PDA

View Full Version : Platinums

Xarlorianx
01-05-2021, 07:38 PM
Hey guys and devs!! I just want to report an issue that happed today. My girlfriend was charged two times for buying 1.7k plat and she refunded them but accidentally also refunded the other 1.7k plat that she bought. Is it possible to buy it back because her account got banned and It’s the only game we play together before our new born baby comes out[emoji28]. I have also gave her some valuable stuff that i worked hard for. If it is possible to buy back the one 1.7k plat that she accidentally refunded, would she get her account back? I think there was an error that happened to her account and showed negative balance of the platinum. If it could be possible to buy back the 1.7k plat I’d be happy to buy it back for her. I dont have full knowledge of what really happened to her account, i just want to solve it for her. Let me know what i should know guys. Thank you!!!

Ps I will reply back as soon as im done my shift. Still at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
01-05-2021, 09:06 PM
My old account was banned for the same reason. Google told me that the owners of the app could take any actions against that, so I got my refund but my account was banned. I sent an email to them asking what you just posted here. "Is there a way to get my account back if I buy the amount again?" and they said "No". Apparently the ban is permanent and "can't" be removed. This happened to me around 5 years ago. From my experience I would say that she is not going to get the account back, but you should send an email to STS support and explain them what happened. Maybe you can get her account back! :)

ndrakolor
01-05-2021, 09:24 PM
Hey guys and devs!! I just want to report an issue that happed today. My girlfriend was charged two times for buying 1.7k plat and she refunded them but accidentally also refunded the other 1.7k plat that she bought. Is it possible to buy it back because her account got banned and It’s the only game we play together before our new born baby comes out[emoji28]. I have also gave her some valuable stuff that i worked hard for. If it is possible to buy back the one 1.7k plat that she accidentally refunded, would she get her account back? I think there was an error that happened to her account and showed negative balance of the platinum. If it could be possible to buy back the 1.7k plat I’d be happy to buy it back for her. I dont have full knowledge of what really happened to her account, i just want to solve it for her. Let me know what i should know guys. Thank you!!!

Ps I will reply back as soon as im done my shift. Still at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkemail support

Sent from my Lenovo L38041 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-05-2021, 11:25 PM
This happens often usually.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Futumsh
01-05-2021, 11:31 PM
Accounts are automatically banned if they refund platinum that has already been spent (that's fraud).

Talk to support, they may allow repurchasing if you don't have a prior refund history.

https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or email support@spacetimestudios.com