View Full Version : SL Content

CriostalCamhaoir
04-11-2012, 03:43 PM
So, I know that not many ppl that play SL actually have complained too bad about not having new content for the last how many months. But now I am wondering when SL will get it's update since DL is now out. I know many are going to say that I am asking the question too soon, but really I just wanna be able to play a game that I enjoy, instead of just standing around BSing, which has gotten to a point that my guild has gone silent because we've talked about basically everything we could! I know most of my guildies better then I know some family members of mine. DL wasn't what I was expecting at all, and honestly thought I was gonna be able to spend the down time there, but since I know many of us feel the same, when will SL get its update so that we can continue playing?

Cahaun
04-11-2012, 05:22 PM
It'll come soon now that DL is out. When exactly I don't know. It'd probably be a week to get them situated with DL.

Mitchturbo
04-11-2012, 06:27 PM
I absolutely agree with everything you just said Crio!
I talked to Justg/Buffy in DL and he said each game starting today will have there own team of developers working on them.
So thats good right?

Rawrimafish
04-11-2012, 08:16 PM
I've heard devs say SL update comes after DL release.
Hey guildies and friends are family :)

Commanderkeen
04-12-2012, 12:18 AM
I talked to Justg today to and he said the samething Mitch said.

MYNISTA
04-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Agreed Crio.

flashbackflip
04-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Separate teams sounds sweet!

Thanx for good news Mitch

Mitchturbo
04-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Separate teams sounds sweet!

Thanx for good news Mitch

lol Don't thank me, Thank Justg and spacetime! ;-)