PDA

View Full Version : Humania¿

Urqui
04-11-2012, 03:39 PM
As we launch Dark Legends, we will be dedicating Live Teams to SL and PL so the content flow should drastically increase. Thanks for your patience and hang in there! Maybe go level in PL for a bit?

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/SurfingAlien528/0cf5b6e2.jpg

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/SurfingAlien528/80157b96.jpg

DL is out so...
*We need more info about this level cap
*When's it roughly coming out?
*Teasers?!
*Anything?!;(

PL Playa
04-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Agreed

NECROREAPER
04-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Good luck

Beanmachine
04-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Teasers will be for Samhayne to take care of, I already asked Thade.

DeadFallen
04-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Hmmm level cap, after 2years of twinking i think about leveling my mage to cap. I am happy that we get sum new things, guild wars would b great

LwMark
04-11-2012, 04:59 PM
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t435/lwmark/asommersnewrobe.jpg

i like how he says he wants everyone to b able to enjoy humania not just higher levels and then u see this pic of him as 34 with new gear on :)

kiitz
04-11-2012, 05:31 PM
If they allow Humania to be played by lower level characters, I just hope they retain it as a high level map as well.

Actually, had they released Sand Stones Caverns as playable at level 20-25 as well as end game, it would have extended the playability for many players. With elixirs and shorted leveling window, mid game content just really does not last very long. Even if there is cool gear that people want, with scaled farming, it makes more sense to level past difficult content and return to farm cool gear.

It would be cool if there was like a "Heroic" or "Elite" version of all maps scaled to whatever is the end game level at the time. The push for the max level always takes the longest and being able to choose from many different levels to play to grind out 100k (for 66) or 100k+ (for 71) would be awesome.

I know we can spend 5 plat to allow us to level in other lower level maps, but the difficulty does not increase, which makes it pretty boring as well. I am talking about being able to go into something like SSC or even Fathom Crypts or whatever, with your normal farming/leveling group and play for real in those maps.

Phoenixking
04-12-2012, 08:59 PM
If they allow Humania to be played by lower level characters, I just hope they retain it as a high level map as well.

Actually, had they released Sand Stones Caverns as playable at level 20-25 as well as end game, it would have extended the playability for many players. With elixirs and shorted leveling window, mid game content just really does not last very long. Even if there is cool gear that people want, with scaled farming, it makes more sense to level past difficult content and return to farm cool gear.

It would be cool if there was like a "Heroic" or "Elite" version of all maps scaled to whatever is the end game level at the time. The push for the max level always takes the longest and being able to choose from many different levels to play to grind out 100k (for 66) or 100k+ (for 71) would be awesome.

I know we can spend 5 plat to allow us to level in other lower level maps, but the difficulty does not increase, which makes it pretty boring as well. I am talking about being able to go into something like SSC or even Fathom Crypts or whatever, with your normal farming/leveling group and play for real in those maps.
I like..NO! I LOVE your idea, but! And this is a big BUT! What if when level cap rises, the update has to yet again be BIG to update every single little map to the high level and catch up, and then get the mobs tougher bosses tougher cap patches may take a while to get complete, but this is just something

XghostzX
04-12-2012, 09:18 PM
I love when players find little hints and comments posted by the devs/mods. It's like Pop celebrities, never know what's going to happen with them and then all of the fans get hyped up xD

Phoenixking
04-12-2012, 09:20 PM
I love when players find little hints and comments posted by the devs/mods. It's like Pop celebrities, never know what's going to happen with them and then all of the fans get hyped up xD
Lol, didn't get OH MY GOSH .hyped up I just liked the idea from kilts xD

WoundedEagle
04-12-2012, 09:32 PM

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/ww/news/2009/11/16/yir_tmz_lg.jpg