PDA

View Full Version : Replenish energy faster?

Iaceden
04-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Other than spending plat and energy drops/quest rewards, is there any way to replenish energy faster than 1 every 5 minutes?

lordJastafarr
04-11-2012, 05:07 PM
ur right i say reduce it to 1 minute not 5 i think more ppl will stop complaining and this should be about the community not just about the game but i see wat STS did was direct this to a more ADULT crowd but u kno ppl can lie always but anyway great game STS so far i enjoy it :)

Shaocalur
04-11-2012, 08:29 PM
I think STS's goal was to make it so we don't spend hours in front of our devices just grinding. They wanted the game to be a bit more social and have to rely on other things other than leveling.

The question is, can we have more than 25 energy?

Nick41324
04-11-2012, 08:34 PM
You literally have 20 mins of gameplay a day without platinum.

Appleisaac
04-11-2012, 09:14 PM
You literally have 20 mins of gameplay a day without platinum.

Woah...

Nick41324
04-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Yea :/ From what I understand, you gain one energy point every 5 minutes as sort of a cool down. ONE QUEST takes about 5-10 energy.

So you have a choice to wait a ton of time to regain the 25 max energy OR spend a few platinum and gain full energy without having to wait any time.

Deathpunch
04-11-2012, 09:43 PM
I think STS's goal was to make it so we don't spend hours in front of our devices just grinding. They wanted the game to be a bit more social and have to rely on other things other than leveling.

I don't recall STS being my parents. Do away with the energy bar.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Sryyoulose
04-11-2012, 09:49 PM
I can't play it yet, but I hear people complaining about it.

Cahaun
04-11-2012, 10:00 PM
They're trying to ask people in town what they want to do while recharging and also mentioned houses/places.

modredd
04-12-2012, 02:10 AM
I'm afraid the energy bar maybe a deal breaker for me.
So in other words this free game I have to pay for every time I want to play?
At least make the energy go up as you level up instead of 25 all the time It should graduate at 5 per level you increase I think.

PablobobChan
04-12-2012, 04:13 AM

I don't recall STS being my parents. Do away with the energy bar.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

I agree :/

Jijibob
04-15-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm afraid the energy bar maybe a deal breaker for me.
So in other words this free game I have to pay for every time I want to play?
At least make the energy go up as you level up instead of 25 all the time It should graduate at 5 per level you increase I think.

I agree and even if not 5 per level they could do it 5 or 10 every 5th level just to keep it under a certain amount if they are worried about people farming all day long

XghostzX
04-15-2012, 07:41 PM
I think that the energy capacity should be increases each level. There should be some reward for players that keep progressing, and when you keep increasing the energy cap it will encourage players to keep going.

Cjon
04-15-2012, 07:44 PM
The combat missions have a very high drop rate for energy. Its not unlikely to get a +3 energy drop in a mission that costed 3 energy to do. I've once got 9 energy just from one mission. Without any addition energy drops, you can play for about 30min every 2 hours; but most likely, with energy drops, you'll be playing for about 1-2 hours before you run out of energy. Now of course this is if you only do combat missions. It changes completely when you start doing the non-combat missions, that's when you don't get to actually play.

Tacos and Drums
04-15-2012, 11:10 PM
I get maybe 5 minutes of playtime every couple of hours. The missions literally take ~1 minute to complete, even with only 2 people.

It seems like all STS is all about making money from this game. Literally, you can purchase experience? DL is just too easy.

I much rather prefer grinding. STS would see a lot more money by removing energy, adding in experience enchancers. I know I'd purchase platinum very often.

Make the missions more interesting. Literally, all you click is "Do it" and watch some 5 second cutscene you've seen hundreds of times before. This is by far the worst game STS has released by far. Very sloppy on their part.

Blaquehaaart
04-16-2012, 04:21 AM
I pvp for hours...

Fyrce
04-16-2012, 06:27 AM
Get alts. Either on same account or separate accounts. Or hang around the bar alot. Or pvp alot. Or merchant alot.

KillaSkillz
04-16-2012, 08:35 AM
There is 1440 minutes in a 24hr period, or 288; 5min segements.

The most energy I have seen so far for a mission is 8 (i am only level 14). By doing those it is 36 missions a day. for the 3D maps (so far at a cost of 3 energy), you can run it 96 times in a 24 hour period. this is not counting dropped energy increases along the way.

Not sure if the energy costs increase at higher levels or not, maybe someone else can add that info. In my opinion its not that bad anymore, I played 3D maps straight for 2-1/2 hours with the new energy drop rate yesterday before running out and I actually picked a longer cut screen mission to run it empty so I could take a break and check SL a bit instead.

It's just my POV, I have no idea what it's like closer to level 21 and the end of the missions.

Rare
04-16-2012, 10:09 AM
I've been able to play the game for 2 straight hours without spending plat. With the energy regen and the drops like KillaSkillz mentioned, its not that bad.

In between when I don't have time to play missions I will set non-mission actions. Then, I can level if necessary to get more energy to keep playing.