PDA

View Full Version : My recombination ☺

Deltree
04-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Based on the very popular SL (Star Legends) I would love to see more ethnicity's included in Dark Legends. I apologize now if there are and I have not noticed them :confusion: or if this has already been suggested in another thread.

Hope this was a good suggestion!

Jakis
04-11-2012, 07:52 PM
You're correct, there isn't a way to change skin color currently. We plan to address this and other customization enhancements in a future update. Thanks for the suggestion.

MonolithEffect
04-11-2012, 07:54 PM
That's the same thing I was thinking. I was highly disappointed when I discovered that my customization options were limited. I created a thread about this before I read this post. This game is supposed to be more customizable that SL, but in my opinion, SL had more diversity than DL.

90% of the characters look exactly the same. The clothing is the only thing that makes each character differ from the other, and they are a bit expensive so I don't expect to see many different characters in the DL community.

I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by this.

MonolithEffect
04-11-2012, 07:59 PM
You're correct, there isn't a way to change skin color currently. We plan to address this and other customization enhancements in a future update. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you for participating in the forums and responding to feedback. I greatly appreciate it.

Fyrce
04-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Definitely would love more customization to go with all the costumes. Heck, more wardrobe please!!

minamoo
07-10-2012, 05:06 PM
BUMP

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Based on the very popular SL (Star Legends) I would love to see more ethnicity's included in Dark Legends. I apologize now if there are and I have not noticed them :confusion: or if this has already been suggested in another thread.

Hope this was a good suggestion!

Yeah that would be a great add on!Good suggestion.

HunterSLAYER
07-11-2012, 04:35 AM
BUMP

Don't necro old threads...
Dev listened to op...its time to lock.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2