PDA

View Full Version : missing children poster

Potawto
08-11-2010, 02:59 AM
im making a list of the community that disappeared. feel free to list those i missed(hehe that rhymed). tullen (the guy just vanished out of random) dizko (used to be really active but disappeared) flaimin (i dont know what happened to him either) waldo (not a part of of the community, but he is missing). if anyone wants to add, go ahead.

Royce
08-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Bugmage, a leader in the former Fnord community who vanished after the server merge.

Xanthia, pioneer of mage builds and former (maybe current lol) leader of Venom, who provided many innovative suggestions.

KingFu
08-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Dizko is back, I miss Loso, D'Jinn, Tehmasteri, Thedarkelite, Uriyah (I really miss him but he should be back soon, he went to training for the military) Duciel, Faico, Redryder (who should be back soon) Xrox (he has been on a tiny bit lately) Nawtynate, Wetphart, Borntoheal, Doomzday, Friendd, Arrowsonfire, and Magicwannabe were good friends of mine, and are now gone. I am happy to say Legendlouie is back on though, along with Dizko! :)

Royce
08-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeah good call on Duciel/tobikuma.

Jaxan, original hammer panda, master farmer, and all around good guy. He hasn't been gone as long so I am hoping we will see him around again soon.

Iambirdman
08-11-2010, 10:38 AM
A guy I don't remember name disappeared with some of my pinks before the trading option:)
I sure miss him:)

I played with duciel few days ago