatedly die, then imo it would just make them turn off from the game. And even with potions, many die in difficult maps. If you hate potions that much, dont use them bro. Easy solution right there. I like Auto potions and would hate the game if they are removed or nerfed. They already work slowly imo.

tailwarrior
01-02-2021, 04:23 AM
Life without pot spamming A big no! :(

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Silentkill
01-02-2021, 04:24 AM
Actually, it does sound strange.

I agree with you. With all the issues with arcane legends, this one would be at the VERY, VERY bottom. Rather focus on other things like the post Darkrai made

robetbee
01-02-2021, 04:48 AM
I bet you play warior rigth?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Sharky04
01-02-2021, 06:14 AM
I disagree. What about players playing on phone, its difficult to continuously move thumb to smash potions manually. Also, not every player has op gear. So, automatic potions give them a way to get more experienced in kiting difficult maps without dying every second. If player repeatedly die, then imo it would just make them turn off from the game. And even with potions, many die in difficult maps. If you hate potions that much, dont use them bro. Easy solution right there. I like Auto potions and would hate the game if they are removed or nerfed. They already work slowly imo.I agree with this one, very well said [emoji122]

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
01-02-2021, 06:47 AM
The autopotions feature doesnt make much difference for hardcore. Only very few deaths happen so slowly/within so many hits that the person can press potions. Most die by a 1hit in maps they arent supposed to run or by disconnects and other errors.

xieldzx
01-02-2021, 06:49 AM
-1 not necessarry

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-02-2021, 06:54 AM
Auto pots don't actually help much in most maps since enemies are able to insta kill any class any stats. In the past spamming pot button was annoying because you cant move attack and spam pot. You would have to be in 1 spot attacking. Auto pots allow us to move and attack, move out of red zones etc.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Neverr
01-02-2021, 07:27 AM
If it bothers YOU then turn it off. It's not something that is wrecking havoc on the community, let it be.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

mrbatibot
01-02-2021, 07:57 AM

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Spooked
01-02-2021, 08:26 AM
If you think it makes the game too easy and unenjoyable turn the feature off, they made a dedicated check box for it

Advocacies
01-02-2021, 10:49 AM

Please reply to those guy I want to know your response like why not personally turn it off please answer i badly want it

Stephencobear
01-02-2021, 11:25 AM
He would like it if his team mates would die more often

What’s not to love about that

Saint Jaffo
01-02-2021, 11:34 AM
Removing this is unnecessary.

1. why would someone put that kind of restriction?
2. why should there be a specific moment for auto potions to activate?
3. why would they heal a lower amount if they are the same type of potion?
4. why should auto potions be exclusive for HC?
5. there's no need for adding a delay or cool down.
6. there's no need to remove that option once you reach certain level. As @Gaurav Arora said, not every player owns OP gear, so the auto potions give them this extra help when fighting bosses at max level maps.

No one has ever complained about the potions until now. If you don't like the auto potions system, just turn off the option and the problem is solved! Happy new year.

Wardroneee
01-02-2021, 01:05 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overbear
01-02-2021, 02:30 PM
I think that potions prices might need to be adjusted to match inflation rate of gold, but the pot systems fine.

GucciBang
01-02-2021, 02:35 PM
-1 lmao

/11chars

Gaurav Arora
01-02-2021, 06:28 PM
Overbear, that maybe tough for poor guys if pots increases in price. Better keep an essential item cheap for all players.
Thats just my opinion.

Vrazicak
01-02-2021, 07:39 PM
I think that potions prices might need to be adjusted to match inflation rate of gold, but the pot systems fine.

Absolutely not, that would do no good to anyone, especially hc chars which have a very limited gold income

Vivt
01-19-2021, 09:49 PM
I think that potions prices might need to be adjusted to match inflation rate of gold, but the pot systems fine.I strongly disagree.

Sent from my SM-A307G using Tapatalk

Drugpve
01-19-2021, 10:27 PM
False I use auto pots and spam and still die when running festering with full mire set and ebon proc along with ebon weapon and still die. Oh and not to mention the fact you have to solo festering because nobody lvl 71 goes in there. So no nothing needs changed with auto pots

Thank you

Oakmaiden
01-20-2021, 08:20 AM
Game didn’t have automatic pots when I started. The players asked for it. STS gave the options. Use them or knot.

Zappy
01-20-2021, 08:26 AM
When we wanted progress and ended up going backwards :D

flashio
01-20-2021, 08:43 AM

6. The auto potion feature cannot be used anymore once you reach a certain level.

7. Make the auto potion system unique to each individual class; Warrior receives less/none/delayed heals ect.

What made things easy or "unchallenging" are the overpowered procs from the arcane items such as x3dmg or dmg reflect and such, rather than asking for auto potions to be nerfed/reworked/removed I think u should ask for a different type of procs just like we used to have, original ideas such as Glint bow bombs or icy spikes from frost aegis, plain stats multiplier is boring but too powerful, that's the main reason players find the game unchallenging.