PDA

View Full Version : If there new level cap can old xp kits not work

Hjable
01-04-2021, 12:40 AM
Ok I was thinking if there is ever a new fast cap reward can the old xp kits not work so that everyone have same chance of being caping first.

I’m not saying ending kits but instead recommending making the old ones only work up to current level then make new kits we can farm or what ever that work for the next levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vivapinata
01-04-2021, 06:42 PM
They did this on arcane legends. So in future if there was a level increase they would do the same

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Hjable
01-05-2021, 04:22 AM
Ok thanks

Waug
01-05-2021, 10:04 AM
Ppl sitting on thousand of xp kits, allowing that would be means instant capping when it arrives, so that of course can't happen, it would be fine though to allow it after like 6 months or even latter.

And, ever, ever or soon, I think it's soon

oh dem, s) my ops set 10m firm

Hjable
01-05-2021, 11:12 AM
Ppl sitting on thousand of xp kits, allowing that would be means instant capping when it arrives, so that of course can't happen, it would be fine though to allow it after like 6 months or even latter.

And, ever, ever or soon, I think it's soon

oh dem, s) my ops set 10m firm

Exactly! It be fine to allow the kits to work again right after fast cap is over.

Vivapinata
01-05-2021, 11:42 PM
Nope it shouldnt work at all. Because all the xp holders would instant cap right after event.

Hjable
01-06-2021, 11:30 PM
Doesn’t matter to me cause I don’t have any kits. But as far as the quick level cap race/ rewards to make it fair for everyone definitely shouldn’t work on that part

( btw for those that don’t know when ever there is a new level added to pocket legend cinco (one of the game maker) gives us a super cool item if we cap really fast. - the last cap were we got that shield it blows fire looks 3D and cool but there is nothing that even matched that it was my first and only fast cap reward. And its not even tradable like all the others :(

Vivapinata
01-06-2021, 11:41 PM
The mad mage shield yeah that item looks wicked