PDA

View Full Version : The plat sale was suppose to finish 2days ago?

Ilove_Poopoo
01-02-2021, 09:29 AM
Its gone from the patch notes, but the price is still sustained. Were there any extentions?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

magicalll
01-02-2021, 09:37 AM
lol just noticed that. STS wants moneyyyyyy

Fearrr
01-02-2021, 09:44 AM
I bought Plat last night without looking at the Patch Notes cause it still said Plat Sale. So what happens now Sts? Is that Plat Sale price on receipt going to stick or I'm going to get Finessed? 🤔😂

BaronB
01-02-2021, 10:13 AM
Pretty sure I heard the plat sale was on for 2 weeks... If an amount has already come out of your account a transaction completed... a company cannot then come after you saying oh we need to charge you more... If a mistake was made then its the company who takes the hit... so in the mean time... enjoy spending the monies XD

1 <3

Fearrr
01-03-2021, 01:01 PM
There was a Plat Sale that happened in the past where I do think it did get changed on me. Was a day after the Plat Sale and I bought 4-5 more 1700 Plat Chests. This was back when I was working on finishing the Lvl 60 Unyielding AA…Back when only the Top Player’s had these…Back when they were going for 120m+ each class. The whole process costed10K+ Plat and I solo grinded Forgotten Ruins Plat runs Mythic to Arc Arti…This is not the type of Grind you forget about. Anyways… When I did buy the 4-5 extra 1700 Chests that still had the sale price, I remember posting it in Line GC that the Plat Sale Price is still there for me. For some it was already gone… But also I remember 2-3 player’s warning me about you might get hit with the original $89.99 price. And I think it really did get changed on me but that’s fine. Sale or no Sale I buy Plat regardless so it didn’t matter. Nor am I the type of person to make a Cry Thread about, Pm a Dev about, or fill out a support ticket about it.

Purchase just completed today was in Status hold for the last 2 days. The Plat Sale Price Stuck. 💯