PDA

View Full Version : Free Plat not working?

TechniShock
04-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Ive just noticed that the free platinum offers arent working. i tried downloading Crime City and played it. When i got back to DL, i didnt get my free plat. So i tried another offer. Still didnt work. Ive tried numerous times and havent got ANY platinum. Is any of you experiencing this?

Skeletonlord
04-12-2012, 05:16 AM
Ive just noticed that the free platinum offers arent working. i tried downloading Crime City and played it. When i got back to DL, i didnt get my free plat. So i tried another offer. Still didnt work. Ive tried numerous times and havent got ANY platinum. Is any of you experiencing this?

From what I have heard, free platinum isnt in the game yet. The devs are probably working on it!

TechniShock
04-13-2012, 07:43 PM
k thanks skel!

Swampy
04-13-2012, 07:55 PM
If it didn't work before it works now. I just downloaded bakers story and got my 1 plat reward.

TechniShock
04-13-2012, 10:13 PM
ok, thanks!

Skeletonlord
04-13-2012, 10:23 PM
If it didn't work before it works now. I just downloaded bakers story and got my 1 plat reward.

I can tell you are on Android. Chrome users can't install games/apps to get platinum. You can't be on iOS considering the game hasn't launched on that platform yet.

Swampy
04-13-2012, 10:35 PM
I can tell you are on Android. Chrome users can't install games/apps to get platinum. You can't be on iOS considering the game hasn't launched on that platform yet.

Skel, also at the bottom left (more towards the middle) of my original post it says "posted from android app." ;)

Skeletonlord
04-13-2012, 10:45 PM
It doesn't say that on mobile. How do I get it to say "posted from apple app"?

ctryit
06-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Not working on my Android Acer500 tablet. Tried DL' s free platinum with their buttons for 'new offers' through i3mobile and 'featured offers' thru TapJoy, sent multiple help emails to both. I followed all the steps on 10 apps...still nothing and only received auto reply from the third party providers. I wouldn't recommend wasting time trying to get the free platinum based on experience. Hope they fix it some day.