PDA

View Full Version : New Jewels

ArcaneViking
01-06-2021, 09:18 AM
my friend had an idea of implementing this idea, it would be a new jewel with the new expansion. it would maybe be 10+ all stats 9+ whatever is more balanced, it would use 3 precise jewels one of each kind to craft, with maybe a loot able/plat recipe if its going to be loot able it should dropped by new bosses or in the new 81 crate. Maybe a nice aura like para has if its hard to get
lmk what everyone thinks of this and devs lmk if its to late to implement

Spooked
01-06-2021, 10:01 AM
Maybe, but personally id rather see new awakenings or new stats to spice the gameplay up a bit more rather than new jewels that give microscopic stat increases.
Regardless fun idea but the aura is a -1 from me

ArcaneViking
01-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Maybe, but personally id rather see new awakenings or new stats to spice the gameplay up a bit more rather than new jewels that give microscopic stat increases.
Regardless fun idea but the aura is a -1 from me

I agree this is just a rough idea for the devs to add a nice new gem like the olden ones, such as para/eye

Spooked
01-06-2021, 05:29 PM
Those were both limited time event jewels though.

ArcaneViking
01-06-2021, 10:22 PM
Yea they were but nothing like it has been reimplemented into the game since then, I’m just saying there should be a nice new jewels bcuz as of rn lvl 76 these current jewels have been here for a long time and need to be buffed or sum, like they precise jewels were game changing back when max lvl was 61 but now ur stats get way higher a 10 difference impacts it but it’s not current with new gear and isn’t as big as it once was and should be

Sorry if it doesn’t make sense I was never good with paragraphs

Oakmaiden
01-07-2021, 09:45 AM
I would like a recipe to convert nats, waters, lightning and chaos into fin, mind or fury. 999 nats for idk what level fin.

flashio
01-07-2021, 12:28 PM
my friend had an idea of implementing this idea, it would be a new jewel with the new expansion. it would maybe be 10+ all stats 9+ whatever is more balanced, it would use 3 precise jewels one of each kind to craft, with maybe a loot able/plat recipe if its going to be loot able it should dropped by new bosses or in the new 81 crate. Maybe a nice aura like para has if its hard to get
lmk what everyone thinks of this and devs lmk if its to late to implement

I don't think this is what the game needs atm, new skills or rework to some of the current skills would be much appreciated imo.
If it has to be jewels I rather see jwls with different stat boost other than primary stats, for example hp/mana regen, haste, ms.

ArcaneViking
01-07-2021, 12:40 PM
I don't think this is what the game needs atm, new skills or rework to some of the current skills would be much appreciated imo.
If it has to be jewels I rather see jwls with different stat boost other than primary stats, for example hp/mana regen, haste, ms.

I agree with u 100% Im just saying jewels are easy to implement and don't need that much thinking, otherwise a new skill set, new char to explore, new passives, mechanics are needed but this is an easy way to bring a fresh new item to the game to keep it interesting