PDA

View Full Version : Trading permit/tokens

Xarlorianx
01-04-2021, 12:35 PM
Can sts update the trading permit.

I recently bought the trading permit to my rogue after doing daily for 3 days and i decided to delete it and change my class character type to mage and deleted my rogue. I did not know that buying the trading permit for 30 story tokens only unlocks one character’s tradings. And doing daily’s for 3 days for 10 story tokens each quest was not a problem, it’s just only one character’s trading/consignment could only be unlocked. Making it 3 days for a player to buy trading permit is alright, so a player could actually play the game. It was totally my fault for deleting my rogue character, but I didn’t know unlocking trades will only unlock the character’s trading where it was bought. Idk, not saying it’s the devs fault but i hope they give a little more information about buying the trading permit for a character. Idk guys what do you guys say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spooked
01-04-2021, 02:38 PM
Uhm, buying a trading permit is only required on one account.
I just made a new seasonal character and i dont need to buy another trading permit.
I think The problem lies with like you said deleting the character the permit was bought on.

Saint Jaffo
01-04-2021, 07:19 PM
I just made a new seasonal character and i dont need to buy another trading permit.
I think The problem lies with like you said deleting the character the permit was bought on.

I think it works different. I used to have an account which was created before the permit was added. With an account like that, I could create how many characters I would like and no permit needed. But I lose that account and I created a new one (last year) and I had to buy the permit for every character I created.

What I recommend is buying Red Eggs with your main account, stash them, log into your new character and open the red eggs (they can drop story tokens). Once you have 30 just head up to travelers and buy the permit.

Tampia
01-04-2021, 09:03 PM
I think it works different. I used to have an account which was created before the permit was added. With an account like that, I could create how many characters I would like and no permit needed. But I lose that account and I created a new one (last year) and I had to buy the permit for every character I created.

What I recommend is buying Red Eggs with your main account, stash them, log into your new character and open the red eggs (they can drop story tokens). Once you have 30 just head up to travelers and buy the permit.

Ikr. This is what I could’ve done. I think they updated the trading permit thing bcuz i think last time it was 20 story tokens? I had the same experience where i bought trading permit trading to my main and also unlocked it to 22 of my characters. I think it’ll only be unlocked to other characters if the character where u bought a trading permit wasn’t deleted. Idk guys. I hope there’s more information in buying trading permit, but i guess this was totally my fault.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tampia
01-04-2021, 09:07 PM

That’s true, but I made a new character before deleting the one I bought trading permit with, then turns out that i need to also do 3 daily quest again for me to unlock trading/consignment. Like you said it’s only required on one account but not all characters :/ but it’s okay. I’ll just do the daily’s again.

Achates
01-04-2021, 11:08 PM
That’s true, but I made a new character before deleting the one I bought trading permit with, then turns out that i need to also do 3 daily quest again for me to unlock trading/consignment. Like you said it’s only required on one account but not all characters :/ but it’s okay. I’ll just do the daily’s again.

Sorry i dont know, but i have lots of characters and even i made a new one a few days ago, but none of them needs that trade permit :) on my account all characters can use the same trading permit. Maybe its a new trading system by STS. But i think this is good since it makes those gold sellers will have hard time to make a dummy for their transaction. Sorry for my bad English hope you understand :D

XxretepxX
01-04-2021, 11:17 PM
Just buy red eggs lol

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Tampia
01-05-2021, 12:04 AM
Sorry i dont know, but i have lots of characters and even i made a new one a few days ago, but none of them needs that trade permit :) on my account all characters can use the same trading permit. Maybe its a new trading system by STS. But i think this is good since it makes those gold sellers will have hard time to make a dummy for their transaction. Sorry for my bad English hope you understand :D

Yeah I really think sts changed that part. Your English is good i do understand! Ty!

Achates
01-05-2021, 04:27 AM
Yeah I really think sts changed that part. Your English is good i do understand! Ty!

Ty very much sir :) i really appreciate it