PDA

View Full Version : Snow dragon lock recipe

Seedgaming
01-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Rip snow dragon lock recipes. If you have some start crafting them because they add expiration date.

Sent from my Flare_J2_Max using Tapatalk

PSI
01-06-2021, 06:15 PM
why would they add the timer? i have bought like 900 x of those. the timer should be gone.
Please

Cinco
01-06-2021, 07:02 PM
They should’ve always shown the timer (and everybody knows it) :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSI
01-06-2021, 07:02 PM
i didn't know it ;.;

Gaurav Arora
01-06-2021, 07:07 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYh, but as no one knew for sure that was the case, as it was not shown, maybe you guys can increase the time by a week and we can atleast craft some portion of our recipes.
xD

haxte8
01-06-2021, 07:27 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkVery much unfair to add timer at near end of the event don't you think? The event runs for 3 weeks and the timer shows-up at the last day of the event, kinda unfair to those who bought like 999x

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-06-2021, 07:36 PM
Very much unfair to add timer at near end of the event don't you think? The event runs for 3 weeks and the timer shows-up at the last day of the event, kinda unfair to those who bought like 999x

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I hear you - but it was always going to go away after cooldown like all of the recipes. It now shows the info with the coutdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dualray
01-06-2021, 08:49 PM
I hear you - but it was always going to go away after cooldown like all of the recipes. It now shows the info with the coutdown.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI bought about 200 of them, but it is what it is now.

A bit sad that i feel this should be communicate earlier as i asked in the event thread @ing cinco but got no respond.

Anyway, good lesson learned.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk