PDA

View Full Version : Man...

Lowlyspy
04-11-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm sad now. I really was excited for this game, only to have it turn out like mafia wars which is terrible enough on it's own.

I'll be honest, the graphics are cool (aside from not being able to turn the camera and it always looking like it's zoomed way in) but the energy thing is ridiculous and is something I would expect from Zyunga. Don't hit me with the "Well this game was supposed to be really different." because if this is the type of different you meant then please go back to normal, I like it better.

Disapointing guys, very very disappointing. Don't count on me to give you my money if this is what I get.

Ripper McGee
04-11-2012, 04:51 PM
FYI, you can go into options and unlock the camera rotation.

Legendslayers
04-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Lowly,
There's a suggestion and feedback thread to post what you think of the game

saool
04-11-2012, 05:00 PM
I agree. The whole energy thing is ridiculous. They might as well add this to the Facebook games...*sigh*...

Lowlyspy
04-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Lowly,
There's a suggestion and feedback thread to post what you think of the game

I'm in no mood to be telling me about forum ettiquite. I know there's a feedback box but at this point i couldn't care less.

EDIT: oh and thank you ripper, i didn't know that :p

Late
04-11-2012, 05:07 PM
I <3 DL
its just the energy -_-

Fao
04-11-2012, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't I know because ALL I HAVE IS AN APPLE IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fyrce
04-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Tell them what you think about the energy in the feedback thread. I don't even know what this energy thing people are talking about :p but I'm going to guess I'll find out soon enough!

Zapoke
04-11-2012, 06:29 PM

No computer? Lol.

Swampy
04-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Patience is a virtue. :D

Lowlyspy
04-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Patience is a virtue. :D
Hey that's my line.

Tell them what you think about the energy in the feedback thread. I don't even know what this energy thing people are talking about :p but I'm going to guess I'll find out soon enough!
Imagine the energy system like in Farmville or Mafia Wars, you play until you run out of energy then you have to wait for the energy to regen for you to play more. They have already covered my issues in that thread so my posting there would be pointless.

rinzler
04-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi Lowlyspy,

Thanks for taking the time to write us with your feedback. Just a reminder, we have set up an official feedback thread for it that you can find in the Suggestions and Feedback forum here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54766-Official-Dark-Legends-Feedback-Thread-Actions-and-Energy-Mechanic

Also, just as a reminder, we ask that you please keep your feedback constructive. From the forum rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Thanks in advance for keeping the feedback constructive.